[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about going to my high school LGBTQ club on thursday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gay_toon_link_by_tinyshiny.png (23 KB, 614x708) Image search: [Google]
gay_toon_link_by_tinyshiny.png
23 KB, 614x708
Thinking about going to my high school LGBTQ club on thursday for my bisexuality. Is this a good idea?
Anyone have any experiences with high school LGBTQ clubs?
>>
>>5279314
No
>>
>>5279314
itll be chill but you cant stay in the closet
>>
you should go and say you want to be a good ally
>>
File: 542664.jpg (78 KB, 307x470) Image search: [Google]
542664.jpg
78 KB, 307x470
>>5279599
>>
>>5279314
>underageb&
either that or
>18+ year old who's still in highschool
>has autism
>>
>>5279632
i used to be the president of the lgbt club at my high school. most of the people in the club were 'allys'
>>
>>5279647
>high school seniors have autism
>>
>>5279650
>>5279599
The fuck is an ally?
>>
>>5279658
>posts OP pic
>18+ high school senior
>doesn't have autism
pick two
>>
File: bjork84.png (539 KB, 813x816) Image search: [Google]
bjork84.png
539 KB, 813x816
>>5279314
>tfw my high school LGBT club had the same exact members as the high school anime club
it was also straights and bi's almost exclusively
>>
>>5279762
So it was nothing but trolls from 4chan? I'm glad I never went to mine.
>>
>>5279762
That's kind of gay.
>>
>>5279671
Almost everyone (well more like 75%) of people in my graduating class were 18 by the time of graduation.

May be where I live, I know for my little brother the district pretty much said no, he should have turned 6 before the beginning of August to start 1st grade, and they wanted no 5 year olds. Add another 11 years, and you get the idea. Almost everyone was 18 by graduation, which is in late June.
>>
>>5279768
there were also a large population of furries there, our high school had production of Cats my freshman year and the fuckin tails and costumes lived on for next four years, that shit might still be there, I don't know. They were the type of kids that casually browsed shit about dragon dildos (seriously) with their friends in study hall. We also have a large portrait of sonic & friends in our cafeteria thanks to them.

Also there was a serious wing of the trench coat mafia.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.