[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other femanon 'chasers' that are attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: 1447784885004.jpg (168 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
1447784885004.jpg
168 KB, 596x800
Are there any other femanon 'chasers' that are attracted to mtfs but hate online mtf 'culture' (especially the mtfs on this board)?

Not looking for replies from transgirls
>>
Culture?
>>
>>5278333
>Not looking for replies from transgirls
here is your reply
>>
>>5278333
You're probably a degenerate lesbian feminist.
>>
>>5278338
This interests me, too. While you're waiting for other "chasers" to wake up/finish work, would you be willing to talk about that culture?

I don't think I've heard any impressions of it from a cis female attracted to trans females, before.
>>
>>5278333

I thought femanons were more likely to chase FtMs?
>>
>>5278333
So are you like a lesbian but don't like strap-ons...or what
>>
>>5278333
You know this is only going to get us to post. What culture though? Are you talking about that weeby take on femininity that mtfg does? And that "girltinkler" shit? Because I'll agree that's trash.
>>
>>5278396

Threads like this have been made at least twice before. One of them with a picture of that white cat with the crying cat. The OP was a girl that was completely indifferent to sex and both sexes until she came across MtFs. Then she familiarized herself with MtF issues, wanted to advocate for them, and spent years on forums for MtFs. She ended the post with "Why do none of you want to be loved?"

It made me feel bad for her.
>>
File: 1441379150606.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1441379150606.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>5278700
Nah, trannies are just hot.
>>
>>5278448
I've noticed that too. Generally when I see a woman talking about wanting to date someone whose trans, they want an FtM. The MtF seekers seem a lot less common. I suppose it makes an odd sense though since on the flip side, the guys who are into FtM's seem rarer then the guys who go after MtF's
>>
File: 1408909305934.png (4 KB, 186x195) Image search: [Google]
1408909305934.png
4 KB, 186x195
>>5278700
I like biological males who live like women. I like the extra element of shyness and insecurity that comes with it. I like how much effort that goes into their femininity. Go ahead and call me a transphobic chaser I don't care
>>
>tfw no cute female chaser to treat me like a sexual object
>>
File: im ok with this.png (45 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
im ok with this.png
45 KB, 379x214
>>5279032
>>5279143
>>
>>5279143
This doesn't even seem like chasing. Those are all personality characteristics that seem perfectly reasonable to be attracted to.

Chasing is like
"oh man a tranny will do whatever sick shit you want, just pretend like you respect them"
"I love their shrivelled little dicks I want to suck tranny dick it's so soft"

It's going after transwomen in a way that invalidates their womanhood, humanity, and self-direction. That's chasing.
>>
>>5278340
second
>>
File: wits.jpg (98 KB, 749x716) Image search: [Google]
wits.jpg
98 KB, 749x716
>>5278333
>femanon 'chasers' that are attracted to mtfs
Wow, you have a pretty big pool of very, very thirsty trannies. Must be nice.
>>
>>5278923
That does sound like something that could happen. Self-hate makes it hard to accept love, and while we haven't got the monopoly on it, have a lot of it.
>>
>>5278851
>weeby take on femininity
Explain.
>>
>>5279535
Have you ever checked out mtfg? Or even worse at times, the transbian generals? A lot of girls there try to act like they're anime chicks.
>>
>>5279621
>A lot of girls there try to act like they're anime chicks.
I honestly don't know what this entails. They don't seem to be speaking Japanese.
>>
>>5279621
/mtfg/ always seemed more anime than /tlg/ does, at least to me.
>>
>>5279621
It's inside jokes and humor on a site originally intended to only be an anime discussion and imageboard that you would know more about if you lurked.

It's really silly to come to one of the primary places where weebs gather around the world to single out people for being weebs.
>>
>>5278340
I really wish you would die so you would stop posting in every thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 540x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 540x759
>>5278333
I hate trans culture when it comes to the older trans women. But young trans girls are adorable even if they are super self loathing. I want to help them love themselves too.
>>
>>5279716
You are absolutely delusional. 4chan hasn't been weeb focused for more than a decade, you stupid shitcunt.
>>
>>5279910
>2015
>thinking 4chan isn't an anime imageboard
>>
>>5279932
So is that all you can do? Shitpost and insist?
>>
>>5279716
I've been here for a while, don't get me wrong I appreciate the anime discussion and stuff but I don't think they're doing inside jokes there. It's just them doing an impression of what they think is cute.
>>
>>5278333
I remember that one thread where a femanon had a "any mtfs wanna skype me for potential gf?" thread

in it there was this one incredibly desperate and creepy tranny who was pissed that his email hadn't been responded to in 8 hours. That was muy autismo.
>>
File: eww.gif (676 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
676 KB, 500x286
>>5279241
>I love their shrivelled little dicks I want to suck tranny dick it's so soft
thrown up in my mouth a little
>>
>>5279143
Curious how masculine cismen who feel this exact same way are still labeled as invalidating chasers.
>>
>>5279241
You don't think
>biological males who live like women
is invalidating at all? It really sounds like this anon doesn't think of them as women either.
>>
>>5279910
4chan has always been weeb focused you blind rancid afterbirth.
>>
>>5279963
How? It says they're males, which is more or less true, that are women.
>>
>>5279957
yeah, that struck me as awful fetishist chaser-ish to me

but to answer your question, transbians will ask "how high?" to any cisfem chaser who tells her to jump

straight Tgirls have a bigger chaser pool so they just tell men to fuck off.
>>
>>5279963
Living as a woman doesn't precluding feeling womanly or exactly like a woman. Or being a woman.
You would have to imply hard to squeeze "not a real woman" out of that sentence.
>>
>>5279976
If someone says live like, that doesn't make them that thing. For example, if someone said I live like a priest, they are not saying I am literally a priest by any means.
>>
>>5279941
Why do you think anime reaction images are so popular here?
>>
>>5279995
But woman as an identity is basically functionally defined by living as one.
>>
>>5279995
How do priests live then?

