[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can no longer visit restaurants and food courts in malls next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1439589200161.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439589200161.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I can no longer visit restaurants and food courts in malls next to public swimming pools, gyms or any of those places where you have to strip or wear tight clothes because bumps on my chest are crazy visible now even through the light boy hoodie I wear. Just what am I supposed to do now? The way things are going soon I am not going to be able to go outside at all. If I was passable this would be the time to go full-time but I am not and never will be without surgeries I will never afford so I guess I should have just od'd on antidepressants instead of taking hormones at such old age when it's all in vain anyway.

I hate myself I hate my body I want to die I am sad I am scared etc etc blah blah blah words are a waste of time
>>
>>5286396
>what is gynaecomastia
>>
File: who_gives_a_shit.gif (886 KB, 175x144) Image search: [Google]
who_gives_a_shit.gif
886 KB, 175x144
just wear a hoodie and deal w/ it. it really isn't a big deal. people aren't going to think anything of it
>>
sports bra/compression shirt under a lighter shirt at the gym. you can change in a stall if you want. a sporta bra or compression top under whatever you're wearing will help day to day
>>
>>5286396
I've got full on tits. Nobody has said anything.
Well, actually the shrink at the clinic said "I can see the hormones are working for you!" looking at my chest. And a trans friend said "your breasts are really noticeable now!". Fuck.
So anyway, even if you blatantly have tits no-one will say anything.
>>
File: foop.png (17 KB, 135x139) Image search: [Google]
foop.png
17 KB, 135x139
Average every day people won't give you a second thought so long as they can see you've got yourself some knockers

S'all good, relish in the fact you've got a rack
>>
>>5286396
Kek, I have full tits now and I don't hide them and I am still stuck in guy mode.
>>
>>5286702
Ya but you are also disgusting so... not an example to follow
>>
>>5286396
Have the bumps on your chest and your simultaneous male appearance affected you negatively in public situations?

No?

Then why are you worrying?
>>
>>5286702
Yeah but you're just a sad, ugly person so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>5286396
this is my biggest fear, fuck the tits i just want a cute face.
>>
File: 52848886_p0_master1200.jpg (292 KB, 800x638) Image search: [Google]
52848886_p0_master1200.jpg
292 KB, 800x638
>>5286396
I'm in your situation and even at work when they're noticeable nobody other than my girlfriend has said anything. I think you'll be fine, OP. Maybe work on your voice or mannerisms so you can get closer to passing to help with your insecurity.

I believe in you, OP. Ganbatte, etc.
>>
>>5286396
I'll tell you what I tell weak fucks who are afraid to go the gym for fear of embarrassment: No one will care 1/10 as much as you do, if they even notice. Free the bumps on your chest, faggot.
>>
>>5287688
>>5287643
fuck the both of you
>>
>>5290149
are you upset dude?
>>
Live life and don't worry so much. Life ain't that bad
>>
>>5290157
what does bulling me accomplish? just because I don't pass it does not make me any less trans than anyone here
>>
>>5286396
I feel the same op, my chest sticks out of the big hoodie I wear which make me look weird, I want to go full time but my face is really bad, everyone is expecting my to be in girlmode by christmas time but I know it isn't going to happen and I feel awful about it
>>
>>5286396
stop being a big bitch
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.