[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fugitive Paris jihadist loved gay bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: jew-kike-tropes-frequency.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
jew-kike-tropes-frequency.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
Fugitive Paris jihadist loved gay bars, drugs and PlayStation

As the international manhunt for 26-year-old Belgian Salah Abdeslam continued, patrons of a gay bar in Brussels told The Sunday Times of London that he was a regular there — known for boozing, smoking hash and flirting with other men.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/22/missing-paris-attacker-loved-gay-bars-and-playstation/
>>
File: 1655425275.jpg (230 KB, 664x1756) Image search: [Google]
1655425275.jpg
230 KB, 664x1756
>>5278559
>playstation
>>
>>5278559
I guess he had more than one mental illness
>>
>>5278573
>/v
>/vg

>>5278577
Yes, /pol is always right
>>
I guess he couldn't get any
You could have stopped this Paris gays
>>
>>5278606
Kidding aside, it's in my interest as an homo to have as few gay killing muslims around as possible.
They failed the multicultural compatibility test forr 40 year straight.
>>
Why is the allure of BP so strong?
>>
File: rage.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>5278559
WHAT?
>>
Just a character suicide from the media, Breivik talks about why the media does this in his manifesto. In this matter, don't trust the media at all.

They are going for a new angle with islamic terrorists, making them out to be lone wolves instead of part of islam, so expect more of this.

ciao
>>
>>5278651
some people love the smell of shit
>>
File: omar.jpg (70 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
70 KB, 609x607
He's too ugly, wouldn't fuck
>>
>>5278601

Like this, senpai.

>>5278573

>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>
Absolutely haram, he should be stoned to death in the name of Allah!
>>
It's cultural liberalism that these men are rejecting and fighting against.
>>
>>5278559
Abdeslam loved
>gay bars
>boozing
>smoking hash
>playstation
>and flirting with men

Seems like this is meant to diffuse any anger toxards muslims or islam while making it more difficult for people to enjoy themselves.

Islam is the problem not playstation.
>>
>>5279358
Islam is drawing young men out of the spiritual whoredom and decadence of the West. They are driven to it by their own guilt and the emptiness they feel inside of themselves
>>
File: 1439689839809.jpg (127 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1439689839809.jpg
127 KB, 800x597
>>5279390
Whatever Ahab. Islam will be destroyed on the day of judgement.
>>
>>5279414
Not before Islam chastises the West
>>
>>5279422
Keep regurguitating your dogmatic nonsense.
>>
>>5279436
Was Paris nonsense?
>>
>>5279422
Russia airstriked 472 targets, in 48 hours, and 1.000 oil tankers in 5 days.
When people get serious islam is gonna lose pretty quickly.
>>
>>5279483
This post is nonsense. What even are you asking?
>>
eastern and western civilizations developed differently, it just so happened that the west beat the east in technological developments, etc, had the circumstances been different the east could have been predominantly first world, and the west could have been the second and third, and the bible could have been a tool of repression equally if not more than the quran is to muslims.

people need to stop with all this othering shit. other cultures, other nations, other races, etc. other cultures trying to eradicate us, us and them kind of language.

every culture has a different way of understanding the world and no culture is right or wrong, again, the only difference between the east and the west is that the east didn't go through an enlightenment stage or reformation phase or w/e that the west went through in the 17th century.

keep that in mind when you spout all of this equally ridiculous and religious garbage about gay bars and playstation.

it has absolutely nothing to do with political affairs of islam, and it does not provide any constructive insight whatsoever. all it does is make uneducated and paranoid people draw very vague incredible links, become more paranoid, and increase paranoia and superstition about different cultures everywhere in general.
>>
>>5279579

I agree with most of your post but

>no culture is right or wrong

No culture is COMPLETELY right or COMPLETELY wrong but there are certain cultures that get it right better than others. The west is blatantly more tolerant of marginalized groups than most of the Middle East is and that's a good thing (inb4 /pol/). The west is more developed. The west puts way more value on individual human lives and personal/political/religious freedom. And so on and so on. Obviously it's not perfect but it's certainly much more livable (unless you're a rich oil baron).

