[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surely you should be able to tell which one of these two is trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: guessfgt.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
guessfgt.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
>>
The one with long hair?
>>
>>5280087
The one on the right?
>>
left
or both
>>
would guess the one on the right

but both pass easy
>>
>>5280087
right one, you're telling us at the end?
>>
>>5280110
This
>>
Neither
>>
>>5280148
Yes, I will
>>
both are trans
>>
>>5280087
The one on the right. They both look like normal women tho.
>>
Adams apple on the left are you even trying?
>>
File: 1445298720061.jpg (38 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1445298720061.jpg
38 KB, 620x413
OP here

Both are sisters, left one is MtF trans.

>>5280318

Only one who got it right... apparently most of you are bad at identifying genders based on looks. I expected more.
>>
File: welp.jpg (72 KB, 267x267) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
72 KB, 267x267
>tfw you have an Adam's watermelon
>>
>>5280323
Just shows how insane the passing standards are for /lgbt/ anons on here.
>>
>>5280087
Both look androgynous, but the trans is obviously the one on the left, you just have to look at the Adam's apple.
>>
File: 1444969974632.png (218 KB, 536x546) Image search: [Google]
1444969974632.png
218 KB, 536x546
>>5280401

wasn't obvious for everyone but 1 guy
>>
>>5280087

It's the left one because they look a bit mannish and they're being tryhard about their appearance

"Woww look at my makeup and my smile and how positive I am!"

Real women can afford to not care because they aren't crafting a complicated lie.
>>
>>5280406
lookswise, they're both flawless as women but the one with the adams apple, whew boy, i bet you that one's probably gay fag voice all the way.

Post vocaroos with that because the voice will wreak any and all passing efforts.
>>
>>5280087
One on the left has an adams apple one the right looks manlier.
>>
>>5280087
I feel like you are trying to trick me with the one without makeup
>>
>>5280357
THIS
Insecurity leads to bullying
>>
>>5280087
>tfw your trans sister looks more like a girl like you

poor girl on the right
>>
>>5280641
*than you
>>
>>5280641
>tfw they still both look like girls

Taking bets on which ends first: wild transphobia, or *anyone* being accepted as a woman without first proving she can get pregnant (sorry, infertile women, you're too risky).
>>
>>5280087
Why not both?
>>5280087
And it's the one on the right you can see it in his face. Left looks like a man too
>>
File: 1377715814726.png (348 KB, 612x513) Image search: [Google]
1377715814726.png
348 KB, 612x513
>>5280339
>tfw never had an adam's apple for some reason
>>
>>5281010
Probably cuz' you're a girl
>>
>>5280110
This. Definitely the left. Would need too see the right from another angle to be certain about her though.
>>
>>5281062
Well, a trans girl. I don't know what it is but I just don't have any visible adam's apple even if I contort my neck trying to get it to show.
>>
File: 1444848508575.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1444848508575.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>5280323
>>5280547
You stupid faggots. When will you learn that women are not men and vice versa. There are obvious biological indicators for each, and if you have male biological indicators (like an Adam's apple) people will notice and clock you.

Kids, it's not insane standards and it's not bullying. It's simply a matter of reading people, which is something we do hundreds of times a day subconsciously. If that hurts your feelings then you need therapy, because the world isn't an anime girl reaction pic filled hug box.

Pic related for your sensitivities.
>>
>>5280323
Thanks. My radar keeps working fine.
>>
>>5281111
That's because the "adam's apple" is a result of laryngeal angling that is commonly close to a right angle in males, and a more comfortable obtuse angle in females. Key word is "commonly".
>>
>>5281111
yeah I'm a cis guy and mine's not visible either.
This post is right >>5281183
also there are girls, cis girls, with adam's apples
>>
>>5281135
I was talking about unreasonable beauty standards on LGBT for these fem/trap/ladyboys. They cry if they don't come out 11/10. Lots of chicks with vaginas are hideous. Such is life.

