[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1990's-born MTF discrimination against older MTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 14
File: k.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
Why do you kids hate the 'hons' and older transgender MTF? Are you more valid or 'trutrans' because you were able to transition/did transition at an earlier stage?

Whenever I come to /lgbt/ (fag here, not trans) I see this POV all over and it makes me think most modern, young MTF are bigoted assholes

Please explain why you hold yourselves on a pedestal above older MTF
>>
We are ugly fuckers and know that these young kids that are transitioning pre-puberty will come to mock us,
so we make the most of the moment by hating ugly gross hons who look and act like men even worse than us.
>>
>>5272657
I don't, but many of them are problematic.
They'll say really weird things, and sort of lead away people from understanding what transsexualism and transition is about.

They'll usually be completely focused on SRS, and talking about how it completes them as women, and that somehow their dysphoria becomes cured, despite completely looking and sounding like a man.
While in reality, the point is to actually look and sound female, and integrate as female. That need has to be reflected into the health care, for example, at the moment SRS is usually covered, but not "aethstical" procedures, which makes absolutely no sense at all, if you know what transsexualism is about.

Also, they've scared away LOTS of trans people from transition, I lost hope of whatever trans was when I saw a hon talking about how they wanted SRS and have sex as a woman etc.
Without their visiblity, a lot of trans girls would have transitioned earlier, and maybe felt like they had more hope in their life growing up. They sort of caused more damage than they did good, and today, they're doing faaaar more damage than good.
>>
>>5272677
Fucking this.

I mean, I started hrt at the age of 19 and I don't pass. I wouldn't dare to transition looking like I do.
Younger kids have right/would have right to mock me if I did.

Just like I have even greater right to mock hons.
>>
>>5272690
>Without their visiblity, a lot of trans girls would have transitioned earlier, and maybe felt like they had more hope in their life growing up. They sort of caused more damage than they did good, and today, they're doing faaaar more damage than good.

for most of my life I thought transgenders look like mr.Garisson from south park
>>
>>5272693
>19 and don't pass
Really? I though starting at that age would basically guarantee passing no matter how naturally masc your body is.
>>
>>5272677
This is stupid as fuck and I know literally no teen transitioner who does this shit.
>>
>>5272701
She probably passes, she's also probably a moron, it's just that the passing standards on this board are so retarded that Taylor Swift wouldn't pass.
>>
>>5272701
>>5272722

Hons, pls
>>
All this

>she

oh lord, my sides

inb4girlpenis
>>
TERF uncle tom bitches like >>5265055 make me hate hons
>>
I used to think it was because of trolls and bullying, but I'm honestly slowly discovering that most hons are horrible people that suspiciously seem like crossdressers that take it too far. Especially all that "real womyn" bullshit they're always getting all butthurt about

That isn't to say they're all like that, I've met some late-transitioners that were very nice people but most of them, ugh...
>>
>>5272690
Nicely put.
>>
>>5272722
A big thing to keep in mind is that mannerisms, voice, clothing, etc have a big effect on how well you pass. Someone who passes in a photo might not pass irl and vice-versa
>>
>>5272716
Honestly I knew a couple mtfs that started really young, like around 14 and 15 and they were actually nicer to hons than ones that transitioned in their late teens/20's
>>
>>5272742
When did girlpenis become a tumblrism? It's just a fact that pre-op trans women have penises. They are still women. Are you transphobic?
>>
>>5272767
In other words, if you have long hair, talk in high voice and wear a fucking dress you might pass even caveman chin and giant manhands
>>
Hon is a slur.
>>
>>5272785
they must have a great social life.. ._.
>>
>>5272657
You're talking about a group of people in that age range at which people seem to think they know everything.

I'm curious as to what the 90s kids think of us 80s kids, though. They don't seem to hate us as much as the 40- and 50-somethings.
>>
>>5272736
>implying I didn't start younger
I bet you're one of these retards who thinks hormones alone do all the work.
>>
>>5272785
That's cause passing as cis they don't suffer the bitterness of the trans life
>>
>>5272808
they play a large part in one's life
>>
>>5272791
it's just really funny when someone starts up the meme about posting 8/10 cis women and how they don't pass
>>
>>5272788
It became a tumblrism when retarded stormfags started acting like they owned the place, obviously.
>>
>>5272808
Yes, I'm one of these retards.

There is no reason to change my fashion or put a shitload of makeup on my face everyday just to look remotely female.

