[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questioning sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: xVyoSl.jpg (68 KB, 640x490) Image search: [Google]
xVyoSl.jpg
68 KB, 640x490
Hi /lgbt/

So I'm a bit confused... I'm a guy, 22 and have always identified as straight but looking back it seems I've always had dysfunctional relationships with women. When I was a young'n my first experimentation was with a boy and I've always wound up being friends with gay guys.

Most recently I started hanging out with a gay guy I used to work with and we are essentially dating. We've made out and I've gotten a hand job from him but I still maybe am in denial or something cause I don't wanna go all the way with him and still kind of wish I could find a girlfriend. I got out of a pretty sticky situation with a girl I lived with / was engaged to for several years and haven't felt the same since we broke up last year.

To summarize, I'm a decent looking guy with a non-typically masculine look and personality, still very much a guy but I don't really find motivation to chat up women. I just don't find them appealing irl but I still fantasize. I've been questioning my sexuality a lot and my orientation test results lean toward bi/gay. Just confused.

Test: http://vistriai.com/gaytest/
>>
>>5278672
If you don't mind potentially losing him as a friend just let him know how you're feeling and that you would like to date him.

You probably won't know if you are fully compatible with gay men until you date one, based on what you said.

Either way it does sound like you're most likely gay, but I am not you, I can't tell for certain.
>>
>>5278672
>I don't wanna go all the way with him
with this you mean that you don't want to have a relationship with him or that you don't want to have sex with him?

Are you attracted to him? or to any other guys? do you ever fantasize about guys?
>>
>>5278696

Not really. I like him as a person but the idea of fucking him doesn't turn me on. I've found myself flirting with guys but I don't fantasize much about them. I've had passing imaginative scenarios about like, really gorgeous guys I've met but nothing that could give me a hard on like seeing a woman naked.
>>
>>5278705
do you have friends?

I mean, close friends.

Maybe you just want a buddy and the only way you know to get a guy to like you is what you're doing now.
>>
>>5278749

No, not really. The ex isolated me and I didn't have motivation to make friends so I'm starting over, essentially. Whichever way my relationship with this guy goes we're still going to be good friends and I find that much more comfortable.
>>
>>5278758
well, in any case, you should tell him that you're not looking for a relationship or sex because if he's gay he's probably looking for at least one of them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.