[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the general consensus that Arin is trans still?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: iu[1].jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
69 KB, 900x900
https://youtu.be/RabOrfd-4PA?list=PLRQGRBgN_EnrxtvIO8iQIuWItwFfkJ3Vk&t=577
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKgfPORt1Ww&t=8m9s

What could of been man, if he had transitioned back then ;_;
>>
I thought the honest thing was about not wanting to do work or participate in projects or see people and etc. Like if you gave into everything your id wants and just ate junk food and watched TV forever, your life would go nowhere and everything would suck.

Re him being trans, I think that's a pretty misguided opinion. Yes, he likes pink, girl avatars, dressing up, etc. It's like in response to sexist bigots saying "boy can't like barbies", liberals now say "of course boys can like barbies, but that makes them girls." I dunno. If he experienced severe dysphoria, sure. But not falling neatly into your gender role is not being trans.

That said... dude is definitely bi. In addition to all the really homoerotic stuff he says, he even said he had a crush on and really wanted to date one of his guy friends when he was 16 and identified as bisexual. Then Danny said something like "right, and then you realized you were straight" and Arin kind of went "......yeah." :(
>>
I mean, if he had full-blown dysphoria, he would be in a much worse place than he seems now. Definitely has some degree of gender issues though.
>>
File: 1455589638082.jpg (4 MB, 1001x7000) Image search: [Google]
1455589638082.jpg
4 MB, 1001x7000
>>5741430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKgfPORt1Ww

Get a load of this one. He's said a ton of tranny things in this newest one.
"When I was young I had large hips"
>>
>>5741430
lel I wonder how he feels that this board has successfully found out his "secret"
>>
>>5741430
ohhh nooo
>>
>>5741512
You can easily dismiss 4chan as 'piggu sexist misogynys', so it wouldn't be hard to deflect it if anyone asks.
Same how Zoe Quinn whines about evil gamer gate because 4chan likes it.
>>
>>5741661

Well 4chan really is all but explicitly against truth and goodness. I mean look at that image >>5741506
posted. All those babies in the LITERATURE forum refusing to use words when challenged, because it's funnier to not be funny and smarter to only say stupid things and better to be worse.
>>
>>5741880
Oh Jesus you're here too? I knew I would find you again vore-anon
>>
>>5741430
>>5741476
>>5741506
Could you guys give me the times for when he says this stuff? I really don't like Game Grumps or Egoraptor, would prefer to jump straight to context and embarrassing repression.
>>
>>5741661
>muh Zoe Quinn
Go back to /v/ god, nobody gives a shit about your fucking gg drama. Go be some random beta's private breakup army elsewhere.
>>
>>5741430
What amazes me is you are all SO goddamn desperate for this specific eceleb to be a Mtf you completely missed when a different less obviously popular one outright announced she was FTM
>>
>>5742072
The first two you linked already have timestamps in the link, you just have to turn off embedding and open the link in a new tab.
The third one you linked is the same video as the 2nd.
>>
File: 1454073030411.png (32 KB, 130x280) Image search: [Google]
1454073030411.png
32 KB, 130x280
>>5742110
Oh well fuck me then, apologies.
>>
i know there was some videos which were much more obvious than these ones.

dont remember which ones or what games even, havent watched them much in like a year.
>>
remember the d club? would a trans woman really want to touch dicks with men?
>>
>>5742072
>I really don't like Game Grumps or Egoraptor
Then why do you care at all?
>>
File: EkmCLWg.jpg (64 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
EkmCLWg.jpg
64 KB, 500x463
>>5742098
Hm, the FtM thing might make sense. Arin might talk about dicks so much, possibly made up the D club entirely, just to seem like he has a regular penis. He's so submissive to Suzy because he can't give her what she wants sexually. I don't see Suzy as liking pussy or clitdick. And the spelling Arin? Easily could have been his given name meant for a girl, or he changed it from Erin to sounds like Aaron. Being self conscious of his widening hips is completely an FtM thing. So is all the pictures he used to take of himself looking "manly" or dressed up (shirt open and manly chest showing) though honstly teenage weeb boys do that stuff too.
>>
>>5744776
the D club isnt made up
>>
>>5742098
who? not like we care much, ftms are boring easymoders
>>
>>5744786
Maybe that's why they censored the names, since no one could confirm it since it never happened, they made it seem like it was to protect their wiener privacy.

Or it really existed, with guys, and they wanted to see her clitdick? So they did it?
>>
File: 1444530787611.gif (14 KB, 338x298) Image search: [Google]
1444530787611.gif
14 KB, 338x298
>>5741484
Personally I don't factor in the "gender roles" thing for him/her. I know for me, a girl, I like a lot of guy things, but I don't think that makes me trans, it doesn't mean I want to be a guy. So I don't usually look at that kind of thing as an indicator. It doesn't somehow make it unlikely, though (I don't buy the "he's so honest, if he was trans he'd be honest about that too" either)

But still, the guy gives off a huge trans vibe. It's about wanting their body to be the opposite/ "correct" sex right? And clearly the guy wants to be a girl and would prefer it. I don't think he needs to do the hormones or anything to be considered trans.
>>
File: dclub.jpg (25 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
dclub.jpg
25 KB, 400x533
>>5744818
They censored the names because people knowing you, a "straight" guy, touched dicks with other men it's not something you want to be known.

Arin isn't really trans. He is one of those "straight"/closet bisexual guys that jerks off to shemales and gets off on crossdressing. He even used to draw dickgirls.
>>
>>5744833
wow jon looked different back then. to be honst I like how he looks now better, even more if he got in better shape.
>>
>>5744840
that's not jon. young arin didn't knew jon at the time of the d club
>>
File: 1455043873494.gif (2 MB, 189x392) Image search: [Google]
1455043873494.gif
2 MB, 189x392
>>5744707
I don't like her cooking but I watch Simply Sara. I don't like Stefonknee but I watch his videos. I don't like Egoraptor but I'll watch his repression. It's kind of terrible but there's a part of me that enjoys seeing others who made the mistakes I avoided. No sense lying about those feelings.
>>
>>5742098
Who
>>
>>5742098
But I didn't miss JesuOtaku, I just don't care because I didn't care about her to begin with, and a serious coming out isn't as entertaining as the transparent closet Arin desperately tries to pass off as a joke.
>>
>>5742098
Nigger did you miss the "youtubers you think are trans" thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.