[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disclaimer: I suck at greentexting. This is going to be insanely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: bluh.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bluh.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Disclaimer: I suck at greentexting. This is going to be insanely long. Someone asked me to write this. Please put up with it.

The beginning

> 16 years and 11 months old, in June, quite depressed due to the waiting list for the gender clinic and not knowing what to do
> Talk to online friend N about being confused gender-wise, feeling like I want to be a girl but like transitioning is impossible
> N introduces me to E, who was a girl I had known who turned out to be a transgirl who is still questioning everything and struggling a lot up to this day
> E encourages me to try using female personas online
> Do that and some absent-minded kid I don't know calls me "sir" despite my female avatar, probably not used to seeing female gamers
> I say "*ma'am", just experimenting
> Random other player (let's call him B) says "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?"
> I'm confused and ignore it, then he says he's talking to me.
> He starts questioning me and says I'm a man and I politely try to explain why I corrected the person, and that I'm experimenting with my gender.
> Turns out he mistook me for his friend D, who I was good friends with for a while two years before that, then says D said a lot about me.
> Since he's a friend of a friend, and I found his strange bashful nature to be fascinating, I added him to Skype where I explain my gender and sexuality more, just wanting to talk about it to someone, and he makes some bashful jokes.
> Because he's so bashful, I took everything he said with a large bag of salt, and it became funny and it was fun to talk to him.
> Then before I went to sleep, he stopped me and told me he hated transsexuals with a passion but that I seemed like a cool person, so he asked me what I preferred to be called.
> I thought for a while and said that I was still kind of unsure, but felt like I preferred female pronouns and such.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> The next few days we have dialogues about what it means to be male or to be female.
> I try to explain my desire to be female to him
> He can relate to it but only because he thinks women have better orgasms, and I just laugh it off as him being a pervert.
> I explain to him that I feel kind of weird because I'm so open with him despite the fact he gives off really shady vibes.
> He responds with things that make me feel like I'm just being paranoid and imagining it.
> Subconsciously wanting to verify whether or not he is dangerous, I end up telling him my entire life story.
> He responds positively and understandingly and says some clever and balanced things, unlike his usual bashful self, and I begin to really trust him.
> He also summarizes his own youth, and claims to have been the horniest teenage boy he's even known.
> I ask if this is not perhaps an exaggeration, but he says it's not, but I'm not really sure what to imagine.
> We don't really talk much for a week.
> Having told so much I don't really know what to talk about anymore so I kind of stop talking so much with him and only respond out of courtesy.
> Eventually, after about a month or so, he calls me out on this and I apologize for it and explain that I feel like there's not much to be talked about.
> He somehow gets me to talk more again.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> Because he's so rude and perverted unlike other people I associated with, I felt like he was the only one I could talk about sexual interests and such with.
> We end up having fun discussions about stuff like erotic video games, relating about things that arouse us.
> Aside from sexual stuff we also talk about more mundane things, and I just talk about my day-to-day life as well.
> He never really says a lot about himself, but since he does always respond with as much words as I write myself, it doesn't bother me.
> Randomly, he mentions that I had mentioned a while back that I use SSRIs as anti-anxiety/anti-depression medication, and he warns me about chemical lobotomy.
> Even though looking back I wasn't suffering from that at all (I had only been taking them for 6 months, and it was a low dose), I got really paranoid about it and ended up stopping taking them the next day.
> He expresses worry about this, but I explain that I had been feeling kind of lost lately, not knowing who I was or understanding my feelings or actions at all, and that I associated that with the medication.
> (This was actually a misunderstanding on my part; my identity used to be "I fear everything", and taking the medication merely removed a bit of that fear, leaving a huge hole where my identity once was.)
> The next day, D contacts me, saying he heard I like anime, recommending 4chan.org/a/ to me.
> I check it out but find it kind of boring and find the interface confusing but decide to look at a bunch of other boards on 4chan.
> Withdrawal depression from lack of SSRIs starts kicking in.
> Somehow I sink right to /r9k/.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I notice all the posts there are eerily very depressing yet somehow very relatable.
> I ask D what the topic of /r9k/ is and he says it's nothing in particular and just like the rest of 4chan so I stay there trying to figure it out.
> I see a thread where a bunch of perverts fantasize about locking 'anxious NEET girls' up in their homes and taking care of them and having them keep them company.
> I feel strangely fascinated.
> Reading the thread, there's also some transgirl on hormones showing off her body asking if she'd suffice too.
> I feel rather strange and uncomfortable.
> The next night I have trouble sleeping, wondering why I even do my best at education and strive for university, and why I don't just try to find some gentle master and give away all my freedom and everything that makes me myself to live a much easier life with endless games and no responsibilities other than sexual favours.
> I feel disgusted by myself.
> I tell B about it and he points out I'd have to be rather good at sex for that, and argues that I'm not a girl.
> I explain that I got these weird ideas from /r9k/ and he tells me that it's a horrible place and that I shouldn't go there.
> His words make me feel safe and protected and I stay away from /r9k/, and instead talk to him about any depressing thoughts I have that week (still getting used to the lack of anti-anxiety/anti-depression medication).
> As I recover from stopping the medication, I kind of start to withdraw from everyone and everything.