I do this to be myself. I won't change my lifestyle for this.
And also, my goal is to kill disphoria. Putting a convincing facade in front of other people will not change the unpleasant truth of which I am aware.
>>
>>5272812
They sure are great but they don't do everything and expecting them to is like expecting voice surgery to fix your resonance.
>>
>>5272836
Surgery? How Haram..
>>
>>5272834
You don't have to put a shitload of makeup on your face and you don't have to dress to the nines, but you're not going to pass well if literally everything about you screams, at best, butch lesbian.
>>
It shouldn't be surprising that children that have everything handed to them on a silver platter and have never had to have any personal struggles wont have any sort of empathy for a person who has.

They are practically inhuman and sociopaths with that behavior. Anyone who would bully someone who hurts in the same ways they do is a shit person.
>>
>>5272848
cry more
>>
>>5272834
Is it that you simply take hormones because nothing else matters to you, or are you still repressing yourself after starting hormones?
>>
>>5272856
When did having standards for human decency become so uncool?
>>
>>5272857
I take hormones for 3 years.
I look like young boy at most.

I will never stop. If it's within my power, I will not allow testosterone to take anything more from me.

There was a time when I had longer hair then now, and wore female clothes 24/7. I sometimes "passed", but it didn't make me feel better about my ugly body.
>>
>>5272875
>I look like young boy at most.
You do realize that "young boy" can mean a lot of things and there's a fucking reason it's easier to fem it up before your 20s.
>>
>>5272848
Children who chose such a thing at a young age have a lot of foresight especially if they live a happy fulfilling life just because

>>5272875
no body can be that ugly, its more about being comfortable with one's self self hate is very damaging..
>>
>>5272873
It became uncool when I was brought to suicide by soul crushing despair. Faced with this, "standards" and "decency" cease to matter.

I will do anything to feel better, even trampling other trannies, especially if they wronged me indirectly by being ugly stereotypical piece of shits.
>>
>>5272884
Do you even into disphoria?
>>
>>5272896
yea. its lessened. I'm too autistic to even respond to anything human yet alone normal, these days its nicer ever since starting hrt
>>
>>5272896
Dysphoria is lessened significantly if you have your shit in order.

Also people who start earlier usually feel significantly less dysphoria.
>>
File: k4pcz.jpg (13 KB, 620x364) Image search: [Google]
k4pcz.jpg
13 KB, 620x364
>>5272788
> It's just a fact that pre-op trans women have penises. They are still women.

never change /lgbt/ - never change
>>
File: n23-566d.jpg (200 KB, 672x594) Image search: [Google]
n23-566d.jpg
200 KB, 672x594
>>5272889
>>
>>5272920
You know, before you lot of retards came in only 4 years ago (on a board that's 12 years old) there was literally nobody who'd question it without being called a fucking retard.
>>
>>5272884
>Children who chose such a thing at a young age have a lot of foresight especially if they live a happy fulfilling life just because

Most children have little to no foresight. A child just plain doesn't know enough about the world to have much foresight on anything.

I'm not saying they're wrong if they feel that they're trans at a young age, or that they should be denied treatment.

But if they're the type of person to proceed with all of that then shit on people who were not as fortunate as they were, who didn't have supportive parents, who weren't born in a time when it's more socially acceptable than ever, who didn't have the luxury of starting their transition at an early age, they're scumbags and undeserving of any happiness.
>>
>>5272889
>I will do anything to feel better, even trampling other trannies, especially if they wronged me indirectly by being ugly stereotypical piece of shits.

Cool, I hope you never find happiness. I really genuinely hope karma is a very real thing and that you suffer eternally if you continue to hold this attitude and behave this way.
>>
>>5272917
Well, I don't.

Thanks to HRT and "character development" I learned to live and function with it, but I still hate it and wish it was otherwise.

Duh. And you tell me to "go gurl be cumfortable with urself XD"!? How dare you.
I will never be a cute little girl I once wished to be.
I will never even be a good looking adult woman.

Should I transition socially, all that awaits me is a stressful life no different from what I have now, plus additional pressure over not passing and jealousy compared to cis females.
As long as I present as male, I can at least feel better then some other males, and that helps me get through day.

Of course, the best I feel when I'm alone, in darkness.
>>
>>5272657
I'd give you a cuddle.
>>
>>5272935

>implying I'm a newfag
>implying I was born in the 1990's
>implying I wasn't a goon before 4chan existed
>implying I didn't use dial up for most of my internet career

1/10, try more
>>
>>5272949
>Hasn't transitioned socially
>still feels dysphoria
No shit

>thinks she can avoid the awkward phase and that there's a magical point where she'll be so girl nobody will rely on social cues
Even teenage tomboys look awkward when they first start cleaning up.
>>
>>5272970
>transphobic goon
kill yourself
>>
>>5272972
I'm talking about body. Appearance. Looks. Height. Face.

I don't give a shit about "body language" or social aspects of being female. I never cared about that. That's not what I curse every day.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>5272963

I don't want to even be in the same room as a transgender person much less be touched by one

no offense
>>
>>5272889
You don't sound very happy.

