[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-LGBT Support Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 20
File: ex-lgbt.png (488 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
ex-lgbt.png
488 KB, 640x458
Hi. I use to be gay but have been saved. I am only here to help those who want to be helped. I am tired of how many /lgbt/ people mock God/Jesus/Christianity because it doesn't support their lifestyle choices.

EX-LESBIAN now a Straight Christian Woman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMULwgd_huU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMj2TbF_Uo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXOmRpr7wMc

EX-GAY now a Straight Christian Man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVf-Q9yFRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2hlCmS8Y_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmPzE5CLlM

EX-TRANSGENDER now a Straight Christian Man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71XkZ22QBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGXDgV1bl0

There's hundreds of thousands of /lgbt/ people who've been changed through Christ. There's no excuse.

Sin is sin, and gay is gay, how you arrived at such is not relevant in the eyes of God. The Bible says that we will be held accountable for the deeds that are done in our bodies (flesh), and that includes homosexuality/lesbianism/transgenderism/etc.

It never outlines excuses for what lead us to be /lgbt/. We all have different backgrounds and different things that could of happened. We are all dealt different cards in this world that we must overcome, being /lgbt/ is just one of them What the gay community calls love, God calls an abomination. Please be wise enough not to wrestle with me on this issue to try to justify yourself. I want to help each and everyone of you come to the Lord.
>>
File: 1448108255275.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1448108255275.png
14 KB, 203x209
Shut up and suck a dick you fucking faggot
>>
>>5270561
Actually Jesus Christ never even mentioned homosexuality, at any point. All of the anti-gay stuff was later added by Paul who was a false prophet and declared himself an apostle despite it being strictly forbidden to do so. In fact aside from male homosexuality (assuming you follow the laws laid out in Leviticus which makes you a heathen since Christ preached about his coming as the nullification of the rules laid out found in the Torah as they are gods law and no mortal is perfect enough to follow the very laws god himself adheres by otherwise they would be god) the bible is quite LGBT friendly. Including a number of passages about the sacrifice of eunichs (trans people) be they physical or chemical who will be rewarded in the afterlife for their momentous sacrifice.

In short,
>Fuck you faggot
>>
>>5270561
Why is this off-topic thread on my board about dykes, fags, bisluts, and trannies?

Seems pretty off-topic, OP.

Also, I don't mock your religion because it fails to support my lifestyle. I do not believe in your god, instead, because your religion is clearly a really well-tended fanfiction started by some desert tribals with an awesome OC.
>>
>>5270647

Yep so lgbt friendly....

>do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…

>homosexuls
>effeminate

>“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

.>crossdressers/mtfs/ftms

>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;

>homosexuals

>whatever is contrary to sound doctrine

anything /lgbt/ isn't supported as sound doctrine by anyone who truly reads the bible it goes against what is right according to the bible

>For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

>lesbians
>homosexuals

You can come up with whatever you want to justify your sick desires but you know deep down it's wrong yet you continue to do it anyway.
>>
>let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

/lgbt/ marriage isn't supported either
>>
I don't need justification. I just hope the devil has a nice huge cock.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOsr4w49dxk

>I've decided I don't want Heaven
>Heaven isn't for me if God doesn't allow /lgbt/ people into his Kingdom

If you aren't willing to give up your own desires and live for the lord you will inherit hell.
>>
>>5270704
>>do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…
Paul the Apostle, false prophet

>“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
Book of Deuteronomy, heathen jew law

>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;
Book of Leviticus, heathen jew law

>For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Paul the Apostle, false prophet, not Jesus. Not gifted with divine authority. Not the son of god.

Wow anon you really are going to burn in hell :0
>>
>>5270704
>old testament laws
bruh do you really want to get into this

jesus wrecked those laws, even pointed them out as old when the holier-than-thou people tried to call him out

the closest thing to trans is a couple verses about eunichs and those who are made eunichs by themselves, and while it isn't directly mentioning it and is vague, he finishes by saying that it's all meaningless in the long run
>>
>>5270710
Probably Paul the Apostle, false prophet, however even if its not its still not Jesus and was written to convert Jews and was probably written by a woman with no authority of any kind.
>>
>>5270704
>>do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…
Pretty sure most people would be covered by one of those.