To be continued
>>
Saging so I don't bump the heck out of everything

Continuation

> About three months after meeting B, 17 years old now.
> I haven't talked to B in about a week.
> He contacts me again just to say hi and I chat a bit out of courtesy, being polite.
> He somehow manages to interpret my normal, polite greeting as a sexual pun.
> I blush slightly but just ignore it and try to talk about something else.
> He goes along for a bit, but then turns my words into something sexual again.
> I change the subject again but he turns it into something sexual.
> Repeat.
> I call him out on it.
> He just changes his strategy to straight up flirting.
> I call him out on that.
> He says I seem rather interested in him and I feel confused.
> He also casually says in-between that it's fine if I masturbate as he talks to me.
> He kept doing this the whole day.
> I told him to stop on several occasions but he just parried everything I said and counterattacked with seduction.
> Eventually I start getting tempted but feel really stressed because I don't know what to do because his idea just doesn't seem right to me.
> Giving in to curiosity and other feelings, I kind of fantasize and talk about sexual things I could do before him.
> This goes on for a while and eventually he tells me to do it, and I get confused.
> I ask him what he means by that, and he says that he just wants me to (...)
> Confused, I ask if I'm supposed to write a passage that would fit in an erotic novel or something describing the sexual act he and I had mentioned.
> He tells me that I'm supposed to *actually* do it.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I'm thrown aback, but at this point my mind is so stirred up that I just decide to fetch some useful things from my drawer and put myself to it.
> I actually do it.
> It feels kind of good.
> At the end I'm left with a more satisfied feeling than if I just masturbate, even though it felt much harder to do.
> I go to sleep happily and have a very good mood the next day.
> Then I talk to him again, and I mention the subject of love.
> He says he does not love me, and I am confused.
> We have a discussion where I try to convince him (and myself?) that he loves me, while he insists that he does not love me romantically, while admitting that he does love me as a friend and things I look 'fuckable'.
> He says it's because he could never love a man romantically, and I am a man.
> I have a rather bad feeling about this.
> Even so, we do sexual things again.
> This time I feel like I want to please him too (hoping he'll love me more), but he says he does not expect that sort of thing of me, but I insist, but he declines.
> Trying to sense what he likes, I call him "Master", and this seemed to please him very much at least on some emotional level.
> Suddenly he starts saying very degrading and harsh things and I feel rather hurt, but just bear with it.
> Afterwards I explain that I did not at all appreciate him calling me a slut, and he tried to convince me that I do, but I managed to make clear that I do have pride and that I consider slut to be an insult, while he tried to talk it off as a compliment.
> We start fighting about such things, and also about love (the idea of having sex with someone that did not love me felt really really wrong).
> After a few days of arguing I give the masturbation-with-chat thing another try, but I didn't enjoy it at all and just pretended I did.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I feel like I want him to love me as more than just a friend, and feel like for that he needs to open up to me.
> I try to get him to tell me more about himself (he always had a mysterious tone, so surely he's hiding things?)
> I prod for information for several days, but he says that I couldn't help him anyway, and eventually I kind of give up.
> In the meantime, I just kind of keep him updated on my life.