Seek therapy.
>>
>>5272985
>appearance. looks. face
Learn how to take care of yourself. Women who don't also look like shit

>height
Completely irrelevant, I'm 5'11 and I had taller cis, female classmates through high school.
>>
>>5273015
>>5273015
Tall girls are cute, anyway.
>>
>>5273027
It's always kinda sad when trans girls try to ruin it by repressing because most taller trans women are super leggy, which actually helps a stupid amount for proportions.
>>
>>5273008
I attended therapy at multiple points in my life. Each and every time it was a waste of money.
>>
There are legitimate trans women who are late stage transitioners and even many who aren't hons and pass, like Marci Bowers, however the older generation is filled with creepy agpscum who ruin the image and legitimacy of all trans people. Assholes like that one hon who petitions for lawmakers to require people to be 25 to start HRT, when everyone knows the earlier you start HRT the easier you'll pass, look at Kim Petras.

It's agpscum and hons who have an issue with young trans kids, not the other way around.
>>
>>5273038
Yeah I'm 6 feet tall and I think it actually helps me out a decent amount, long legs, relatively narrow shoulders and skinny chest
>>
>>5273042
You should only attend therapy once, and don't stop until you're well.
>>
>>5273051
>It's agpscum and hons who have an issue with young trans kids, not the other way around

Yet said trans kids still shit on those of us who happen to have started later than we would have liked even though we dislike the attitude of the people you described.

Cool stuff. Really is great being caught in the middle of this bullshit.
>>
What exactly is starting "late" to you people? 40? 30? 20? 18?
>>
>>5272785
That's because they never got exposed to the hons when they were young, and weren't discouraged from transition, or even understanding that trans existed, by hons.
If you have a negative experience from a group of people, you're gonna have much more negative opinions about them, than somebody who didn't have those negative experiences.
>>
>>5273084
I don't have money for that shit. Who do you think I am, Bruce Jenner?

The longest therapy I ever attended was 3-4 months long, one visit a week. It failed to help me with anything. And it wasn't even first time I was disappointed by something like this.

Only a fool makes the same mistake twice, and I made this mistake many times.

But I guess, at very least, the therapist got herself a lot of money from the poor tranny.
>>
>>5273103
Lately it seems like anyone who didn't start during puberty or at least shortly afterward.

They seem to have this distorted perception of reality that telling your parents your trans has no repercussions.
>>
>>5273103
There's no set age because half the insecure retards in here think they're starting late at 20 despite being in the clinical bracket for young transitioners and they think teens are being put on e before 16.
>>
>>5273103
Basically cis
<13

Lucky
<16

Young
18-20

Good luck
21-25

Hon
>25
>>
>>5273103
I'd say "late" is 20+, but proper late is 40+. The 30+ are like a grey area, but they're definitely very late.
>>
>>5273103
I'd say mid-thirties is pushing it

40 and up is totally late
>>
>>5273124
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

I hope you are able to get help or at least go through serious personal growth someday.
>>
>>5273051
>agpscum
>"it's not us, it's the hons!"
This is why nobody likes you, mtfg.
>>
>>5272795
boo fucking hoo
>>
>>5273161
well, fuck you too hon
>>
File: kawaii-pepe.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
kawaii-pepe.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>>5273146
tfw when I transitioned at 14
>>
>>5273146
We're does 17 fit, that's when I started the skittles
>>
>>5273206
>wanting in on a retarded meme
>>
>>5273206
Supposed to go in Young I'm just retarded
>>
If I was dating a girl and she turned out to be a dude I would be fucking so pissed I would beat the shit out him
>>
>>5273229
Naice
>>
>>5273229
>implying she wouldn't tell you if she was actually dating
>implying you wouldn't be making shit up about "finding out"
>implying it's not because you're a low test beta
>>
>>5273259

>implying shemales don't try to trick straight people every day
>>
>>5273280
Among other things, yes.

I can't wait for the day stormfags hang themselves.
>>
>>5272788
>they are still women
LOL
>>
>>5272690
>problematic
wow this place really is tumblr 2.0
>>
>>5273229
That's kind of off-topic, bro. MtF's are not dudes, they're just women with problematic chromosomes.
>>
>>5273292

>implying transgender people aren't statistically more likely to hang themselves
>>
>>5273188
I wish you the best, edgelord.
>>
>>5272701
Lol no. I started at 20. Im androgynous at best. Most people who start after puberty is finished won't really pass 100%. Only the lucky few do. But FFS has a much better effect on younger transitioners cause of our better skin and fat and muscle elasticity. So for most young transitioners, if they get bone work to soften their face and fix their foreheads they will pass.
>>
>>5272785
Ya its cause they aren't bitter cause they beat the trans game. Early adulthood (19-24) transitioners are bitter as fuck cause they let themselves grow into men and missed out on being a girl in college and high school.

