[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp >20 year old male >United States Marine because stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: WIN_20160218_22_31_01_Pro.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160218_22_31_01_Pro.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Halp
>20 year old male
>United States Marine because stupid as fuck decisions
>Not getting out until spring 2019
>Secretly want to transition to girl
>Can't do that while enlisted in the Marines
>Skinny/fit, beard grows in thick when I'm on leave, hairline already receding
What do?
Pic related [spoiler] it's me [/spoiler]
>>
Is there hope for me anons? Or am I too far gone to transition? I don't want to be like Caitlyn where I look like shit with tits.
>>
>>5748590

You give up being a soldier, senpai. Tell your mental health professional you've got gender dysphoria and try to get an honorable discharge so the VA can take care of you. I'll be honest though, you're probably too old/manly looking to pass, senpai. Your chin is huge. I'm not sure how much FFS can do for you. But you will feel better on HRT regardless of how close you come to passing.

Also, do the Marines require you to be a baldy? Are Marines as stupid as they say?

>tfw the Navy sent me shit asking me to be a commissioned officer as I was leaving high school
>tfw I might have ended up captain of a ship or submarine someday
>tfw I didn't take it because I knew I was trans and that would just fuck me up
>tfw I wasted 2 years not on HRT anyway because I was planning a suicide that didn't happen
>>
I honestly think with light makeup and some Joan Jett looking hair, youd do well passing. Good luck out there anon. Stay safe
>>
>>5748590
Tough it out until your (honorable) discharge.
The benefits of being military go beyond just giving you skills and shit, you get tons of tangible benefits/kickbacks.
After you get out, then you can live whatever life you want with the pleasure of it being significantly easier to do because of your prior service.
Seems hard, because it is, but it's your best bet, anon.
>>
If you're going to tough it out, at least get on finasteride or dutasteride. Receding hairline is serious business, and you can probably stop it if you act now.

Hasn't your military recently made policy changes to accept trans soldiers? When does that come into effect?
>>
>>5748590
You look like my cousin, who went off into the marines maybe a year or so ago. Could you post another pic?
>>
>>5748590
Get on HRT self med and you'll get kicked out.
>>
Honestly... You have an extremely unfortunate face for transitioning. You have very masculine proportions to your face. If you transition I would not expect t9 pass at all. Maybe with ffs but even then you will be a ugly girl
>>
Cut off your balls. Maybe get discharged? Think of the money you'll save on spiro from the get-go!
>>
>>5749492
>>5748590
Also: you're 20 with slender bone structure, huge eyes and what looks like a decent complexion. Hair grows back with HRT. You'll be fine.
>>
>>5749017
K I've posted twice already but I have to warn against 5a-reductase inhibitors if you can help it. They'll make you feel stupid and anxious all the time. Don't take my word for it, check all the hairloss forums cis guys frequent. Bio-identical progesterone blocks DHT without those side effects.

Get on a T-blocker and estrogen first, though.
>>
File: Chelsea-M.jpg (59 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea-M.jpg
59 KB, 636x382
>>5748608
No instead you'll be like Chelsea
>>
File: WIN_20160219_08_13_53_Pro.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160219_08_13_53_Pro.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>5749131
Last name starts with G
Just had hell of a time for PT
Can't get back on until maybe sometime after 5 or 6
>>
>>5748590
Come out as transgender to whatever military/base medical doctor/psych and you'll probably end up kicked out of the military on a medical discharge.

Take advantage of that option now before they manage the change regulations to allow trannies in the military.
>>
File: megamind1.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
megamind1.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>5749829
>>5748590

Hehe...hehehe

>>5749006
Honorable discharge, this OP.
>>
>>5749889
Oh fuck you.
My head isn't THAT big.
>>
>>5748590

ask yourself this... do you honestly think you can live with yourself presenting as male for the next 3 years?

if yes, then tough it out and transition when your service is done.

if no, come out get discharged and transition.