Summary of what happened in the meantime of previous events

> I had my first appointment at the gender clinic in July
> Ever since things got sexual, B had went back on his word that he'd respect my wish to be addressed as female, saying that it would only feed my delusions.
> He also commonly said he could never love a man romantically and we had many discussions about whether or not I was a man.
> In December, I realised things weren't going so well in the gender clinic because I was always so vague about what I wanted.
> Around Christmas I spent 100 hours just being in my room, only occasionally getting some food, telling my parents I wasn't feeling well.
> During that time, I kept forcing myself to look at things that I hoped would crush my hopes of transitioning.
> They didn't crush my hopes of transitioning, and that despite looking at so many discouraging things I still wanted to transition, gave me courage to believe it was the right choice.
> It was very hard on me, but eventually everything just seemed very clear and I knew for sure that I wanted to transition.

Also, ever since I told him not to call me a slut, he had been making a ponit out of using male pronouns to refer to me, and had been calling me "good boy", which always hurt like a thrown brick hitting my bare heart. I tried to explain this to him but I could never quite explain why the "boy" part bothered me so much, as he insisted it was the 'correct' word and that it therefore shouldn't bother me.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

This story is really growing rather long and I can't remember of everything in which order it happened exactly... Especially after the first three months my memories are much more vague.
I just remember that at some point he told me that it was probably for the best for me if we cut contact.
> He refused to say why (but I found out later that it was probably because he'd commit suicide in some elaborate manner, possibly bringing others down with him), but he said he could disappear at any point, and if I didn't forget about him before that, I'd just get really really hurt.
> I convinced him to let me stay, so that we could enjoy the moments that we still had together to the utmost.

On a side note, one thing that should probably be mentioned is that he had a god complex. He kept talking about his 'divinity' and such.

A while later, in January, I started dressing androgynously, and in February, I managed to get puberty blockers and they really helped me and made me far less anxious, and I started growing detached from B.
From then on we mostly just argued about stuff, but there were occasional nice moments. Eventually, though...

> He asserts that I love him, and I say that I'm not sure if I do.
> He expresses that he feels insulted by that, and insists that I love him, and I explain why while I do feel traces of love, I doubt that it'd be right to call it love.
> He uses complicatedly structured arguments to try to convince me that I love him and I don't really know what to say, and just change the subject.