Source: Bitter 22 yo transsexual
>>
>>5272802
We feel sorry for you cause the Western tranny wave hit after you already grew up
>>
>>5272802

Yes I fucking know, all these scumlords born in the 1990's really should be gassed. Then we could try again and maybe have a generation of people that aren't completely shit people
>>
>>5273015
You realize that if you take care of yourself and try to look girly you just enter uncanny valley territory? Its a digusting place to be. If you facial bone structure is off, developed masculine in anyway, you will look uncanny AS FUCK even if you "pass". I want to look like a normal woman and in the meantime if I can't I'd rather be an uncharacteristically beautiful boy than some uncanny awkward tranny
>>
>>5273126
lol 20 is late. You miss your entire development as a young adult. Go look on reddit or emptyclosets, there are TONS of teen transitioners now they will put all the adult transitioners to shame with their passing ability.
>>
>>5273545
>after you already grew up
You have a strange definition of "grew up."
>>
>>5273541
Im a 20 started who doesn't pass fully and I'm not bitter at hons. I have a close hon friend who I cuddle a lot with no apprehension. She's kinda weird and fethishy too but I don't rly care.

>tfw when I've been friends with hons, terfs, stormfags
>tfw can't stop people from being mean by being nice
>>
Because your awful websites scared me into the closet for another decade. Because your delusion is disgusting and unbounding even while dealing with my own. Because you aren't even trying. Because you actively seek legal restrictions that will prevent anyone from doing any better than your awful selves. Because it's your fucking fault that my society is collapsing, you Baby Boomer piece of shit, and your hon theatrics are just another example of your overwhelming and short-sighted selfishness.

I look forward to the day when every last one of you fucks is dead. Now go back to Susan's Playground and continue your false chant of "you look great, hon."
>>
>>5273103
Mid-20's.
>>
>>5272657
i don't, but there's kind of like... a weird culture clash? older transitioners usually come across as almost misogynistic to me in their idea of what makes you a woman... and they spread a lot of misinformation about hormones and tell people they're too young to transition, which is a really negative thing for the rest of us.
>>
File: 1381781208004.jpg (65 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1381781208004.jpg
65 KB, 566x480
>>5273786

>things millennial trash actually believe
>>
>>5273801
Agreed. Thats just my intuition. When I see some 25 year old wanting to transition I can't help but think theyve spent so much time as an adult male that they are really late. Especially when all my friends started much before 25 and this was years ago before the trend started in 2014.
>>
>>5273941
is 25 really too late? I'm turning 26 soon and it feels like I just can't keep up this facade of manhood any more, but a hon is the last thing I want to be :/
>>
>>5272690
I was put off by what I felt was a garish transitioner 10 years ago. I am 41. I am getting a nice reaction from people. I hear I am not a hon here.
>>
File: ohno.gif (484 KB, 312x228) Image search: [Google]
ohno.gif
484 KB, 312x228
>this thread

fuck this life
>>
>>5273981
>is 25 really too late
yep

even 20 is too late tbhon
>>
>>5272750
This is unfortunatly true. There is this one late transitioner I know who really just somehow upsets me. She is nice, but she has all the hon characteristics.

Can't pass. Bad at makeup. 6'3 but wears giant heals. Fetish dress.

She even uses the word hon constantly. She says southern ladies do that and wouldn't believe me it is bad.

She says she started out as a cross dresser and it was a fetish, but over time she became trans.

I just don't know what to say about that.
>>
>>5274068
>She says she started out as a cross dresser and it was a fetish, but over time she became trans.
blanchard-kun was right

gas the hons and crossdressers
trutrans war now
>>
>>5272848

I think you mean people strong enough to be honest and fight for their happiness don't tolerate whiny cowards?
>>
>>5274063
so should I even bother trying or continue living in hate and sadness?
>>
>>5274099
If you want it you can do it. I am 40 and I am doing it.
>>
>>5274085

I feel bad because maybe I am prejudiced. She says I am silly for focusing on how I look and sound so obsessivly and never being pleased.

I am old too. I am afraid I am her, but I hear from others I am not.

Some attack me for being what they a TS separatist and Trans Misogynist. I shit you not.

All because I said you shouldn't expect to hear ma'am if you have a beard.
>>
>>5273981
>a hon is the last thing I want to be
But you already are one
>>
>>5274142
she sounds just like my mom "physical appearance is not important, hon, it's enough you feel like a woman inside :^) also you look great hon :^)"

>All because I said you shouldn't expect to hear ma'am if you have a beard.
unless you are in a turkish freak circus which i believe you are not
>>
Both the 20-somethings and the 40+ hons are fucking insufferable in their own special snowflake ways, and I say that as a MtF in her 30s.
>>
>>5274184

I am so worried I can't ever get better. I have come a long way, but I know I am not stealth.

