[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bait threads specifically targeting trans women always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: schiele-trcka1.jpg (96 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
schiele-trcka1.jpg
96 KB, 500x695
>tfw bait threads specifically targeting trans women always get responses
>tfw no trans men hate threads
>tfw wondering if 'male privilege' is real
>>
Except that the people attacking mtfs are attacking them because they think they're men and not attacking trans fellas because they see them as women

lol

Fucking feminists I s2g will turn anything against men, even where the obvious intention behind something is to attack men
>>
myth is already enlightenment, and enlightenment reverts back to myth

patriarchy arises out of a failure to understand the dialectical relationship between myth and enlightenment
>>
>>5277427
>they think they're men
yeah exactly. but its still male privilage dawg.

they attack them cause they think they're men that want to be women, which challenges patriarchy. (why would a man ever want to be a woman???) and they see ftms as women who want to be men, which goes in line with the patriarchy. (well why wouldnt a woman want to be man?)
>>
I don't like any trannies. Transmen are just as fucking delusional as transwomen, they just have a somewhat easier time passing, especially given that being an effeminate little pussy is de rigeur for 'men' right now.
>>
File: 1396430568969.jpg (31 KB, 381x250) Image search: [Google]
1396430568969.jpg
31 KB, 381x250
>>5277489
That's an interesting way of reading into it but I don't think it's really like that, at least here. Here on good 'ol /lgbt/ MtFs are really easy to bait, many people who come here are newfags to 4chan in general, and so this place becomes a /pol/ shitposter's playground.
Oh, and many MtFs at least shitpost about each other for various reasons.
>>
No one in the lgbt community can stop attacking one another when they get free reigns of anonymity. Why would people outside of that circus take the ones inside seriously?
>>
>>5277611

Trannies are the problem honestly. It wouldn't be a circus at all if they weren't attached to us at the hip for some stupid reason.
>>
>>5277618
>implying i don't hate lesbians and despise bisexuals
>>
>>5277618
Gays can't agree on if masc4masc is internalized homophobia or whether personal preferences are racist or not. Some like femininity others hate it, they group themselves into categories and people in those categories mostly stay within their own dating pool, often mocking others.

Lesbians having to deal with transbians, and whether they all are bulldykes or can be feminine lipstick lesbians. They constantly bicker whether they are portrayed right.

Bisexuals are almost universally despised, because they are somehow the most sluttiest and can never be trusted.

Transgenders keep inventing new words, and can't agree if they are a diagnosis or an identity. Each group attacks the other, some call themselves trvetrans and mock those that transitioned late in life.

Then you have all those letters that try to stick on to the parole.

It's an insane asylum where the patients have been given the keys to the medicine cabinet and they are now ruling things, no wonder anyone on the outside might considered LGBTs mentally ill.
>>
>>5277444
Nice trips.
Only thing worthwhile in your post, tbqhwymf.
>>
File: 1443908077372.png (180 KB, 602x449) Image search: [Google]
1443908077372.png
180 KB, 602x449
>>5277598
I love shit posting
>>
>>5277351
I could be wrong but maybe it is due to the fact that I see 100x more mtf's on here than ftm's
>>
>>5277654

Yes, and none of the things gay men do in your post make national news like the retarded clown bullshit trannies do.
>>
>>5279250
There are other sites that cater to FtMs.
>>
>>5277351
There are ftm hate threads. But tbqh, not many care about transmen. Not love or hate. You're like vanilla ice chips. Sorry.

Also this is feminist bullshit. Transmen need to drop that shit to pass.
>>
>>5279544
>implying fags being perverted degenerates doesn't make it into the news regularly and is why the majority of normal non-freak people are rightly disgusted by you
Keep trying to blame the hate against you on everyone and everything but your own irresponsible behaviors.
>>
File: 1424587863135.png (433 KB, 578x435) Image search: [Google]
1424587863135.png
433 KB, 578x435
The biggest privileges in the western world are based around having a vagina. FtM's have a vagina and most MtF's dont, thus MtF's get all the flak. Just look at how differently feminists and mra's are treated and go figure who has the 'institutional oppression machine' on their side
>>
The point of hate threads is to get some good baiting and trolling going. It wouldn't be as worthwhile for transmen because they're generally WAY less volatile and defensive than transwomen. Probably because most of them end up passing whereas 95% of transwomen will always look like crossdressers.
>>
>>5277635

But... you like gay men?
>>
>>5282502
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>5277351
People don't care about ftms because they're transitioning to men, which no one cares about. men are disposable and get no special treatment.

People hate mtfs because women get special treatment and coddling, and many refuse to put people with male reproductive systems on the same pedestal as females.

also, most people who hate trannies are straight men, so fear of being 'tricked' by a transwoman creates anger in men, where as a man won't be 'tricked' by an ftm unless hes gay
>>
>>5283660
This is pretty accurate. Transmen better go gay or not pass if they want any dramatic attention and special treatment at all
>>
>>5283660

plenty of gay men hate trannnies. believe it or not, we just find them obnoxious and crazy... like most straight people also do
>>
>>5283612
>>5283660
This is true.
I guarantee this whole men's rights shit and tranny rights are going to collide at some point.
>>
>>5284376
I have studied the MRA types because I have pretentious hobbies. Anyway, there is only a vocal minority of them against trans. The hilarious part is almost all of them only hate trans because it's been appropriated by moderate feminists. Hate by association really.
>>
>>5277351
Nah, it's just that dragkings aren't as popular, and AGP: Transman Edition isn't really much of a thing. Not to mention there's people that don't even know that FtMs exist
>>
>>5283612
>vagina
>a privilege
>>
>>5285356
I don't know how you define privilege but modern western women are the most protected non-royal non-noble people in all of human history, both legally and culturally. They're approaching the "if you hit a king your hand will be cut off" levels of protection.
>>
File: 1447030152565.jpg (136 KB, 653x508) Image search: [Google]
1447030152565.jpg
136 KB, 653x508
>>5277351
When women transition to men it's seen as an improvement, leveling up.

When men transition to women it's confusing because why would a man (the better gender) become the weaker, less useful gender? There's OBVIOUSLY some ulterior motive, the man must be trying to manipulate people (garner sympathy, attention, want to go into a gross bathroom and see vagina's pee) or is trying to hide from their problems (mommy issue, doesn't want to accept that their gay)

Trans people and their reasons for transitioning don't fit into most folks worldview. Those people use reasons that they do understand to justify marginalizing, ignoring or getting rid of the trans people instead of accepting that there are things they don't understand. The human brain always tries to make sense of things it doesn't understand.
>>
File: betterversion.jpg (53 KB, 1000x499) Image search: [Google]
betterversion.jpg
53 KB, 1000x499
>>5277654
>transgenders

Obvious bait. See me after class.
>>
File: slaaneshmarine.jpg (28 KB, 390x440) Image search: [Google]
slaaneshmarine.jpg
28 KB, 390x440
>>5287608
Don't 100% agree, but I like your style, pal.
>>
>>5277815
Every single lost of yours has been oure shit. You ARE shit. Damn hon, just leave and never come back.
>>
>>5277351
>tfw bait threads specifically targeting trans women always get responses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytfkDSOSwY
>>
>>5285356
Oh come on dont give up that easy, it was just one example!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.