This repeats again and again for a few months, but in the mean-time he's always there for me when I need emotional support with something, giving me kindness when I needed it, but only when I really needed it.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I talk to B less and less often and with the increased courage from the puberty blockers and the discovery that nobody really cared if I dressed somewhat femininely (wearing clothes like cardigans from the women's section, but not stuff like skirts and dresses), I started focusing more on my transition.
> I had been meaning to try make-up sometime but could never muster the courage for it.
> Eventually, in May, I took some selfies and felt horrendously ugly. I had been plucking my facial hair with a useful device for that, but it grew back and because my hair color is so dark and my skin is so pale, the hairs were visible under my skin before they came ou, and my skin was irritated from the plucking and it just looked horrible.
> I asked if there was any hope for me ever passing in a passing thread, looking to be comforted, but the responses came down to "nonono no" and "I hope you're kidding".
> The next day I decided to go to a store and ask the staff for advice on and help with makeup, and they were really nice and I got some good stuff and really liked how I looked.
> It was Monday took some selfies and wanted to show them to B, feeling proud, but noticed he was not online.
> Normally, he was always offline in weekends and online during the week.
> I just shrug it off.
> The next day he's still not online.
> I begin to worry. I had been kind of cold to him lately after all.
> I ask D about it and he hasn't heard anything either, and says he wasn't really worrying but that I got him worried too.
> Next day, I start feeling really worried about B and actually start missing him too, feeling like he probably disappeared to prove a point. I ask D again and he tries calling B on a number he overhead in a voice call, but he just hears someone he doesn't know talking in an accent he doesn't recognize in the background.
> I decide to look on ROBLOX to see if his account has been active, and see he's online in a game, and notify D.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I make an alt and stalk him in-game.
> I feel very thrilled, feeling like my heart is standing still as I watch his lame avatar.
> D tells me that it's a shared account and that it might not be B, but L.
> After a bit of hesitating I call out L in chat and he responds with "?".
> I kind of turn silent not sure how to interpret it.
> He says I'm being creepy and I panick and eventually I approach him and apologize for my impoliteness.
> I ask if he's L, and he says that he might be, and asks why I want to know.
> I explain that B disappeared and that I have been rather concerned about him, and that I heard it was a shared account and wondered if maybe he knew anything about B.
> He said that he hadn't heard from B lately, and pointed out that he rarely tells anyone his real name so that I was probably quite close to him.
> I confirm/admit that I was.
> He wished me luck, and I thanked him, and then he started flirting with me.
> I was just polite him and tried the game I had joined for a while, then left.
> I reported it to D and he seemed disappointed.
> That night and the next day, I look on boards I knew he frequented, and kind of desperately make threads trying to provoke responses from him, but don't see any responeses that are convincing enough.
> I start wondering if he's dead, and downthrodden, I head to /r9k/.
> The people there remind me slightly of B and actually pretended to be him when I asked, but I could tell they weren't him.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> The next day, Friday.
> D says there's something he needs to tell me.
> "B is dead."
> I question him, asking for as many details as I can get.
> From what he could tell, B was attacked by someone, killed his attacker, then killed himself.
> It was in the local newspaper and he recognized the face, and pointed out primary characteristics of his face.
> He asked me how I felt about it, and went to say how he personally found it a strange feeling, a bit like a void; to which I said:
> "Yes, I agree."
> "I'm sorry if I come off as somewhat cold. It's just that at times like these, I don't have much warmth in my heart left to share."
> "Huh, now that I said that, I'm crying."
> "I suppose I really cared about him a lot."
> Then, B added D and I to a chat group and said it was all a ruse.
> He said that it was my fault that I did it and that I should know why.
> For lack of better word, I felt... broken.
> It turned out B had bribed D with promised blowjobs in order to help me, and D cooperated not knowing about my feelings for B.
> B refused to tell me the reason clearly and only said I was entirely to blame and that he did a good thing.
> Apparently he only pretended the account was shared, too, to trick me.
> I felt dizzy and couldn't stop crying for about 10 hours.
> Then my mind came up with a temporary solution, linking it to the time he mentioned that we should cut contact because it would hurt if he were to disappear, and assumed that he had done it because I had taken that too lightly.
> He was vague about whether or not that was really the reason, but I could think a bit clearer again.
> Since then, I had been having mixed feelings constantly.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> The incident that happened made me realise how messed up the situation I was in was.
> I no longer question that I love him, but instead question whether I should love him.
> I do everything I can in an effort to charm him so he won't ever leave me again.
> At the same time, I tell various online friends what happened, looking for advice on what to do, and they tend to tell me that the things that happened sound absurd.
> Feeling like I really need to get to know more about B for stuff not to fall apart, I prodded a lot and finally managed to get him to open up to me for the first time ever, a month after the incident.
> For the first time, he told me things about his downthrodden, depressed feelings, that he wanted to have a boat, and that he wanted to leave his country.
> Based on what he says, I feel happy that he opened up to me, but...
> Thinking it might be hopeless after all, I tell N about what happened.
> Having a strong sense of justice, he insults B a lot at just the right moments, and it gave me a really nice feeling when he did that.
> In the meantime, I listen to Parsee's theme from Touhou, which really fitted my emotions at the time despite the melody being so horribly dramatic that it barely fits anything.
( For reference, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVM92Yi2fNo )
> N filled me with the conviction that B was actually vile and evil and had just been stringing me along through manipulation all the time.
> After about 8 hours of talking, he managed to convince me to block B, and I did.
> Before he let me block B, he told me to promise I would never unblock him, and I reluctantly promised that.
> I asked if I could join a certain group N was in since the people in there seemed nice from what I heard, and I wanted to expand my social circle, and he let me.
> He also wanted to talk to B.
> Apparently, B was the most terrible and arrogant and unpleasant person N had ever met, and he blocked B too.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I socialized with the people in the group N added me to, and at first I felt like everyone was only pretending to be kind, but I couldn't find a single inconsistency in their behaviour.
> Everyone was so kind, nobody scrutinized me, even when I did things I would normally be scared to do like flirting; nobody got mad at me for it or acted cold to me.
> It felt like I was in heaven.
> Although I had blocked B on most media, there was one I forgot: ROBLOX.
> I realised that I had forgotten this and went to block him there too (at the time any stranger could message me), but he had already sent me a rant.
