[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender Q and A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Inaba_Himeko_full_1193922.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
Inaba_Himeko_full_1193922.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1300
So I'm sure some people have questions that they want to know but don't know which thread to post in. So why not in this one?
Just post any question you want to know or answer someone else's

I'll start

I'm currently on Estradiol and Spiro (been on for almost 2 months [Age 18]) how long until breasts change from being quite firm to being soft on average?

What are some cheap places to buy clothing online

Are there any tips to help breast growth

Are there any websites that can help manage and balance money for transition?
>>
Anyone know where in Australia you can get srs?
>>
>>5282426
http://www.transhealthcare.org/australia/

Here they are.
>>
>>5282260
>how long until breasts change from being quite firm to being soft on average?
Depends on the person. I'm 20 months on HRT and mine are firm enough they don't bounce. My radiologist, at about 17 months, described than as being some of the densest breasts he's ever seen, but he wasn't used to seeing very young breasts.
>>
>>5282260
>2 months [Age 18]) how long until breasts change from being quite firm to being soft on average?

I'm 17 and 5 months HRT right now and mine are just starting to soften a little. I've heard that it starts getting good around 8 months or so, and takes several years to fully develop.

>Are there any tips to help breast growth

^seconding this

Also, is there any way to not pay a shitload for SRS in the US? Can I travel to Canada and get it cheaper there?
>>
>>5282260
>Are there any tips to help breast growth
Massage them, eat things with fat, not much besides that as far as I know. It doesn't work for everyone though, so don't worry if it doesn't work on you

My question:
Anyone knows of a story in Argentina that sells packers? Paying in USD both the packer and shipping from an international store is just too much for me
>>
In what way does this thread differ from the trans help general?
>>
>>5285905
This one doesn't have helpful resources in the OP
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.