[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everything on LGBT about trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: EdkyI2M.png (663 KB, 720x721) Image search: [Google]
EdkyI2M.png
663 KB, 720x721
Why not talk about gay lesbian or bisexuals?
>>
Trans people are more interesting.
>>
A lot less homophobia in the western world, still a lot of transphobia.

>bracing for replies from angry gays
>>
>>5284866
>LGB: General chat, coming out, how to anal, muh oppression, am I L/G/B?
>T: General chat, coming out, muh oppression, am I trans?, how to get medical care, how to hormones, how to makeup, do I pass?, how to clothes, is it all worth it? etc etc
That's why
>>
No one is stopping lgb from making more threads. It's not our fault if they just wanna complain about us all the time instead of being productive.
>>
>>5284934
This. Instead of complaining start a discussion relative to you.
>>
Trannies are attention whores duh

They literally have to make everything about them

LGB threads have to fight off the tranny menace from taking over their threads all the time

They should be gassed desu
>>
>>5284866
What about gay, lesbian, and bisexual, is there to talk about?

Gay marriage in the US was basically the end of it.
>>
>>5284866

Even one year ago it wasn't so bad

The trans-meme has become strong, I blame that award to that drunk-driving fe/male
>>
>oppression and chill
I smirked
>>
>>5285000
Said the one with the "desu" on the end
>>
>>5284866
Being LGB isn't completely life altering.
I mean if you're wrong about your sexual orientation; nothing to worry about, just say that you were wrong and that you are straight.

But, with Trans its a whole entire deal. Like what if you've been transitioning for 4 years and you found out you were wrong.
That would be shitty
>>5284934
that too
>>
>>5284866
Trannies scared most of the gays and lesbos off. Even when you do make a thread mostly aimed at lgb, or just about sexuality, inevitable trannies make it about trannies. Only mtfs do this too.

If you complain they cry about you complaining. Is what it is.
>>
>>5284934
>L: General chat, coming out, how to anal, muh oppression, am I L/G/B?
>G: General chat, coming out, how to anal, muh oppression, am I L/G/B?
>B: General chat, coming out, how to anal, muh oppression, am I L/G/B?
>T: General chat, coming out, muh oppression, am I trans?, how to get medical care, how to hormones, how to makeup, do I pass?, how to clothes, is it all worth it? etc etc
>>
>>5285000
Would you care to provide any examples,Senpai? Are you sure it wasn't just L/G/B Trans people participating in the discussion on L/G/B issues, which generally DO relate to them?

Or was it one of those cute "No Trans Allowed" threads?
>>
>>5285000
And even with all this alleged attention whoring, we're still one of the slower boards
>>
>>5286012
>Would you care to provide any examples,Senpai?
gaygen has been suffering a trans influx for the last month or so

literally most of the tripfags and regular anons left because there are barely any gay guys left now

and I mean the trans people arent even ftm they are mtfs
>>
>>5284932
There is a lot of transphobia...
Because white academics invented the term yesterday. And "genderqueer" five mins ago.

People were getting comfortable with good old fashioned, ma & pa, drag queens/crossdressers/girlyboys/transsexuals.

Things were simpler.
>>
>>5286852
Transphobia is something that affects "old fashioned" transsexuals too, it's not unique to the new genders and stuff.
>>
>>5284866
It's been all about the gays the lesbians and bisexuals up until recent events

pop a squat and let them have a bit of fun
>>
>>5286904
You didn't even stop to absorb the message. It's like talking to a Christian missionary.
>>
>>5286925
What "message"? That people are okay with "normal" transsexuals? That's objectively false.
>>
>>5287120
Sorry, Elder Tom. I will stop speaking in sinful clicks and whistles.
Yes Elder Tom, that bread is literally the body of christ.
>>
>>5286033
They aren't trans though, you guys just decided that every femboy and twink is actually a tranny and you nag people nonstop over it.
>>5285000
Nice edginess m8, run off and get high somewhere before you make people think that reputation gay men have for being smart was faked.
>>
Mostly because us dykes and faggots are less discriminated against in general, so we need the support less.

Plus the 4chan weeabo neet culture tends to convince lonely mentally ill people that changing genders will solve all their problems, so we get a lot of false trannies running to legbutt.
>>
>>5287266
>They aren't trans though, you guys just decided that every femboy and twink is actually a tranny and you nag people nonstop over it.

uuh not really

most of them literally said they came from mtfgen because they were 'feeling manlier lately'
>>
>>5289498
the failed mtf that grew tired of femininity and were not passing, went to gaygen

but there are some rare femmy guys that qualify as femboy
>>
>>5286033
I don't recognize any of the trips in your gen at present, and despite the meme, I'm modestly confident Hitler isn't trans.

I suppose it's possible most of the Anons are trans, but they're not giving frequent indication to that effect. Is the current /gaygen/ just a fluke?
>>
>>5289532
I recognize things are calmer right now. Two or so weeks ago it was chaos.

But the place is also pretty much dead since many left as a result of that.
>>
>>5285216
>being lgbt isn't completely life altering

Please tell me this is b8,or at least that you're an outlier on this. You can't seriously be that self-absorbed and full of shit.
>>
>>5289605
*lgb

Fucking autocorrect
>>
Why not keep LGBT

But the T is for our lord and savior Donald Trump
>>
>>5284866
LGBT exists to support the rights of people with socially repulsed sexualities/gender identities

However the LGB side don't really experience that much hatred or even discrimination anymore. They don't really even need their own safe spaces anymore. At my sixth form dykes and faggots can kiss in public without anyone batting an eye.

However, the transfag doesn't the same lack of attention.
>>
File: 1429892156739.png (98 KB, 370x210) Image search: [Google]
1429892156739.png
98 KB, 370x210
>>5289612
well still bullshit...
>>
Being trans is harder than being lesbian?
>>
Because trannies feel the need to make a bajillion threads and can't keep their shit self-contained. Also all the tranny threads scare off a lot of gays who just write off /lgbt/ altogether. It's half the reason the board is so slow.
>>
>>5301483
of course is harder. be ftm or mtf the dick is the issue
and dicks are hard
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.