> I replied to it trying to explain why I blocked him and that I thought it was for the best, then blocked messages from people who weren't in my friend list.
> N had unfortunately left for a two-week trip so I couldn't talk to him for advice or in order to be comforted.
> I'm not sure why I did this, but I couldn't let go of B and I stalked him on ROBLOX, using alts.
> I got quite a kick out of that, although he was really quiet the first time, unusual for him.
> That did not leave me satisfied, however.
> The next day, I missed the period where he was online.
> The third day, I followed him again, and he was a bit more talkative, and seemed to be making friends.
> He seemed to be particularly nice to some girl whose name contained the short form of my female name, flirting with her (despite her clearly being a teenager, but B is not at all above that sort of thing).
> This infuriated me.
> I randomly said mundane things in response to in-game things, hoping to provoke a reaction without seeming suspicious, but I got no reaction.
> Eventually I looked around until I found his avatar, and felt a very intense burning feeling inside as I looked at it.
> I stayed until he left, and when he left, I asked one of the friends that remained what they knew about B, and they said they had just met him.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> Feeling troubled by my actions, and rather troubled emotionally, I went to /r9k/ again for reasons I did not understand well, and found a thread called "Yandere General".
> Here I explained the things what happened.
> Some person explains that this burning feeling is actually hatred, and that if I find myself still bothered by it in several years, revenge is probably the best option.
> Then she posted a greentext of taking revenge.
> I decided I'd keep it in the back of my head.
> The next day, B was playing the same game.
> It was a game where you played as a dinosaur and grew and unlocked new species by surviving.
> I decided to look for B in-game to have an increased chance of provoking a reaction.
> Eventually, I managed to find him, and just watched him from an island in the distance, hiding behind a rock.
> One of his 'pack members'/friends found me though and killed me, but I respawned and returned to that spot as a more agile species.
> B noticed me and went after me so he could feed me to his pack members, but I ran away and struggled a bit but he eventually managed to get me.
> He mocked me, but I said "Ack" upon dying.
> The latter is a habit of mine, and he recognized this, and seemed troubled, and eventually asked me what the first letter of my name was.
> I asked why he wanted to know while I thought of a fictional name that started with a different letter than mine.
> He said he was just curious, and I gave a lie as an answer.
> He said nevermind and I asked why he asked, and he said I reminded him of someone that really pissed him off.
> I felt quite uneasy, but he said I seemed like a cool person, and asked if I wanted to join his pack and I accepted.
> He kicked some obnoxious person out of his pack and had the others eat him alive, then added me to it.
> The whole time, I had this intense burning feeling in my chest whenever I looked at his avatar.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> We agreed to play together again the next day.
> I couldn't sleep well after that, being kept awake by feelings and thoughts.
> I wondered if I really hated him so much...
> I missed the contact I had had with him in the first three months after meeting him.
> I wondered if there was a way to get it back.
> I concluded that it all went wrong because B wanted to make things sexual.
> And I recalled him saying that he could never love a man.
> So I figured that if I wanted to be friends with B again, all I had to do was pretend to be a boy around him.
> I wanted to avoid a scenario in which I could be attractive to him anything other than platonically.
> The next day, we played again for a bit, and I kind of stuck to him.
> We just talked casually about normal, fun things, nothing special.
> Eventually he asked me if I was a girl, and I denied that.
> He pointed out my writing style was unusual for a guy, and I shrugged it off.
> We just played for a while, with me obnoxiously walking in circles on a tree that I had managed to glitch onto, as some obnoxious person kept attacking me and B kept protecting me.
> I explained I kind of like cute things despite totally being a guy, and he said he liked cute things too and mentioned how cute the dinosaur I had picked was (brachiosaurus).
> I replied with "T-thanks ^^"
> Then B turned quiet.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> After being quiet for a while, B said "damn it (insert my male name here)".
> He said that only I would respond to a compliment like that.
> He asked why I was doing this, and said that if I had something to say, I should say it now.
> I just stayed quiet for a bit, panicking, and he impatiently told me he was waiting.
> I admitted that it was me, and I told him why I had left him, and why I felt that we were even now.
> He however insisted that he had never wronged me (insisting that his disappearance was intended to help me), and went to explain how I had damaged him by disappearing right after he opened up to someone for the first time in his life.
> He said that something like that he was the epitome of generosity, though, and would therefore welcome me back even after what I did to him.
> He also said that if I ever did this again, he would not give me another chance.
> We kind of re-united like that, arguing over that a lot.
> I reported this in the Yandere General thread and people were telling me I was making a mistake, but I ignored them, feeling like they just didn't understand my feelings of what I interpreted as love, but may have been more like obsession.
> After tons of arguing, I pointed out that we had argued a lot but that we both still strongly believed that the other person wronged us when they shouldn't have, and I suggested that we dropped the subject, and he agreed.
> I started to find more things we had in common, trying to strengthen bonds, also looking for common sexual interests, hoping they might work better than the previous attempts, but we didn't really have much in common on that compartment.
> We did both like debating, however, and he gave me the kindness and praise I longed for more often again, so the contact seemed worthwhile.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> We had dialogues about love again, this time more in the direction of "what will it take for you to love me?"
> After a lot of discussion, it came down to that about two years down the road, if I really looked like a girl in every way, I would probably be good enough for him.
> I also managed to explain why the phrase "good boy" hurt so much, and he started using "good on you" as praise instead, still obnoxiously refusing to say what I really wanted to hear.
> This gave me hope.
> Eventually, he was getting in arguments with his father.
> He refused to let me call his father his father, insisting that he was merely his "male gene donor".
> He hates his father very much, even though from what I heard he's a lot like this father.
> He really really wanted to move out.
> I felt like this was my chance to impress him.
> I offered to ask if he could stay with my parents and I.
> He said he appreciated the offer, but also said he didn't want to be indebted to me.
> I said it was fine and kind of convinced him to consider it and he started to open up to the idea and seemed to really appreciate it and that made me happy.
> I then realised something.
> A long time ago, he had said that if he ever moved to another country, he would marry a person he knew in that country to get that country's nationality.
> I vaguely mentioned this, and he confirmed that if he were to move in with me, he would marry me.
> He said he would also "fulfil his marital duties".
> My mind went haywire.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

