[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexuals are more genetically advanced than gays and lesbians.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: symbol.png (9 KB, 432x439) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
9 KB, 432x439
Bisexuals are more genetically advanced than gays and lesbians. This is because our sex life could potentially survive if one gender were to be wiped out by an illness or famine etc... Any thoughts?
>>
If one gender was entirely annihilated, it would mean either you'd be among the same sex and humanity would die out, or you'd be too fucking dead to make moves on anyone, retard.

Sage.
>>
How would the prosperity of someone's sex life effect how genetically advanced they are? Sex is not a basic human need of any sort...
>>
this is assuming the surviving gender is in perfect health. Yh humanity would be fucked but not my sex life
>>
>>5275847
none other than you are right
>>
>>5276900
dubs confirms
>>
>>5275847
>Bisexuals are more genetically advanced than gays and lesbians. This is because our sex life could potentially survive if one gender were to be wiped out by an illness or famine etc... Any thoughts?
As a biscum anything that makes me look good and feel good about myself is automatically true. I agree.
>>
File: 1436018286491.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1436018286491.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>5275847
>bisexuals
>being "advanced" at anything other than general slutitude
>>
>tfw bi
>tfw lost interest in sexual activity with anyone
>i just want to hug someone and eat oatmeal with them

what am i becoming
>>
>>5277585
Pls be my bf
>>
>>5276933
ITT: Who were the Romans?
>>
>>5277585
A normal bisex person instead of a selfish slut biscum. Growing up is good, anon.
>>
this thread is almost as dumb as the evangelist threads

but nothing is as dumb as those threads
>>
oatmeal, snuggles, and less sex sounds awesome and im only a 19 year old bi fag

not sure if good or not
>>
>>5282405
>ITT: I dont know Roman history and law
- You

Romans shunned and hated promiscuity and homosexual tendencies. Just because you see some portraits of some gay orgy it doesn't mean it was widely accepted. In fact, promiscuity and all that degenerate shit in western Roman empire started appearing right before the fall of Rome (5th century) due to shitty governing and ruling. Before that, any public dickswinging was punishable and publicly shamed. Also, one of the reasons the empire fell was, in fact, increasing homo/bi tendencies and public dislplays of that shit. Get your facts right you dumb fag.

sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome
http://www.tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-empire/reason-why-the-roman-empire-fell.htm
>>
File: _20151125_111810.jpg (40 KB, 720x252) Image search: [Google]
_20151125_111810.jpg
40 KB, 720x252
>>5289765
Wow anon. Reading is fun.
>>
>>5275870
But it is still a need. And a big one at that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.