I am not being argumentative. It truly looks like you're assuming invalidation simply because OP didn't perfectly craft the sentence to avoid any other possible interpretation. Why so eager to see invalidation everywhere?
>>
File: 1447064018489.png (64 KB, 197x181) Image search: [Google]
1447064018489.png
64 KB, 197x181
>>5280002
Because most people are too lazy to make their own, and they get the job done. Why do you think the biggest and most memorable are all non-anime images? Even in the archives. You referenced a non-anime reaction image: costanza. This image references another. Even the most memetic reactions are non-anime.

You're holding on to your echo chamber and refusing to look at the most readily available reasons, instead jumping to "everyone is exactly like me." That's retarded.
>>
>>5279957
No one ever likes the "oh I guess when they do it it's ok but not me" guy. You're not even dating them and you're already jealous of them finding other people attractive that aren't you.
>>
>>5280023
They live *as* a priest.
>>
>>5280026
Sure, because bitching about weeb trannies isn't echochamber bullshit. Take your weird grudge and walk, pal.
>>
>>5280041
You're a clown, anon. Some day you'll grow up. But it will be far, far after your face gets old and gross.
>>
>>5280047
Yup, nail on the head. Weird, oddly specific grudge.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 427x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 427x467
>make thread about chasing trannies
>it turns into hating trannies on 4chan for being too weeby

Great thread
>>
>>5279977
>>5280031
It's so funny to see two opposite, yet equally righteous interpretations of the same sentence.

OH! Maybe mtf 'culture' is all about obsessively parsing language till we all cry?
>>
>>5280066
>interperting language

Doesn't sound like tranny culture, but human culture.

Different interpertations of the same shit has started wars.
>>

Kek. This thread would have 404'd within a day but trannies are very opinionated so you should thank them for bumping your thread.
>>
>>5280035
>as
>everything hinges on my interpretation of a syncategorematic word
>parsing for invalidation is over 9000
Why assume the worst, anon?
>>
>>5280066
The thing is, I didn't really disagree with
>>5279977

It doesn't matter how badly a strawman transbian falls for a disrespectful cis woman and for how many of the same wrong reasons that would make it bad to fall for a cis guy too, it doesn't make the bitter dude in the background going "Why not Zoidberg?" any more attractive.
>>
File: 1396634111083.jpg (141 KB, 601x583) Image search: [Google]
1396634111083.jpg
141 KB, 601x583
>>5279957
>Curious how masculine cismen who feel this exact same way are still labeled as invalidating chasers.
Well gee, maybe if they introduced themselves before exposing themselves and didn't act so goddamn thirsty they might not be.
>>
>>5279621
I was under the impression the weeb talk and shiz was partially ironically and jokingly
I feel like you should take it with a grain of salt.
I doubt most of them are walking around outside acting like that
>>
>>5280345
>Exposing themselves
like every guy is whipping out their dicks to say hello? Where are you hanging out n looking for a date, girl?
>>
>>5280497
One of the trannies that brings that shit outside (Ahuviya Harel) is a target that will often be mocked here.

And Potcy is a westaboo and we hate her too.
>>
File: 1307451053539.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1307451053539.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
>>5280522
This is pretty damned common online for guys to send cockshots or place them as a profile picture or open conversation with 'god I want to X you so bad'.

Obviously its not all guys but the bad ones really stand out.
>>
>>5280522
Well not literally, at least offline thankfully, but men are just generally more forward about things than women, sexual things specifically. Like sure, naked shenanigans might eventually happen, but it's nice to get to know the person you're sticking your penis into first.

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of gaping hairy anus profile pictures I've been rewarded with though. That shit needs to stop.
>>
pls chase me
>>
>>5280575
>>5280615
I know it is common 'online' but if you're looking for dates and getting that then it's not the site/app to look. Even from some guys. IDK. You have to stay positive about the good ones right?
>>
>>5280726
It's pretty much an every site/app thing, even if you're listed as gay. I really can't think of a site I've tried where I haven't, I pretty much chalk it up to a 'danger of online dating' and just ignore the guys at this point.
you'd be amazed how fast you become jaded to random cocks in your inbox.
>>
>>5280726
>You have to stay positive about the good ones right?
I guess. I've never been a big fan of masculinity to begin with though, so I'm okay with limiting myself to girls and the occasional femboy and not responding to guys anymore. Not that listing myself as anything other than straight has stopped the influx of man ass.

>>5280824
>you'd be amazed how fast you become jaded to random cocks in your inbox.
This, is true.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.