> I realised that if I got him to marry me, I could keep him pinned down and ensure he was mine the whole time until he loved me.
> I might even be able to seduce him more easily if he were actually with me, and that could help too.
> He was also considering various other options of moving out, but I tried everything I could to seduce him.
> Fantasizing about marriage and all, I felt overjoyed, although he kept telling me not to get my hopes up because the chance he would move to the country where I live was fairly slim.
> Eventually, catching on to what I was trying to do, he told me to stop trying to seduce him, saying he wouldn't move in with me otherwise.
> I started getting quite worried and panicking, and it suddenly came to mind that he was also considering moving to Sweden.
> And it came to mind that a long time ago, he had said that if he ever moved to another country, he would marry a person he knew in that country.
> So rather worried, I asked if he'd marry someone if I went to Sweden too, and he responded with "Naturally."
> I asked who this would be, and he told me he was in love with some Swedish woman who I will refer to as J.
> All my dreams were scattered (quite fortunately, looking back), and I felt so angry and jealous.
> I wanted to find out who J was and kill her.
> I started feeling like I wanted to kill B, too.
> I immediately withdrew my offer for him to stay with me, and acted cold to him.
> I went to /r9k/ again, explaining the things that happened there.
> Most just mocked me, but a few of them came with actually useful advice.
> Partially thanks to that, I realised that in order to let go of B, I had to find someone else to replace the hole so I wouldn't head straight back to B.

