[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the correct diet for not having to enema every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447934738177.gif (604 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1447934738177.gif
604 KB, 960x540
What's the correct diet for not having to enema every time before playing with your ass? Do I just need lots of fibre? I tried a psyllium thing but it didn't really do too much for me, maybe i need to eat more.
>>
I'm not going to tell your what your priorities should be, but basing your diet around buttsex seems incredibly misguided.
>>
>>5277472
dyke pls go
>>
Hmmm, okay, here i go;

the S sound is made when the airflow out of your mouth is restricted by your tongue, usually at the roof of your mouth.

Now, i occasionally do that "gay lisp" think coupled with a nasally "valley girl" type voice to get a laugh, so i'll try to explain this the best i can.

To get the lisp, i restrict the airflow closer towards my teeth than the roof of my mouth, so just keep in mind when you speak and develop the habit of using the middle of your tongue to restrict the airflow to make your S sounds instead of the tip of it.

I hope that makes sense .-.
>>
>>5277555

wrong thread baka
>>
>>5277572
To be fair, watery shit out of an asshole and a fake lisp from a faggot's mouth is basically the same thing.
>>
I remember having the best regular shits when I used to eat salad, grilled lamb/chicken, and rice 5 days a week due to working at a restaurant that gave free meals on shifts.

So eat something like that, I guess. The Salad was probably the key ingredient due to fiber.
>>
Pre-colonoscopy diet. Which is super bland, tbqh.
>>
>>5277641
Yeah I seriously though that >>5277555 was joking about that.
>>
>>5277671
>not normally eating enough fibers
>>
Go buy a big ass thing of fiber powder. It looks like protein powder.
>>
File: catparty.jpg (114 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
catparty.jpg
114 KB, 394x500
>>5277472
NORMIES OUT
>>
File: howtoopoopclean.jpg (455 KB, 1725x1113) Image search: [Google]
howtoopoopclean.jpg
455 KB, 1725x1113
>>5277453
>What's the correct diet for not having to enema every time before playing with your ass?
Vegetables. Lots of them, especially leafy greens. Everyday. Raw or lightly steamed/blanched.

Greek yogurt helps with it's cultures.

Nothing fried or greasy. No fast food. As little eating out as possible.

Eat at regular times every day.

Drink lots of water all day long every day.

>Do I just need lots of fibre?
Yes, fiber helps. Vegetables are the best source. Psyllium can help, but it shouldn't be you go to. The cornerstone of you fiber should be vegetables.
>>
>>5277453
For me I just have to drink a lot of water, like 6 or 7 liters per day. I also never eat wheat flour, because it makes a LOT harder to clean my ass.

If I do everything correctly I go to the bathroom in the morning and my ass is clean for the rest of the day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.