[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been wearing my girlfriends underwear while she was out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: men_satin_garter_c.jpg (17 KB, 200x325) Image search: [Google]
men_satin_garter_c.jpg
17 KB, 200x325
I have been wearing my girlfriends underwear while she was out for a number of years now. Recently she found some of my photos on my computer, since then we have had a long talk about it and she is very understanding of the whole situation. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy some good mens lingerie?
>>
How long do you think it will be before she leaves you now?
>>
>>5279258
She isn't the kind of person to leave someone for something like that and is actually beginning to accept it in out sex life.
>>
>>5279278
She's just soft hearted and doesn't want to hurt you. In reality she's lost all of her respect for you as a man, and will eventually seek out another to fill that void you left
>>
>>5279285
Yowch. That must have hurt.
>>
>>5279285
You're just jealous a faggoty ass sissy like me can get a girl while you are stuck stroking your inferior penis watching videos of little girls flashing their panties.
>>
>>5279302
Shit. Good rebuttal.
>>
>>5279321
Thanks :) I don't understand why there is so much hate here.
>>
>>5279302
I'm just telling you anon, you're going to start falling lower and lower in her eyes. Soon she'll start seeing you like a cute little brother instead of a boyfriend. I just want you to be prepared for when your relationship starts changing on you
>>
>>5279331
Are you speaking from experience or just opinion?
>>
>>5279357
It's the obvious end point to what happened here. Discovering something like that is going to change her perception of him forever
>>
>>5279403
It wouldn't change my perception of a partner, I'd just view it as a kink
>>
>>5279235
I know in the past there were places that sold mens silk and lace boxers. No idea where to find them now. I wear tap pants most of the time now. Sadly as a style they have been supplanted by boy shorts. I have a seamstress make them for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.