[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you find out tomorrow, regardless of any mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Funny_225c5c_488203.jpg (155 KB, 699x771) Image search: [Google]
Funny_225c5c_488203.jpg
155 KB, 699x771
Let's say you find out tomorrow, regardless of any mental illness or surgical modifications, you've been drafted to fight in WWIII.
In place of hormone therapy meds, you'll get your choice between anti-depressants and amphetamines.
You still need to go through bootcamp like anyone else.
Do you even show up?
>>
>>5283362
i'd rather go to jail or mental institution

there, I would get moans and I wouldn't be under risk of death
>>
>>5283405
Wouldn't you want to fight for your country?
Maybe prove that you can do it to, just like normal people
>>
I'd rather kill myself.
It's better to die than to fight for my country.
And death is much preferable to going to bootcamp (or to prison if you evade draft and get caught).
>>
>>5283415
Nah. This country is shit, and would be better served by dissolving into four or more functional and homogenous nations.
>>
>>5283362
Why would anyone want to fight these bullshit jew wars?
>>
>>5283362
If it's got to such a desperate point they're drafting a transgender schizophrenic like me, we're pretty clearly fucked anyway.
>>
>>5283362

I'll take the anti-depressants if I get a desk job, and amphetamines if I get a high-risk one.
>>
>>5283362
Although, I don't understand the logic of why they'd offer you anti-depressants or amphetamines, but not hormones. They're just as cheap if not cheaper and I'm assuming you'd want your soldiers as mentally stable as possible, which pulling people off their hormones is not going to help.
>>
>>5283362
I've already done my time in the military, so I'm immune to the draft at this point. I'm also immune to it by virtue of being too old. Feels good, man.
>>
No, I don't show up. I have a farm so I'd just live on that until the whole thing blows over. Then I'd buy a new identity off the black market and just live as normal.
>>
>>5283362
thats the dream baby
being out fighting for my country risking my life
damn i dont even care if i live or die
is there a greater honour?
>>
>>5283362
Dropping spiro is dangerous from a cardiovascular standpoint .

Besides in gradschool and work for a biomedical institute. I'm sure to get a deferral just like they gave in nam.
>>
I'd choose to die for my country with the power of amphetamines
>>
Even if I wasn't trans I'd be a conscientious objector
>>
My job in the military is PR-ing
I don't think they put me out there to fight, even though I'm capable of that as well
>>
>>5283464
Drugs, especially amphetamines, in war have been a thing since forever. Why do you think the IS terrorists seem to be so eager to die?
>>
>>5283424
Pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>5283615
>expecting that midgety castrated boys would ever make good soldier material
You okay?
>>
I'd probably just try to hide/flee elsewhere, or surrender and go to prison.

I'm a pussy, and i'm not as depressed as i once was, so i no longer want to die. I would piss myself and cry if someone shot at me
>>
>>5283362
Lol no. If it got to the point where they were recruiting mentally ill people and post op trannies, our main fighting force would be depleted and the country would be fucked either way. I'd flee like any other sane person.

>inb4 coward
Sorry, I may be a tranny, but I'm not suicidal.
>>
>>5283633
Dying doesn't scare me that much.
Prison does though. And boot camp isn't that much different from prison.
>>
File: 1445579733264-20151107_085210.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1445579733264-20151107_085210.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1152
>>5283362
I don't need hormones but those tasty antidepressants could he helpful.

Then again, fuck war. I'd rather just sit at home, cuddle with my girlfriend and smoke weed. So, no. Let them come for me, I'd rather die free than die as their slave.
>>
>>5283362
No. I don't show up. And I report my government to every human rights organization I can before I'm hauled off to whatever my fate is.

Hopefully this gets them to grudgingly front the chump change that is HRT in order to not actively harm their own soldiers going forward.
>>
>>5283712
Most countries in the world have forced military service even in peace time, and the human rights organizations don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>5283737
She's talking about the HRT, not military service
>>
>>5283362
FFFF

I never had the mental constitution for combat. I get physically sick if I try to fight. Besides I'm much more valuable in a non combat role. My IQ is in the top .1%.
>>
File: deeply concerned.png (218 KB, 851x596) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned.png
218 KB, 851x596
>>5283745
So it's ok to keep men in slavery, but not ok to deny transwomen their whoremoans?
>>5283747
You can get to be radio/electronics operator or something like that.
>>
>>5283762
>So it's ok to keep men in slavery, but not ok to deny transwomen their whoremoans?
Neither of them are okay, but one of those problems is much more easily solved than the other
>>
>>5283762
It's medically dangerous to discontinue meds, spiro especially.

Their soldiers wouldn't be viable for that reason alone.

Also, higher ed draft deferrals
>>
>>5283427
DIXIE WHEN
>>
>>5283762
No, my IQ is still to high for that. Code breaking algorithms. They've already tried to recruit me for that.
>>
>>5284429
>IQ meme
>>
>>5283362
I would refuse to cooperate with a military that would deny me basic medical needs.

The only way is accept roiding up and going supersoldier is in the defense of humanity's very survival. Otherwise they can draft me as a woman or not at all.
>>
>>5283737
>Most countries in the world
Nah, only countries with a feasible ''threat'' nearby.
The idea of ''fighting for your country'' is barbaric.

That said, yeah, I rather go to prison. Although I wouldn't have any problem in joining a private security company.
>>
>>5284511
jealous? some of us have to be on the far upper end of the scale.
>>
>>5283362
Refuse and go to jail, obviously. "Fighting for my country" sounds like such a bullshit excuse to die, just to make one feel like they really are important instead of feeling like the disposable pawn the government and heads of the military really see you as
I'd rather live hidden, taking mones and waiting til I get thrown in jail for refusing to join the military and wait til my time there's over
>>
File: UH-60_in_Afghanistan.jpg (2 MB, 2036x1632) Image search: [Google]
UH-60_in_Afghanistan.jpg
2 MB, 2036x1632
>>5283362
that depends. would Creedence Clearwater Revival be playing while im riding in the helicopters?
>>
File: 1445194059449.png (410 KB, 714x765) Image search: [Google]
1445194059449.png
410 KB, 714x765
>>5283362
>MFW drafted to fight WWIII supped up on amphetamines instead of spiro and estro...
>MFW won't even think about mtf problems because to focused on trying to figure out how to work an e-tool...
>MFW die during training because I thought it would be a hilarious idea to use said e-tool to rappel down ropes with...

I think I would definitely show up because the absolute worst that could happen is I die while amped out of my mind by amphetamines. Best case, I go full /k/ommando and manage to kill someone with a dragon dildo... I think I'd be fine.
>>
>>5283762
>So it's ok to keep men in slavery, but not ok to deny transwomen their whoremoans?
The draft (although I don't agree with it) is an established tradition, denying people medical care isn't.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.