>>“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
>.>crossdressers/mtfs/ftms
Crossdressers yes. But in never specifies that "man" and "woman" mean biological sex, it could go by male/female energy in which case mtfs would be women and ftms would be men.

>>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination;
>>homosexuals
Homosexuals do not "lie with a male as with a woman". When they lie with a woman, they're just lying there, not having sex. This one is really only problematic for bisexuals.

"Contrary to nature" could be interpreted as engaging in acts contrary to your sexual orientation. For example, it is in line with a homosexual's nature to fuck the same sex, but that wouldn't be in line with a heterosexual person's nature.
>>
>>5270742
>the bible could go be implying male/female energy as well as birth gender
>when gay men lie with a woman, they're just lying there, not having sex.
fuck lol i lost
>>
>>5270561
You forgot

>EX_TRANSGENDER now a straight Christian Woman
why do

FtMs get a free pass on everything fuck this. and fuck you for trying to make everyone christian. Fuck! not just convert people to heteronormativity but also christian lol.
>>
christianity is gay desu
>>
>>5270786
Catholicism is the tranny in the group desu.
>>
File: laugh 20.jpg (8 KB, 159x199) Image search: [Google]
laugh 20.jpg
8 KB, 159x199
>>5270561
>bisexuals shitting up the board with their "straight" phases
And people still wonder why they are called biscum.

Also since sin is a sin, how do you intend to deal with beacon and clothes with two types of thread? Oh wait this is probably a b8 thread, I mean no one could be so retarded on A.D 2015 right?

Remember guys sage goes in all fields.
>>
File: 1367480659197.jpg (32 KB, 413x417) Image search: [Google]
1367480659197.jpg
32 KB, 413x417
>>5270561
>I am tired of how many /lgbt/ people mock God/Jesus/Christianity because it doesn't support their lifestyle choices.
god gave me a male body and a brain that feels horrible discomfort from having a male body. im getting a vibe that he doesnt quite support my happiness.
>>
>>5270818
Who here brought the love filth? : ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
>>
>>5270561
>I am tired of how many /lgbt/ people mock God/Jesus/Christianity
There is an old french play about people like you called Tartuffe.
>>
unlike most of the crypto-fascist lgbt lobby-supporting nutjobs on here, I am a conservative, God fearing, homosexual.
>>
>>5270861
Enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>5270864
Sorry? I'm not disease ridden bae
>>
>>5270869
How does it feel ruining TRUE American family values and destroying the social fabric of our country with your deviant existence?
>>
>>5270875
discreet gays have always existed senpai. it's possible to be gay without imposing oneself on the rest of society, and persecuting the resistance

Dwight Eisenhower 2016
>>
>>5270881
Nah it's all your fault everything is going to shit. You're basically a muslim giving abortions to pure Christian girls. You destroyed your families lineage, you violated your purpose to propagate and provide the country with more darling TRUE AMERICAN children, and you've allowed your life choice to take control of your weak self-control lacking mind like a drug addict. You should just kill yourself tbqh.
>>
>>5270892
hey sweetheart, this was pre-determined. if I could change I would have. This is nature's lot. We gotta do our best. I prolly do more to preserve Western civ than you do senpai.
>>
>>5270906
I don't know how you'd save Western civilization when you're actively dismantling it and enabling deviancy because you're not a strong enough Christian.
>>
>>5270913
I used to be a roman catholic. the only thing that has changed is what happens behind closed doors. not sure how that affects civilisation :)
>>
>>5270918
You mean the only thing that's changed is that you are the reason your parents divorced and why our communities are so unsafe because your lifestyle contributes to the breakdown of a cohesive and functional system of instilling and propagating morality. Because you decided you wanted to fuck guys. Right?
>>
i got news for you im a fucking animal and im gonna drown the planet in semen cause god gave me that gift and if he doesnt want me too he will stop me till then shut your religious cunt and eat a dick for all i care your going to hell if any of us for passing judgment stupid fuck
>>
>>5270928
my parents are together and we are a happy middle class household :) sorry to let you down brother. wanna fuck tho?
>>
who else is having sex with their boyfriends to celebrate a Marco Rubio win in the primaries?
>>
>>5270953
>>5270918
Fuck you desu you cocksucking hypocrite. I hope you enjoy doing mental gymnastics for the rest of your life trying to desperately convince yourself why you're not one of those "queers" despite somehow being an even bigger faggot than them. The only thing sadder than you having to lie to yourself for the rest of your life to maintain an imaginary sense of superiority is how much you fucking hate your own existence and being incapable of admitting it. You're like the most pathetic type of LGBT person there is.
>>
>>5270961
hahahahahaha

you crack me up

I don't have to lie to anyone. As I said, there is such a thing as being discreet. It is possible to have Christian and conservative friends. Ramming cock down their throats and calling them bigots is not the way of maintaining friendships.

