[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first time with another guy like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455503919655.jpg (209 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
1455503919655.jpg
209 KB, 627x749
What was your first time with another guy like?
>>
im a virgin
>>
hopefully it will go well
>>
Locked up in the classroom, waiting for the fight
Down to the schoolyard, knocking the gate
Into the alley, meet up with the boys
Waiting for the weekend to make a little noise

Thunder is strong, lightning is death
Kicking the girls and it's starting to blast
Sweeter than the heavens and the fate means stumble
But it's Saturday night when heavy rock was born

Like thunder and lightning
God damn, it's so exciting
It hits you like a hammer
God damn

It was Saturday night, I was ready for the dance
My girl walked in holding another guys hand
He stood six foot six, he looked two miles wide
I was taking it easy till he took her outside

I was madder than hell and fit to burn
This guy would break a leg before but now he's got to learn
Standing in the corner giving him a thrill
You can keep your lover, honey, but he's got to pay the bill

God damn

Well, the place started rocking, it was Saturday night
I was dressed to kill, I was feeling all right
All right in the middle of the night
I wasn't ready for a rumble but the mood was right

When he got up to leave, I stood in his way
I said, love, that's the price you have to pay
In the doorway, up against the wall
When they play a heavy record then I'm going to have a ball

God damn

God damn

We started to rumble and stumble
It is we were rocking and rolling and rolling and tumbling
I fumbled and started to win
When the greater than wicked then I hit him again

I hit him again and I couldn't hit him any more
My head was all black and blue and my jaw was sore
Sweeter than the heavens and like a frightening stumble
It was Saturday night when heavy rock was born
>>
>>5732897
Different in an amazing way
>>
>>5732897
He was so small I could barely feel him inside me. He came pretty fast too.
>>
>>5733734
same here. 4.5" and thin. mentally it was exciting. physically it was meh.
>>
p. awful desu
was on a bus ride to a track meet during middle school, he was jerking me off and I didn't have the guts to say no
later, he fugged me in a bathroom stall
all awkward, not enjoyable
>>
Horrible, the guy bit me so hard that there was blood all over my sheets and bedroom walls.
>>
>>5732897
Depends on what you mean by first time.

What I consider my first time was great. We were both 13, and he was lithe, had shoulder length hair, and a goofy smile. We made out on my couch for a solid hour until 13 year old me realised that I was rock hard, and so was he.

I won't tell the rest because I'd just be providing jerk off material for the paedos on /lgbt/
>>
I'm mtf but I fear that I don't like guys which is weird because I was fantasizing about getting fucked by a guy (as a girl) as long as I can think.

Now I met this guy who is really good looking and much taller than me. He has a nice big cock. Its just that we have not so much in common. It feels nice snuggling up to him but kissing is weird through his stubble. I sucked his cock a few times and I thought he liked it but I alway got paranoid of him cumming into my mouth but then it takes longer for him to cum if I get caucious.

But the second time he always surpirses me like he climbes ontop of me and forces his dick into my mouth like tying to deep throat me. I played along but is this conidered to be rape? I mean I have nothing against him taking control but I fear the aids...
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>5734178
I mean, I get the whole
>enthusiastic consent
thing, and I know it's bad to
>victim blame
but why wouldn't you just say no if you were uncomfortable? And if he forced you to do it, why would you fuck a total rapist scumbag?

Even on my grindr hookups, I always insist on getting coffee first or going on a date. That screens out the douches who just want a sleazy NSA hookup, and then I can use my discretion to refuse anyone who's a total shithead on the date.

I'm a tiny dude, and I've never felt uncomfortable during sex because I know, because I've had a modicum of discretion, that the dude who's fucking me will respect the word "No" and isn't a total rapist.

I've had tonnes of hook ups, I've said "No" in the middle of two of them, and I've never had a problem with consent.

It mystifies me why people put up with that shit. I'll shoot the motherfucker who continues fucking me without my consent.
>>
>>5734302

>but why wouldn't you just say no if you were uncomfortable? And if he forced you to do it, why would you fuck a total rapist scumbag?

well I'm practically still a virgin and he's not a rapist scumbag. I met the guy like 3 times before anything sexual happened. I think he would have immediately stopped if I would have said no. Its just that i was a bit overwhelmed and just let it happen although I didn't want to go for a second time. And I think we both knew nonverbally...
>>
>>5734037
...hot
>>
>>5734384
Ahh okay. That feels bad, I know. Some guys are subconsciously into the whole power dynamic of sex, which is why they don't stop when they feel someone tense up or get distant.

Most of these guys also immediately shock back to reality as soon as they hear the magic words:

"No. Stop, now."

For future reference.

Of course, if they don't stop, you don't have to take it lying down. Claw, screech, bang on walls, gouge out eyes, punch testicles, whatever, the intent is to disable and then kill. I'd rather die trying to kill my rapist than be raped.
>>
>>5732897
I was 16, he was 34. My parents were on vacation so we got to my place. I bottomed and gave him shitdick. Couldn't bottom again for like a year because of that.
>>
>>5733661
That's not the same person with a different hairdo?
>>
>>5735294
biggest fear

it's hard to fully enjoy bottoming because of this fear
>>
1st time? molested at 11 yrs old very painful and he did a lot of physical damage that took years to heal. first voluntary? I was 27 i blew him but was so nervous I was shaking the whole time. he did not cum, but i guess it wasn't that bad as we dated for a year after that.
>>
17, he was 21. I went over his house for video games. I kept beating him because he's trash (SSBB). He had enough, went in and we started making out. I bottomed that time. We cuddled and fell asleep for a few hours.
We broke up like last year; he found a sleazy asian to have repeated sex with (I just like to be cuddled).

The first time I topped was last week. It was to an older Asian guy. He kept claiming I was huge (5 1/2 inches, pretty thick tho). I was bored asf, got him to cum without jerking him off. He wanted more, again I wanted to cuddle.

I don't get to cuddle after video games often. :/
>>
>>5738700
I'd video game and cuddle with you anon. There doesn't even have to be sex if you prefer cuddling to sex.
>>
I've only been with women. Excited for my eventual first time with a guy (if that happens). The idea of getting plowed is so hot to me, I don't even have words. I'm not really into hookups though which makes things trickier.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.