I am at some weird stage where people can tell, but I am cute enough that they don't mind me. I hope you can understand.

Well that is what a self identified strait guy randomly said to me at the grocery store on Thursday.

He didn't say I know you are trans, but he hinted around until I understood and then I said Yes I am trans.

He then made sure to point out he was strait, but that I was cute enough to fuck.

He said trans girls are more more desperate and willing to please right? You will swallow right? ( He actually said that in a grocery store to me)

Two days before that I was just hanging out with some cis friends and two guys were chatting me up and they never even seemed to clock me at all. I don't get it. I talked to them for a long time.

Everyone says I have a great voice and manner. I pretty much have mostly CIS female friends, and a few trans friends.
>>
>>5274289
Chasers have an enhanced transdar. Its easier to pass around normies because most people put you into whatever box you look like most for the sake of normalcy.
>>
>>5274334
You are right, but I just still can tell I am trans. I have a long way to go. People are nice. That is to say. I project a positive confidence first and foremost. That combined with a decent voice and good posture will pretty much get people to look past the rest in person.

I pass in person, but not in pictures. It sucks. However, I shouldn't honestly expect to pass. I have been on HRT 7 months. I haven't had laser. I struggle to make myself go out side so I sit in the dark and don't practice.

I changed social media a month and a half ago.
>>
>>5274334
Anyone else notice how many chasers are Arab and rich?

I got to ride around in a Bentley last week.
>>
>>5272657
I always feel like the people doing this are the ones who are insecure about themselves. You'll notice how they don't give a shit about 'hons' themselves, they're just worried about how the existence of a non-passing transwoman is going to reflect on their existence. In particular how a non-passing transwoman suddenly jeopardizes the entire identity of the community. As if one cis person seeing a 'hon' will instantly make them assume are transwomen are like that.

I say this as someone that used to engage in typical hon bashing over on /cd/. After awhile you just kinda move on and realize that it doesn't matter.

The new young trans kids are going to shit on us as they get older anyways. The cycle repeats. It's like a transwoman's initiation into catty behavior.
>>
>>5274389
If you can honestly pass in person after a mere seven months into hormone therapy without laser, then you should be fine.

Just live your life as best you can and save up for whatever procedures you need to feel better about your body.
>>
>>5272657
It's like any other socially outcast group, some women are willing to put others down to get ahead and get upset when people don't assimilate well enough. They're like the house trans and hons are the field trans. There's also just a big generation gap in experiences, terminology, etc. I know some awesome older trans women and I don't shit on them like the cunts here but often they are uncomfortable to interact with because of their prehistoric understanding of gender roles and blatant jealousy that I transitioned earlier.
>>
>>5274200
Hows your transition going? Do you regret transitioning later in life? Im 28, black and tall, and debating if i should even bother doing it. I might just self med and never socially transition. If hrt does do "magic", then ill transition. But looking at my close female relatives, im looking at a cups. I would of been fine with a cups if it werent for my wide chest and 18" shoulders......And my face is so manly, i doubt ffs would be able to make me at least semi passable. Idk why im ranting to you. Im sorry
>>
>>5274482
Oh, also, a lot of them probably legitimately think AGP exists, which is just retarded no matter how you look at it
>>
>>5274479
Thanks. That is what my plan is. I just need to get my life together. Still no job. I think I am scared of life or people or I don't know what.
>>
>>5274497
I know a tall trans woman of color. She is gorgeous. How thin are you?
>>
>>5274497
It's going pretty well, but I have the body shape of somebody with Klinefelter's. When I showed up for my first endo appointment, the endocrinologist asked me how long I've been on blockers...and I hadn't been on blockers at all.

I wish I could have transitioned earlier, but it just wasn't within my means until the past year or so.
>>
>>5274547
Im 6ft 165lbs.
>>
>>5274595
You will be fine. Ask an Endo.
>>
>>5274289
>He said trans girls are more more desperate and willing to please right? You will swallow right?
jesus christ
>>
>>5274556
Im somewhat glad i didnt transition early actually. I have an engineering carrer that i would of never had if i didnt transition. But then again, i will never really pass since i plan on transitioning at a later age. Maybe ffs will help. But doubt it. Ive never seen results ffs result on a black person my age before. So i doudt the result are going to be significant on black people. We are too manly looking. I actually wished that i could be an asian female. They are so feminine.
>>
>>5274416
>I got to ride around in a Bentley last week.
totally jelly. story time?
>>
>>5274670
>We are too manly looking
white europeans have it shitty too. many of them look robust and cavemanish as fuck (the so called germanic look)

best genes for transitioning are hispanic and asian tbhon
>>
>>5274656
I dont think ill be fine but thanks tho.
>>
>>5274661
Holy shit right. I couldn't believe he said it. However, damn he was actually cute. The whole experience was validating and dehumanizing at the exact same time.