You are a looooooserrrr
>>
>>5270959
Why would anyone care? It would be like celebrating Ronald McDonald's victory over diabetes except somehow it involves more clowns. The end result is still a hopeless delusion you somehow believed is true despite all the evidence to the contrary saying it's a sack of fucking nothing.
>>
>>5270971
You're missing the point. Even if you keep it a secret from other people, you can't keep it a secret from God. And your actions are completely in violation of Christian values.
>>
>>5270971
You are a self hating gay man who will never be accepted and the only method you have to stop yourself from sitting in the garage with the car on is to constantly tell yourself that everyone see's you as "normal" when in reality they call you a faggot behind your back.
>>
>>5270979
Obviously if I still believed in all of the tenents of the Christian religion I wouldn't be a homosexual, would I?
>>5270990
Except that I'm accepted, I'm not self-hating, and I don't care what some loser says about me behind my back?
>>
>>5271006
>Obviously if I still believed in all of the tenents of the Christian religion I wouldn't be a homosexual, would I?
What's the point of being Christian at all if you can't actually follow the religion? You're not really being Christian at this point, what makes you think you're going to get any of the benefits that real Christians get?
>>
>>5271006
They don't accept you anon. What evidence do you have that they accept you? What makes you believe they don't all see you as a disgusting freak? Do you have any way of knowing that you're not just blindly believing in that idea and they in fact don't snicker at you and neglect to invite you to things? What makes you're any fucking different than the "queers" you whine about you dipshit manbaby. You're nothing but a failed man.
>>
>>5270647
>Actually Jesus Christ never even mentioned homosexuality, at any point. All of the anti-gay stuff was later added by Paul
this.
>>
>>5271014
The same reason Edmund Burke was religious. Go read up on it peasant
>>5271026
Hahahaha. I don't believe things unless there's evidence. :)
>>5271049
Irrelevant, the Church through the centuries has
>>
>>5271060
So why do you believe in something you have no evidence for? You have no idea what people think of you. You just lie to yourself that it's positive and that your "discreet lifestyle" has any merit over how other gay people live. You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>5271060
The church isn't the son of god. Why do you believe in people who aren't Jesus Christ?

>>5271060
You can be religious all you want but don't pretend you aren't subject to the same level of damnation as other gay people. You're a cardinal sinner you're going to burn in hell for all eternity according to the Catholic church.
>>
>>5271078
uh, the burden of proof is on the accusation that people think I'm weird, as all common sense tells me that I'm treated perfectly normally. you seem extremely butthurt.
>>
>>5271097
You're the one claiming you're in someway better than other gay people. I've yet to see any evidence from you to support that. If anything you come off as an insecure troubled asshat who can't deal with the idea that he's just some regular every day fag.
>>
>>5271092
Lol. No. The Catholic church teaches that those who commit mortal sins are damned. Go and look up the conditions for a mortal sin to be committed.
>>
>>5270561
>Ex-Gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....

No god can save you from this anon
>>
File: jesus.w.christ.jpg (145 KB, 855x1280) Image search: [Google]
jesus.w.christ.jpg
145 KB, 855x1280
I love to worship the Perfect Body of Christ on my knees with His Flesh in my mouth bringing me to Ecstasy. No Homo.
>>
>>5271112
I'm better than the asshats that ram it down other people's throats. I plead guilty.
>>
Jesus, lover of my soul, let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll, while the tempest still is high.
Hide me, O my Savior, hide, till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide; O receive my soul at last.

Other refuge have I none, hangs my helpless soul on Thee;
Leave, ah! leave me not alone, still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed, all my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head with the shadow of Thy wing.