I think you need another drink, pal.
>>
>>5281062
Or because his throat didn't mature properly in his puberty and he his going to auto asphyxiate 5 years because of his mutant vocal cords.
>>
>>5281135
yeah except cis women can develop adams apples too so...
>>
>>5281135
also my bf doesnt have an adams apple and hes cis. I guess hes secretly a FtM. My point is that its ridiculous to assume solely based on stereotypical indications.
>>
>>5281010
I just wanted to post one more time in case you're a hypochondriac.
This: >>5281223 is not going to happen.
>>
>>5281205
>>5281266
>>5281280
So much butthurt.
>>
>Adam's apples are found on both women and men they just show up more prominently in men as a chunk of bony cartilage that's wrapped around the larynx.

herp derp

http://www.livescience.com/32470-why-do-we-have-an-adams-apple.html
>>
>>5281404
you're kind of an idiot.
>>
>>5281718
>>5281845
>men visibly Adam's apples
>women don't
>huuurrr durr ur an idiot!

Enjoy the comfort you feel on niche queer forums, because nowhere else in the world will people coddle your fragile gender identity, and paint a pretty picture for you where women have Adam's apples and penises but men have neither.

That's the problem with MtFs on this board. They are so far detached from reality and the concept of self-improvement and the hard work actually transitioning entails, that they would rather just fling their shit and sit behind a computer demanding that people tell them pass and look just like reeeeal girl!
>>
Right looks like a man so I'm assuming you're fucking with us and it's the one on the left.
>>
On the adams apple debate.

Even if a males adams apple is not visible, they still have a larger larynx, only difference being that the size takes more width, and isn't as angular.
The male "adams apple" is still like twice, or sometimes more, than that of a female. Even without edges visible, you'll be able to see that the "throat" is a lot thicker in a male.
>>
>>5281954
that article is assuming women are unaffected by testosterone like men are. There are cis women who can grow large adams apples as well. It's all based on your hormone chemistry not what sex you were assigned at birth; we are all the same species who get affected by hormones the same exact way as we go through puberty. This is why cis men can grow up to have small adams apples and cis women can grow up to have large adams apples. Like I said before it's ridiculous to base/name features of human development assuming only males or females can or cannot get them. Naming the adams apple that is fucking stupid and makes people only think that.
>>
>>5282049
My throat is thin and long like a cis female but I have a large adams apple (like op's pic). These assumptions just don't work.
>>
>>5282057
>>5282069
>tranny in denial about thier male anatomy
>we are all the same species who get affected by hormones the same exact way as we go through puberty
top fucking kek

You can continue telling yourself that women have big Adam's apples and men don't, but it's only a disfavor to yourself and the other naive and stupid young wanna be trannies.
>>
File: 1446851150222.gif (993 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446851150222.gif
993 KB, 245x245
>>5282079
Ignoring what I'm saying is more a disfavor to yourself because it shows that you have no idea how the human body works.
>>
>>5282106
Sure booboo. The next time I see a woman with an Adam's apple (literally only ever seen 1 in my 28 years of living in big cities), I'll be sure to remember some autismo namefag tranny on 4chan. I'll be all the more culturally enriched for it too.

Do you feel better about your male anatomy now honey? You totally pass now, since y'know, you ARE biologically identical to every other cis woman.

Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to give you another comforting animu girl reaction picture.
>>
>>5282206
You totally missed my point.
>>
>>5280087
str8 here, id smash em both in half, and theres nothing gay about that. i'd be lucky to do it too.
>>
>>5280318
eagle eyes. so didn't see that
>>
File: pepe.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
203 KB, 499x499
>>5282833
OP here, smashed the one on the right, worth it, never smashed one on left though, might still have a penis and that would just be weird for me.
>>
>>5281954
You really are an idiot though. On a purely statistical basis, yes, you can say Adam's apples are a masculine thing, but no you can't say they're absolutely a masculine thing because even cis women can have them.