He treated me like shit, but not because I was trans, but because I was female.

Well he know how to get me to feel that way anyway, and that is all that matters.
>>
>>5274673
Not much of a story. I got a message on facebook. He offered to take me out to starbucks. I met him out.

He had a new Continental GT convertible. He drove me around in it. He wanted sex, but I said no. He still emails me, but I think he is getting mad I won't meet again or put out.
>>
I wonder if I am cute enough for sex work?

I have OCD and totally paranoid about getting diseases so that prob isn't a good career for me.

but I have no money and need expensive stuff, and have no job or skills.

Well am honestly really good at sucking cock. Can I charge if I make them wear a rubber?

hmmm
>>
>>5274793
sex work doesn't always mean sex with other people. there's cam shows, phone sex, nude photography etc
>>
>>5272657
So this is the kinda shit /lgbt/ talks about huh?

/pol/ didn't lie
>>
>>5275049
>implying that /pol/ doesn't post 90% of this shit
>>
>>5274793
>>5275002
yeah this, cam and do other internet stuff like all the other trans girls who aren't desperate enough to fuck people or hot enough to be porn stars
>>
File: 1407890757752.jpg (271 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
1407890757752.jpg
271 KB, 800x774
>>5275049
What else is there to talk about?

I guess I could say that Jessica Jones makes me less emotionally upset that the B in apt. 23 was cancelled.
>>
>>5272657
It's the same in the homosexual community. The young fags have zero respect for the older ones, despite owing everything they have to them.
>>
>>5273860
You're ignorant of everything, Boomer. You sucked the world dry and you still couldn't bother to look around you while doing so.
>>
>>5274142
You're fighting the real fight, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>5275062
>hot enough to be porn stars
you don't really have to be hot to do a photoshoot with grooby for $600 bb. it just isn't wise when you can make that much on cam in a few hours without signing over the rights to your image to some of the sleeziest companies in porn.
>>
>>5275092
the difference is we don't owe anything to older transitioners. we owe everything to the older women who actually transitioned in the 70's, 80's and 90's. not the married men who sat comfortably in the closet with their 9-5 jobs and wives and kids until 2013 and suddenly they want credit and respect for "paving the way" when a lot of us transitioned like 5-10 years ago and despite being younger, actually played a part in paving the way for THEM.
>>
>>5275121
I am trying. They make the online bullying very personal. The Enby crowd as they call it are mean.
>>
>>5275169
what makes them the sleeziest? what do they do exactly? i want to know more about them
>>
>>5275228
I agree with you.

Or the ones who look to say it just happened. I have heard of people saying a car crash did it or an allergic reaction turned them trans. That makes me cringe.
>>
>>5272657
Non-passing trans reinforce the "trans women are just men in dresses" stereotype, so I don't like them fit that simple fact
>>
>>5274464
>As if one cis person seeing a 'hon' will instantly make them assume are transwomen are like that.
You mean, like they talk about constantly? Even on this very board? Do you not know what a confirmation bias is? If the only ones they see are the ones that have no hope of passing, then they can only base their experience on these people and will assume that all trans look like old crossdressers that aren't even trying -- aka hons.
>>
>>5275268
First of all they only pay $600, which is horrible. Their production quality is the worst and the camera men bribe girls to sleep with them by promising to promote them and make them popular... which they should be doing anyway
>>
>>5275276
Exceot they talk about how they're getting tricked most of the time. It's tranny panic for a reason.
>>
>>5272748
Wow that's fudged! What an evil bitch!
How can she do that to young trans people?!?!
>>
>>5272875
I started at 16 and I used to hate my body even in my early 20s but then I started working out (female routines) and I realized that it was all in my head because I didn't have boy abs anymore, I had girl abs. You are your own worst critic and working out really helped my self esteem. It's really easy and I honestly just use an app
>>
>>5272657
Trannies who do what OP is describing don't even deserve respect.
>>
>>5272657
>I see this POV all over and it makes me think most modern, young MTF are bigoted assholes

They know they're gonna look like shit in 10 years. They fear the future. Everyone knows a woman who's 30 is donezo, and doubly so for a manly trans woman.
>>
>>5272657
The truth is younger trans here hate old hons because they're just older versions of themselves and that frightens them and makes them feel ashamed. They especially all the lesbian and bisexual trans here are masculine but try to hard to be cutsey females , dress masculine or don't know how to dress feminine, are attracted to women, work masculine stem jobs, and have male interests like the old hons. The only real difference is age.