Wilt Thou not regard my call? Wilt Thou not accept my prayer?
Lo! I sink, I faint, I fall - Lo! on Thee I cast my care;
Reach me out Thy gracious hand! While I of Thy strength receive,
Hoping against hope I stand, dying, and behold, I live.

Thou, O Christ, art all I want, more than all in Thee I find;
Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, heal the sick, and lead the blind.
Just and holy is Thy Name, I am all unrighteousness;
False and full of sin I am; Thou art full of truth and grace.

Plenteous grace with Thee is found, grace to cover all my sin;
Let the healing streams abound; make and keep me pure within.
Thou of life the fountain art, freely let me take of Thee;
Spring Thou up within my heart; rise to all eternity.
>>
>>5271150
You're still shoving it down people's throats and even worse you're trying to pass it off as normal. At least every day usual gay people don't try to hide the fact they're different.
>>
File: judas-sniff.png (229 KB, 315x300) Image search: [Google]
judas-sniff.png
229 KB, 315x300
>>5270561
That's nice, brah. See you at Pride again in five years or so.
>>
For anyone reading this thread later on, I think religion is fucking stupid and people who believe they're the "the best kind of gay" are god damn pathetic. Most people who try to use bible scripture as a means to attack other people dont know fucking anything about their own religion. Suck all the dicks, Christfags.
>>
>>5271167
>>5271179
if anyone is pathetic it is you friend. I have many gay friends and we all agree to not shove it down peoples throats. maybe you like flamboyant gays, idk. we don't.
>>
>>5271193
I think you're so ashamed of yourself you have to hide yourself in the closet instead of sacking up and living your live like someone who isn't a massive pussy.
>>
>>5271197
and why would I care what you think? lol
I prefer to be known as something other than just 'the gay guy'. I don't define myself by my sexuality.
>>
>>5271209
No one cares if you're gay anon except your dumbass. Thats the whole point. You wont be the gay guy because you dont let your sexuality define you. Stop being such a faggot and clinging to shit like "you're one of the good ones". Youre an adult fucking act like one and stop disparaging others to make yourself feel more secure.
>>
>>5271224
that's truly an ignorant comment. do you ever leave the house? huge numbers dislike flamboyancy, they merely don't say it out loud. even gays within the lgbt community dislike flamboyancy.
>>
>>5271229
>I don't care what some loser says about me behind my back?
Well then its a good thing you're not flamboyant and you don't need to be a catty bitch then, isn't it?
>>
OP ERIC TORL

GOT DE GAYS TO WASTE A TOTAL OF 5 MINUTES ALL TOGETHER

FUGGEN EBIC
>>
>>5271060
I listen to Jesus not the Church.
>>
>>5270704
>
What and what isn't womens clotes changes over the years. Wearing trousers was for men only until recently and in ancient times men wore skirts. But more importantly why would a loving God send someone to burn in Hell for wearing a bit of cloth shaped in the "wrong" way?
>>
>>5271249
Its from the Torah. Jewish laws are fucking stupid and any real "Christian" shouldn't be quoting them.
>>
File: Nq3Wr.png (121 KB, 678x735) Image search: [Google]
Nq3Wr.png
121 KB, 678x735
>>5270561

believing in God
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgxo8s6YhZE
>>
God I hate this board
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nACFw6k_GEQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVR94c0bqM
>>
File: gay_hug_jesus.jpg (20 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
gay_hug_jesus.jpg
20 KB, 320x265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2bpc7LSRZc
>>
File: 1431538816241.jpg (70 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
1431538816241.jpg
70 KB, 428x500
>>5270704
>but you know deep down it's wrong yet you continue to do it anyway.
Never had that thought. It must be so deep it couldn't do shit to me.
And when I ask people if the bible contradicts itself over commanding people to stone someone and having thou shall not kill in the 10 commandments, they say that the bible is a guidance and not strict, and it just provides a base point for a happier life etc, so I wouldn't have to live accordingly to it anyways.
>>
God isn't real. Religion is brainwashing.
I will tolerate your beliefs but don't try to force them on other people. Don't cause problems for somebody else because of your pre-historic fairy tale.
Pray the gay away is bullshit and causes serious mental issues. Thank fucking Satan it's illegal throughout most of the civilised world.
>>
>>5271263

Millions of near-death experience reports tell you how real God is.
>>
>>5271942
'Near death experiences' are nothing more than hallucinations caused by the brain releasing massive amounts of DMT (dimethyltryptamine) when it thinks it is about to die.
>>
>>5271792

One can change their behaviour and how they think and feel if they really want to.

