[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming out advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Lgbt.jpg (5 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
Lgbt.jpg
5 KB, 203x249
anyone help a closeted gay guy out?
>>
>>5276183
Tell people you're gay.
>>
>>5277320
this. you should totally do it this way.
>>
>>5276183
Tell who you feel comfortable telling, when you feel comfortable. Everyone else can fuck off!
>>
>>5276183
tell them you have cancer and that you're going to die in six weeks and when they start crying just say lol jk i just like cock
>>
>>5278064
This. Start by coming out to people you know that would support you. From there you should feel more confident with it. Anyone who doesn't like you because you like cock doesn't deserve to be your friend.
>>
>>5276183

before you come out, think about what would happen and what the benefits are. now think about the benefits of staying in.

then decide who you should tell based on what benefits outweigh the cons. remember: once you are out, you dont go back in. you can try but no one will really ever believe you.

i came out in 8th grade, but two years ago made a new group of friends. i didnt immediately come out, and they assumed i was straight, so i just rolled with it. been two years and still living closeted, and its pretty awesome desu senpai.
>>
>>5276183
try opening the door.
>>
File: charlie-sheen-has-hiv.jpg (30 KB, 404x378) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-has-hiv.jpg
30 KB, 404x378
>>5278116
>yfw they only start crying *after* you tell them that you're gay.
>>
Just start being gay and shit now without outright saying anything. That way when you come home with a bf one day all you'd be doing is removing the last, smallest piece of doubt in anyone's head that you might be straight it any way. It should help cushion the blow.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.