They see how hons were able to live as men for so long and really didn't need to transition and it makes them feel less trans.
>>
>>5274416
Arabs love mtfs. Dubai and other Arab kingdoms have a huge demand by rich men for mtfs. Especially white ones
>>
>>5273541
>Early adulthood (19-24)
>19
Fuck you, I had a delayed and weak puberty so it's fine. At least that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>5273541
>cause they let themselves grow into men
>implying i ever grew up
>>
they often seem nice at first, then they get rude, act jealous, leave crude comments. I generally despise them
>>
>>5274416
>many chasers are Arab and rich?
Yep my sugar daddy is an older (37) Arab man who's very rich. I'm one of the 4 trans girls (all white) he likes to keep around and buy shit for. My Arab daddy rewards me when I'm good by buying me expensive clothes and jewelry. He even bought all four of us a fully customized BMW of our choosing. All I have to do is pleasure him from time to time and walk around cleaning his penthouse in a sexy french maid outfit and look good doing it and he rewards me.
>>
>>5276854
I was offered that but I said no. 10k for a weekend in Dubai, I already have money. I mean I would rather disrespect someone else for money then myself lol.
>>
>>5276642
If you take care of your skin you can look good into your 40s
>>
>>5276872
You'll need to get FFS first though because once you hit your 30's you start losing that baby fat in your face that helps you pass when you are younger. Your body stops reacting to the estrogen and the effectiveness decreases rapidly which is why old hons who take hrt see very little feminizing effects from it. Once that fat in your face is decreased it starts to show your more masculine facial structure, cis women who get older also go through this but the difference is their facial structure was never very masculine to begin with because they never went through male puberty like trans women.

Better start saving up for that FFS or start getting expensive botox injections when you get older.
>>
>>5276854
Lol in your dreams
>>
>>5276861
>I mean I would rather disrespect someone else for money then myself lol
I don't see it as disrespecting myself at all really. I get to live a life of luxury and have everything paid for. It's not like I'm a slave, I get to go out and do w/e I want.

I think you're just jealous tbhon.
>>
>>5276872
>>5276924
Ya I know. I'm getting it. Worried it will leave me looking uncanny valley instead of cis female looking though. I have it scheduled around when i turn 23
>>
>>5276938
Dem stories
>>
>>5276956
dat jealously
>>
>>5276948
if this is dollface, honey you already be looking uncanny valley, surgery is your only hope.
>>
File: lobster2.jpg (51 KB, 375x598) Image search: [Google]
lobster2.jpg
51 KB, 375x598
>>5272657
OK look here's the thing about hons.

As said before, their visibility put so many of us off of even looking into transition. That's an effect of the broader damage they've done. For some, how they turned out wasn't their fault, but their acceptance of those results was their fault.

Why did they accept those horrifying results that became the stereotype? They transitioned for the wrong reasons. Hons transitioned for social reasons - so they could act and be treated a certain way. Their goal was to be a woman at all costs, the physical changes just a side effect of 'being a real woman'. So physically they did not turn out - either because they were hopelessly masculine or didn't see appearance as important - and they insisted that they were women. They accepted their flamboyant caricature appearance and presentation as fulfillment of their goals.

How is that different from most MtF transitioners today? Most are already the people they want to be - inside, interactions with others, personality (dysphoria aside) - but transition is to obtain a body they are happy with. We are transsexual because we're changing our physical sex. Gender is called a construct because if trans women remained men, acting in the exact same way would be the actions of a man. We can act just as we did before transition but still be our target sex and gender. We're not changing gender - at most we're becoming more comfortable with who we are inside and how we present ourselves.

If we couldn't transition physically or fulfill the goal of changing our body enough, transitioning socially ("being a woman/ man at all costs") wouldn't even be an option.

To sum up, younger transitioners transition for different reasons than hons. Hons transitioned for reasons not seen as legitimate and often seen as deviant. Younger transitioners don't want to be lumped together in the same group, though our culture mostly still sees us as one group with one singular story/ reasoning.
>>
>>5278567
There's a good chance that most "hons" and younger transitioners want to transition for generally the same reasons, but were socially funneled down different lifestyle paths due to the dearth of acceptance when the older trans women were young compared to now. Today trans everything is trending and more people are getting the picture than ever, but then all you had were psych wards, homelessness and the sex industry with tiny pockets of awkward, sexually abused/damaged survivors barely scraping by. The extremely lucky few that could pass without surgery, or who could afford extensive treatment at exclusive medical facilities, did alright as long as they were stealth... but those were some pretty rough days for trans people.

