[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That was the best looking tranny they could find to be in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: transkrimery.jpg (308 KB, 859x1208) Image search: [Google]
transkrimery.jpg
308 KB, 859x1208
>That was the best looking tranny they could find to be in this image

I mean I'm SURE they don't all look like coked up AIDS victims...

lol
>>
>le being trans is a competition may may
>>
i get the feeling that poster has more to do with rebuilding police reputation than changing social attitudes
>>
>>5283008
This is an English poster, our police force don't really need to rebuild their rep since it's already pretty good.
>>
>>5282987
Why would they use an unmistakably female or male looking person in an advertisement about transgenders. It seems contrary to getting the point across.
>>
>>5283010
yeah english police are pretty good, but i oppose government and am speaking from an anarchist POV
>>
>>5283010
lol

> Steven Lawrence
> Plebgate
> raping activists
> CP

police plz gb2 /b/
>>
>>5282987
The thing is, unpassing trans are far more likely to be assured than one who passes. So they should go for a hon in the add, otherwise it just looks like the posted a picture of a woman.
>>
>>5283626
*far more likely to be assaulted
>>
>>5283626
Passers are at risk of trans panic though
>>
>>5283794
Only if they are getting intimate, and honestly the fact that a girl is trans should be discussed prior to any sexy times.
>>
>>5283118
>1993
>>
>>5283626
Yeah, I think the reason unpassing trans are used so much in ads is 1. to boost the self-esteem of non-passers and 2. to normalize non-passers in the eyes of the public

I think it's a good thing, personally. I feel bad for non-passers. It's gotta suck being seen as a monster.
>>
>tfw I'm from Surrey

Well at least I can feel good knowing I'm not the least passable transgirl in my area I guess...
>>
>>5284322
rich faggot detected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.