and you never know exactly what then end result of your transition is gonna look like, so dont give up hope that you wont ever be a qt grill.
skinny/fit isnt all that bad.
beard can be removed easily with laser hair removal in your case (light skin dark hair)
receeding hair can be fixed with hair transplants
FFS can help with general appearance.

it may end up costing a bunch op but see how far 1-2 years of hrt can get you op.
>>
>>5749498
I am often sceptical of taking the emotional/mental side-effect complaints of cis dudes on drugs that reduce/inhibit masculinization as particularly predictive of how trans women will typically respond.
>>
File: 1455898470477.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455898470477.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>5751330
i'm afraid they're not far off
>>
>>5751454
I've known I wasn't a guy since I was 9 or so. I've hid it for 11 years, 3 more for free college isn't going to be too bad... I mean it's gonna suck, but I think I can make it. (Might start taking low doses of e a month or two before I get out)
>>
>>5751614
yes it would def be better to leave with a college degree... would def help in getting a job so you can financially support your transition.
and yea when the end of your service is getting closer start lining up what you need to get started, and the day you are done, start your transition

E wont really do anything if you are not on a t blocker.
fastest legal way to get on mones in the US are informed consent clinics. literally make an appt. fill out some papers, get blood drawn, get a prescription for hormones on the same day.

best of luck to you op
>>
>>5751531
Finasteride is a known anxiogenic drug. Inhibiting 5a-reductase means inhibiting more than just the conversion of T into DHT: neurotransmitters like gamma-aminobutyric acid get suppressed. I don't pretend to know the whole science behind it but GABA is a natural anxiolytic, it keeps you calm when confronted with a lot of stimuli.

Any area of the internet I point you to for experience will be anecdotal, and not everyone (cis or trans) becomes anxious on the stuff. Just take it as a warning.
>>
>>5751535
Holy shit. His eyes are almost as big. Mastermind's head is even smaller because his chin thins out while op's doesn't. OP's head is HUGE!

Still kinda hot though.
>>
>>5752073
But would I be able to be hot as a woman?
>>
>>5752129
I don't think so, no. But as a man, you look great. Like, really great. Your eyes are killing me.
>>
File: WIN_20160219_17_00_21_Pro.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160219_17_00_21_Pro.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>5752148
>>
It's time to man up and become a woman!
>>
>tell long time friend that I'm closet trans
>she completely accepts me for who I am
>we talk for a while about the trans stuff and other things
>she gets tired and tells me to go to bed
>"Now go get some rest missy"
>Start crying because that's the first time anyone's ever called me anything feminine
>>
File: literally you.png (255 KB, 958x566) Image search: [Google]
literally you.png
255 KB, 958x566
>>5752159
>>
>>5754448
Oh fuck you I'm in a good mood right now and you're not gonna ruin it
>>
>>5752159
I had eyebrows like those before transition.
>>
>>5754439
>Start crying
so this is how the war will be won...interesting
>>
i will never ever understand why trannies pick the fucking military to "man up"
like jesus just lift weights
>>
>>5754617
I want to because its a good honorable line of work, I love the country, and I have no chance of having a real family to hold me back. Additionally I fantasize they could put my engineering degree to use, but in reality I chose transition as and I'm equally useless in their eyes as everyone else.

>tfw you would die for country, but the country would rather you just focus on dying period. Unrequited love.
>>
File: tumblr_mne00mkt6C1rlobogo1_500.gif (818 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mne00mkt6C1rlobogo1_500.gif
818 KB, 500x281
>>5749495

>slender bone structure
>huge eyes
>decent complexion
>hair grows back with hrt
>you'll be fine

get >>>/out/ you filthy hon, go hugbox on reddit with your fellow bridge trolls
>>
File: RDWrbzg.jpg (8 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
RDWrbzg.jpg
8 KB, 297x170
>>5749829

ayy
>>
File: 1453561893258.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1453561893258.png
278 KB, 706x412
>>5748590
>>5749829
>>5751535
>>5752159
>those eyes
what the fuck
>>
>>5748590
god you are so fuckin scary looking
>>
>>5754783
They're god-tier tbqh senpai
>>
post your feminine penis
>>
>>5754630

And now the battle for Gender / Endor begins...