Cultural perceptions of gender were also much more polarized and and policed, so many of these trans women raised like typical boys in the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s could only glean just so much female socialization while avoiding complete social ostracization or outright violence. When they finally do feel safe enough to come out after all of that, sometimes well into their 40s-50s or later, they may default to whatever rudimentary female socialization and gender roles they can call back upon from their childhood and age group. This could explain why some are so awkwardly chauvinistic and tone-deaf at times (Caitlyn Jenner). They don't have a personal experience, through cis female socialization, of the radical changes to society and empowerment modern feminism brought. They're still mentally in the proverbial cage women were set free from because no one saw fit to give them the memo until now.

Of course some struggle with this more than others. Many older trans women are well adjusted, passing and living their lives contentedly. The issue is that society holds trans women to a very high standard, a trans woman's faux pas is going to echo much louder than a cis woman's because people are already looking for any reason to judge.
>>
>>5276924
>tfw this post is a retarded meme
>>
>>5276996
>all anons posting are actually secret trips
uh no, df is like 24-25 anyway
>>
>>5279233
No they are right. Most mtfs who start after puberty only pass cause enough fat goes to their face and they get that "hormone glow" to their skin. As you age, women get gaunter faces and lose the elasticity to their skin. This reveals their bone structure more, which is ok if you are cis cause you have soft female bone structure. If you are trans it means people will see the harsh lines and boney irregularities of your male skull more and thus you will start to look really really androgynous or straight up male at a later age.
>>
>>5279889
I have never heard of someone passing at 25 and then not passing later in life. Do you have any specific examples at all?
>>
I don't hate hons, I hate how society's image of MTFs is a hon. Thus all the non-hons feel like they are misrepresented thanks to hons which leads non-hons feeling contempt toward hons.
>>
>>5273103
>>
>>5276758
It's in their culture from when they were ottomans.
>>
>>5272677
I'd rather have them transition young, and have a chance at a good life. - a 50 something hon
>>
>>5272701
>mtf
>guaranteed passing
>guaranteed
Oh honey
>>
>>5279979
That is haters purposely pushing that image though. Don't hate hons. I think most of us late transitioners go through a shitty start, but end up ok.

I looked horrible for awhile. You just have to keep trying.
>>
>>5280949
I have noticed that. I am scared of them though. Are they violent?
>>
>>5279907
Like multiple stories on Susan. I am Also that one German ts woman who was in politics or something
>>
>>5273541
i started at 17 and ended up a bitter yung hon.
source:mirrors, muh PhD in fee fees.
>>
File: who cares.png (375 KB, 631x716) Image search: [Google]
who cares.png
375 KB, 631x716
>>5272657
/thread
>>
>>5278567
>>5278804
nicely
fuckin
put.
>>
File: d1aH4B2.jpg (24 KB, 457x718) Image search: [Google]
d1aH4B2.jpg
24 KB, 457x718
>>5272657
>'hons' and older transgender MTF
because they look like this and this is not a woman. I refuse to accept that something like this be treated the same as me when i put a lot of effort into looking like a girl and cute.

If you are going to spend 40+ years as a man then you dont deserve to be treated like a woman, period.
>>
>>5287075
That hurts my feelings. Why do you say that? I is hard being a hon. I am sorry for living you mean bitch. Please forgive me for not being as beautiful feminine as you. I started HRT at 40.
>>
>>5287075

Bully.

You deserve to be treated like the bully you are.
>>
I've noticed that younger generations tend to be less tolerant on what they find "creepy" or "disgusting" or "pervy" or "ugly" than the older generations. Maybe it's part of some kind of social trend, "I'm (morally/aesthetically/whatsoever) superior to you".

t. 22 yo and I used to be like what you described
>>
>>5287075
Transitioning was a lot harder 20 years ago

Also in 20 years when all the mtfs transitioned at 13 you're going to be a hon
>>
File: 520720.jpg (93 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
520720.jpg
93 KB, 640x426
>>5272748
>https://mobile.twitter.com/TerrorizerMir
Disgusting how a man who "transitioned at fourty, never got ffs or anything but dick cutting and is a creepy fetishist insists he's the only "true trans" cause of his Marxist feminism and lobbying to ban anyone remotely young from HRT.

He couldn't be crusading against ic and people younger than him being able to get hormones easily for any reason other than spite.
>>
>>5287190
>>5287190
>muh fee fees!
Youre the one who tried to turn your 40 year old man body into a female anon...
>>
>>5287229
If you start HRT at 13, you are not very likely to have had a masculine bone structure, so you would just look like some old woman when you get old. Late teens can turn into hons for sure if they don't get FFS.
>>
File: received_10102785365352676.jpg (7 KB, 320x187) Image search: [Google]
received_10102785365352676.jpg
7 KB, 320x187
>>5287631
I does hurt mu feelings I am sweet. I am also adorable.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.