To be continued
>>
Continuation

After that, everything went uphill.

I broke one person's heart in-between unfortunately, trying to make some kind of relationship work to distract myself from B, but we were too incompatible.

> Then I reunited with an old online friend of mine, someone who used to be my best friend online, S.
> I told him I had become a girl since we parted ways.
> He seemed to really understand my feelings of wanting to be a girl which was a new and very nice experience to me.
> Without really thinking about it, I just spent all of my time with him.
> I occasionally flirted with him, and the flirting turned into more.
> We were being very lovey-dovey.
> Then suddenly I unexpectedly got an appointment with my endocrinologist through luck, and the next day I had a prescription for estrogen pills, and also on that same day the courage to wear a skirt in public for the first time.
> Everything was suddenly going well.
> I fell head over heels for this person and started to forget about B, eventually blocking him again because him insisting there was no way I didn't love him anymore and making perverted remarks was just plain obnoxious, and filled me with that intense burning feeling again which I didn't like.
> For about a month, I was happily in love with S.
> He was just so damn cuuuute.
> Then S came out as trans to me.

To be continued
>>
Continued

How that ended up is a whole different story.
I got to terms with the idea of being in a relationship with a trans person (I considered it 'unhealthy' at first), but ever since she came out S had been devoid of sexual feelings, and my attempt to flirt with her were exteremely futile.
I ended up getting it on with some guy I met at university IRL (although I only cuddled with him and made him cum with a tenga egg, nothing more!), then a while later I felt bored and unblocked B and mocked him once a week for a few months, then I lost interest and blocked him again.
The whole time I had been talking to K, another transgirl who had already transitioned like I had, who happens to be the long distance partner of E (mentioned at the start of the story), about my hardships in my relationships, as she talked about her hardships in her relationship with E.
Eventually we turned out to be too compatible and grew too close.
We broke up with out partners and ended up together.
Although I haven't forgiven myself for what I've done to S and E, I feel very happy now with K.

The end.
I'm gonna do homework now so I don't have to do it when I'm visiting K next week and supposed to lose the rest of my virginity, see you.
>>
Oh, this thread was intended for >>5273872 by the way.
>>
>>5276508

I read this whole thing. It was interesting enough.

Talking to weirdos online as a child is a good way to get hurt Anon.

Glad your good though.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>5276681
Thank you for reading it :)
And yeah, I think I learnt my lesson, and I'm really really glad everything ended up all right as well.
Now I'm just having some trouble focusing on my homework for uni but that's just a minor issue. It seems fairly simple though so it should be okay.
>>
Bravissima, anon. Very entertaining.
>>
>>5276721

>tfw group project due in 47 minutes and I haven't read the text

Should I even bother?
>>
B really reminds me of this guy I met online, he was so brash and obnoxious but I loved it and hung onto his every word. I even met him once and got super high and stuff with him, I kinda wanted to snuggle up to him but didn't, partly because another friend was there, partly because I'm a chicken, and partly because I'm a tranny and he might be disgusted (though we did flirt quite a bit). I think I really was crushing on him without being aware.

Now I have a bf and we haven't spoken in months. I really miss him but I'm autistic at socialising so idk what to do. Nice story OP.
>>
>>5276738

Oh wait, it was due 22 minutes AGO. Guess I can go to sleep worry free then.
>>
good story OP, read the whole thing

thanks for the post
>>
File: tldr.gif (682 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
682 KB, 480x272
>>
File: 54325342.png (642 KB, 700x762) Image search: [Google]
54325342.png
642 KB, 700x762
>29 posts
>8 posters
>10k word essay involved
/lgbt/ in one thread
>>
Just bumping since it took a while to write it, in case it interests others too.
Gonna leave on a flight in a few hours, so unfortunately it's about the same time of the day/night and I don't get to bump it more variedly.
>>
am not reading too much whats the
tldr?
>>
>>5281762
It's more like a romantic novel, a tl;dr would kind of beat the point
>>
>>5281762
Tldr teenage transgirl meets manipulative nutball online, hijinks ensue
>>
>>5281852
...okay, I guess that works as a summary.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.