>the only difference between the east and the west is that the east didn't go through an enlightenment stage or reformation phase

But that's just it, it's because of those movements that the western world is the way it is, it can't just be divorced from western culture. "Western" and "eastern" culture aren't monoliths that have existed from the beginning of time, they've been shaped by history.

Believe me, I'd love for Islam to go through an enlightenment and reformation, it desperately needs it right about now.
>>
File: 6928473950.png (493 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
6928473950.png
493 KB, 900x655
>>5279624
thank you for explaining, i don't have a very depthful understanding of what i wrote and now i understand a little bit better. thank you.
>>
>>5279561
What does that matter when all it takes is 6 men and some guns to massacre 150 people in the streets of Paris? You can't bomb Islam away. What are you going to do when next time it's 50 men in London and they execute 1000 people in the middle of the night? What are airstrikes going to do then?
>>
>>5279579
The Quran and the Bible are immensely different on a theological level anon. Don't talk about things you don't actually understand
>>
>>5280167
Airstrikes are the only way we have of fighting them. There's really nothing else we can do apart from increased security.
>>
>>5280167
>50 men in London and they execute 1000 people in the middle of the night

Oh please, that's not how it works. Massacres don't just "scale up". The higher the number, the harder it is to pull off.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5280178
quran is pretty brutal but the bible advocates for some heinous shit too.

It was used to defend slavery back in the day.
>>
>>5280184
That system worked out for Paris didn't it?
>>
>>5280283
Well what exactly do you suggest?
>>
>>5280213
Yeah, how ridiculous to think that this militant force that already successfully destabilized two nations could have the capacity to kill 1000 people in London, where well over 50 Islamic State militants were born and raised
>>
>>5280299
Which two nations were these?
>>
>>5280252
Indentured servitude in the Bible is not analogous with your conception of slavery
>>
>>5280308
Iraq and Syria, which no longer exist. They are the Islamic State now
>>
>>5280310
do you even read your own bible, you dumb inbred hick?
>>
>>5280356
Those were countries that were already unstable, and either engaged in or recovering from a war already. What makes you think the same would apply to Britain, when it's not even the same style of warfare?
>>
>>5280360
Yeah, I'm pretty well read with both the Bible and the Quran
>>
>>5280373
Because it was the same style of warfare in Paris, and they were effective at it. That style of warfare is going to come to the West. They're going to play the long game. It might take 80 years of constant attacks, but it will slowly deteriorate the nation's they target
>>
>>5280390
>It might take 80 years of constant attacks, but it will slowly deteriorate the nation's they target
Unless there's a lot they have to offer new recruits, no one's going to keep up this kind of campaign for that long. Not to mention that would give the west plenty of time to improve security.
>>
>>5280380
then you know the bible is filled with bullshit

>inb4 nuh uh, old testament doesn't count, new one with jesus is true word of god

cherry picking piece of shit
>>
>>5280390
As if the populace of these nations would sit idle as theyre massacred over 80 years. They would likely drive muslims out without the conesnt of government, Irish Republican style.
>>
Terrorist often do stuff like this to blend in, if I remember correctly the 911 terrorist frequented strip clubs and did all kinds of degenerate activities just to stay under the radar.
>>
>>5280402
They offer fulfillment in life that five lifetimes of western materialism could never bring you. Fighting a holy war for your God is the ultimate pursuit of a young man's life
>>
>>5280434
No, I'm very adamantly observant of the Torah. I don't cherry pick anything.
>>
>>5280442
That won't stop the attacks
>>
>>5280570
So then what would?
>>
>>5280614
You'd have to dethrone Allah
>>
>>5280639
And how do you propose we actually do that?
>>
>>5280554
jews will not be tolerated, You too shall be struck down as will Islam. Only Christianity is pure and good.
>>
>>5280670
Christianity and Islam are both based upon the Old Testament
>>
>>5280178
you know, perhaps i was wrong for sjw-ing and telling the op what to do when he's a complete stranger and i have no idea what he understands and what he doesn't.

you very clearly saw that i couldn't criticize you on those grounds otherwise that would make me a hypocrite

i guess i don't really need to say anything else on that matter, do i?

thank you for helping me grow about 3 or 4 years anon, and thanks for that little additional thing about the theology, ill look into it some time.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.