[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asking anonymous strangers online whether I should cut my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Bw3E0IXIMAA6YWy.jpg (41 KB, 600x745) Image search: [Google]
Bw3E0IXIMAA6YWy.jpg
41 KB, 600x745
>Asking anonymous strangers online whether I should cut my balls off or not
Where did it all go so wrong? If my mum ever found out about this she would say her son was "brainwashed by weird online sites because he was lonely and vulnerable". How do you know if a trans advice site is giving necessary unbiased advice or just a straight up indoctrinating hugbox? How do you know your feelings are legit and not just escapist fantasies from your lonely life? How do you know that changing your gender is objectively acceptable when it is only seen as so in dark corners of the internet? If I went to an ISIS site and said I felt Allah was telling me to bomb, should I do it? I'd get the same circlejerk convincing me these feelings are normal and I'm not mentally ill or deranged. Why is this place any different?
>>
>>5285422
you decide for yourself like every other adult on the planet. All advice is biased.
>>
The only reason these kinds of forces emerge in cultures is because of a weakening of the central authority in society. We have no authoritarian strongman to keep these forces in check. In the Middle East, Saddam Hussein's totalitarian regime kept the forces that would become the Islamic State in check, and in America, conservative authority kept the forces of cultural liberalism in check. Now all of these forces in America that were previously kept inside the psyches of individuals are emerging rapidly, as there is no one left to impose order and authority over them. This is the period that marks the collapse of any civilization. Just like how Iraq and Syria no longer exist, within our lifetime we'll see the destabilization and collapse of America
>>
>>5285437
Most people are incapable of making decisions on their own anon. You know this. This is why hierarchical power structures developed to begin with
>>
>>5285422
lol cut ur balls off already faggot
>>
>>5285422
>Why is this place any different?
Because there's still (mostly) science behind it. You trust science more than ISIS don't you.
>>
>>5285422
>How do you know your feelings are legit and not just escapist fantasies from your lonely life?
If they're intense and persistent and attempts to *fix* your life through other means fail horribly
>>
Are you your own singular person or not? Do you only have meaning as part of a group, or do you exist independently of others? Learn how to be alone-not-lonely and be the only person in your world for a while.

Fucking hell, grow a spine. You'll figure shit out without all the white noise of other people's opinions cluttering your brain.
>>
>>5285422
>Nazi meme frog

Begone /pol/
>>
>>5294530
>>/oven/
>>
I'm not really that lonely. I have normie friends and we go to expensive nightclubs where girls (sometimes guys) hit on me. I've had a casual thing with a girl, i basically have the option of making her my girlfriend or having casual sex with her. I don't really want either. She's pretty but i need to work on my mental state, i don't even know if I'm gay, straight, trans, cis, or what.

I thought maybe it was loneliness before but these past 3-4 years i've actually been kinda popular.

Makes it more difficult in my mind. I know there'll be a lot more friends that react negatively if I'm trans
>>
>a u t i s m
>>
>>5294659
lol, you don't even know how to link to other boards? regardless of fake link, at least figure out 4chan before makin ur first post, champ
>>
>>5294889
>there is a board called /oven/
>>
>>5294917
>>>/uranidiot/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.