Like everything else about the human body, we overlap more than retards on /lgbt/ feel comfortable to admit, and I have no desire to provide a hugbox for that kind of insecurity.

>>5282049
cis women with prominent external adam's apples still exist, cis men with no visible external adam's apples still exist.

And the neck muscles, which hrt reduces significantly, have little to nothing to do with the shape and size of it.
>>
>>5283199
>not doing sisters
Are they fraternal twins or something?
>>
>>5282069
How do these assumptions not work?
You have a large adams apple... How is that refuting what I said?

>>5283200
>cis women with prominent external adam's apples still exist
They're generally small, the only thing with them is that their whole larynx is larger than normal, but not male size.

>cis men with no visible external adam's apples still exist.
Yes, are you retarded?
I said, that an adams apple doesn't need to be visible for the difference in size to be visible.

Even without an adams apple you'll find that the males have a much thicker "throat".
That throat is made out of cartilage, and sticks out further than the neck muscles, so a loss of neck muscle won't do shit to help it.
In a cis female the throat is small enough to fit in behind the muscle, but in some cases it's large enough to slightly stick out.
>>
>>5283200
>desperate clinging to the delusion that your male anatomy passes as "female"
>pathetic desu
>>
>>5283417
>implying I ever had an adam's apple
Sorry bro, I'm sure projecting like this helps you repress though.
>>
>>5280323
She still looks like a girl though. I wouldn't have guessed if we weren't specifically looking for trans.
>>
>>5280087
Both are trannies
>>
>>5282213
No, they we're just straight-up ignoring your point so they could thrash an easier strawman they've conjured up in their delusional science-denying brain.
>>
>>5283312
>the differences don't need to be visible to be visible, I can instantly spot trannies with my third-eye!
>no woman can have a thicker neck than any man because it upsets muh feels!
>>
>>5284922
You're really not good at this, you're just trying to throw some strawmen.
This is like basic sexual dimorphism, males have bigger larynxes, even if their adams apple isn't pointy, and has enough fat to hide it.
>>
>>5280087
>tfw your MtF sister looks more feminine than you
>>
>>5286092
>I think statistical distribution-based differences translates to absolutes
You're the idiot here
>>
>>5286388
Those are your feels, and delusions.
There's a significant difference between male and female necks, even if an adams apple isn't visible.

I've never seen a male with a female neck, or one that was older than like 16.
>>
>be mtf
>don't wear makeup
>have long hair
>get gendered fem mostly but still get 'he' on occasion
I rly need to learn eyeliner. Such a simple thing thatd enhance my pass

So lazy tho
>>
>>5286428
Ive seen females with male necks.

Females in general have a bell curve that cuts deeper into masculine features whereas males have a bell curve that doesnt cut as deep into feminine features.

Tough life.
>>
>>5286428
>There's a significant difference between male and female necks
The muscles that cause that difference are extremely sensitive to hormone levels
>>
>>5286504
It's not muscles, it's bone and cartilage.
>>
File: 1407834323247.jpg (383 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1407834323247.jpg
383 KB, 2000x1000
>>5284907
>science-denying brain

In a desperate attempt to feel validated about being a tranny, is this how you rationalize people clocking you?

>I-I p-pass just fine!
>I'm a real girl!
>you clocking me is ruled invalid because you have a science-denying brain!
>my superior scientific understand of muh gender identity supercedes everyone else's observations

4chan trannies everybody. You can't make this shit.
>>
>>5286779
I usually just lurk but anyone with half a brain just doesn't give a shit what some anon on 4chan thinks or says, coming from a "4chan tranny." Don't assume the vocal minority that gathers here is the norm.
>>
>>5280323
The left one is also the hotter one...
>>
File: 0598342.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
0598342.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
>>
I picked the one on the right to be trans until people pointed out the Adams apple.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.