Godspeed lil dude(tte) hell

War is heaven and male suicide is full of pain...

Damn your eyes / lies / future silky smooth thighs?

Too late!

God's the TRUE alien master mind...

Yub nub 2019!

Feminine be_hind shite IS 2020....

Get getting little miss mullet!

U do u, hunny bunny

Ewoks in Space Hell

Like a dying or crying DARK ANGEL...

Eyah!
>>
File: latest[1].png (257 KB, 646x482) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
257 KB, 646x482
>>5748590

>United States Marine
>Secretly want to transition to girl

What the FUCK is wrong with you, private?
>>
>>5755274

He wants to wear mary janes pretty pink panties... over his gun!
>>
File: mfw.jpg (253 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
253 KB, 700x900
>before transitioning I sat in the parking lot of an army recruitment place for 3 hours straight pondering if it would make me man up and forget about dysphoria
>tfw I am glad I started transition instead
>>
U go to war
U become a gurl

Either way the man dies...

How Ironic. .. almost poetic

But also kinda sad

And pathetic :(
>>
>>5749829
Oh, I guess you aren't him them, but you look a hell of a lot like him.
>>
>>5756440
him then*
>>
>>5755321
nothing is ever going to make you feel like a woman. you're too fucked up in the head to ever be happy. sorry hon, just give it up.
>>
Give up ALL your spermies / cummies!
>>
>>5755352
deep
>>
>>5748590
>United States Marine because stupid as fuck decisions
Not like anything else can make you a marine... just be glad you aren't private sector.
>What do?
Wait until you're out, and if you feel the same way then try and transition. You're already fucked up past the point of major surgery, and while it isn't good to let yourself get more masculine the benefits of being former US military are nothing to scoff at.
>>
fuck, I am 20 soon 21. I will join the army soon for atleast half a year, but maybe 17years. I just realise that once I don't live at home anymore, I will most probably think there is a chance to transition. If I don't join all my last few years have been wasted and I don't know what else to do. being 186cm tall and fkn huge, i don't realy know anymore.
But I guess you joined for the same reasons I want to join. So don't forget those reasons, and don't go for the new feeling of freedom and possibility. Finish what you have begun
>>
>>5755321
Coast Guard seems like more your style desu.
>>
>continue to be a marine
>you'll be happier as a middle aged former marine than a middle aged hon
>>
>>5754783
Don't you know Marines always look like they want to rape something to death?

It's because they do.
>>
>>5748590
you don't have much brow bossing. that's a huge plus.
>>
>>5748590
Don't do it anon, it breaks my heart when good-looking men want to ruin their bodies with feminine hormones.
>>
>>5756836

Why do gays say this shit? Do they not realize women would have told them even 30 years ago and for a long time before that, "Don't become gay, it breaks my heart when good-looking men want to waste their bodies and talents on other men when there are women going without good husbands right now."
>>
>>5756891
It is more common to preserve one's own interests than the interests of one's own ideology.
>>
>>5755274
Yeah I'm fucked up.
But I don't save the same goddamn picture twice.
>>
>>5751535

Good god this cracks me up
>>
>>5755321
You should of joined the Navy, you should of left everything behind...
>>
>>5749006
No, he's fucked.. Since he's losing his hair, every WEEK he waits will significantly diminish how effective the transition will be.

Sorry OP, but you're fucked. Either tough it out and be a hun, or go AWOL, move to a nation that wont extradite(thailand?) and start taking bootleg HRT. Either way, you fucked up to a monumental degree and this will probably be the most longlasting screw up you'll make in your entire life. I can promise you, regardless what you do, 20 years from now you'll look back to this moment and probably have panic attacks of just how horrifically you screwed up.

It'll be like the moment some gay guys who are HIV+ have, about that wreckless night that changes their life.... Except for them it was a 20 minute lapse in judgement. for you, its been a solid year(with 3 more to go)
>>
>>5757393
cringe
>>
File: 1423000598144.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423000598144.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>5757654
>should of
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.