Gay men are fully capable of becoming healthy straight men who are loving father's to their children and committed husbands to their wives.

How selfish it is to only be attracted to the same gender as yourself because you find pussies scary and women to be overbearing. You can open your mind and see women as the lovely nurturing creatures that they really are who can love you better than any man ever could.
>>
>>5271950
Millions of them all experience the same hallucination of meeting jesus, angels, god. That's pretty outstanding don't you think? It's turned muslims, Jews, Buddhists, athiests, and satanists into god-fearing christians once they realize there is only one path to heaven.
>>
>>5271978
I highly doubt that is true, but please keep believing it if it makes you happy.
>>
>>5271959
>you can change your sexual orientation/ gender identity
No. Only a minority of American religious nuts say that. It goes against almost all science to suggest that.

>Gay men are fully capable of becoming healthy straight men
No they aren't, but some are capable of repressing their feelings. And being gay isn't unhealthy - mentally, physically or spiritually.

>How selfish it is to only be attracted to the same gender as yourself because you find pussies scary and women to be overbearing.
It's not selfish it's nature darling. And women and vaginas aren't scary, they just aren't appealing to me sexually.
Likewise I could call you selfish for only being attracted to the opposite gender when men have so much to offer.

>You can open your mind and see women as the lovely nurturing creatures that they really are who can love you better than any man ever could.
You could open your mind and stop being a religious nut straight from the dark ages who talks about blasphemy and evil and doom like we've never heard it before.
And guys have loved me pretty well so far to be honest.
>>
>>5271959
Lol no
>>
>>5271983

It is true...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ynjccd5R8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZvx3ogDhYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVi1GAHrILI

There's most likely millions of these same stories.
>>
>>5272324

ignore the first video..
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-fighter-converts-to-christianity-after-allah-refuses-him-entrance-to-gates-of-heaven/

As the man came back to his senses, he reported to priest Hermann Groschlin of the visions he had whilst in the afterlife, an event that profoundly changed the 32-year old jihadist and eventually led to his conversion to Christianity days later.

“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or Gates of Heaven” recalled the priest. “Yet, as he had started to ascend towards the light of the Heavens, devilish entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There he had to relive all the pain he had inflicted upon others and every death he had caused throughout his entire life. He even had to relive the decapitations of his victims through their own eyes”, images the jihadist claims will haunt him for the rest of his life, admits the priest.

“Then Allah, or God, spoke unto him and told him that he had failed miserably as a human soul, that he would be banned from the Gates of Heaven if he chose to die, but that if he chose to live again, he would have another chance to repent of his sins and walk along God’s path once again”
The young man claims he was brought back to life moments later and eventually converted to Christianity days later, believing he had been misled throughout his religious life under the worship of Allah.
>>
>>5272324
>There's most likely millions of these same stories.
Wonderful, so you also must acknowledge that more people have left Christianity in the last 20 years than ever before then right? That the number of atheists in the Western world has gone from an insignificant minority to a sizable, huge voting block. That Christinaity has less power and control over politics and the public sphere than it ever has before

if you're willing to acknowledge a few Youtube apologist videos then surely you recognize these facts right?
>>
>Hi. I use to be gay but have been saved. I am only here to help those who want to be helped. I am tired of how many /lgbt/ people mock God/Jesus/Christianity because it doesn't support their lifestyle choices.

Because you somehow choose to be gay or straight, right.

I mean isn't it interesting how the key to becoming straight/cis is apparently in some magic wine cult about a man in the sky who sent himself down as his own son after impregnating a 14 year old girl, then getting himself in trouble with the authorities, killed and brought back to life to save us from "sin" when he could've done that already because he was all powerful to begin with? I mean when you lay it out like that, it just sounds silly.

Also, if you are going to be all gung ho about what the bible says about homosexuality, read these verses.

Luke 16:17
Deuteronomy 13:12-18
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
>>
>>5270704
Let's get this straight, christfag.

The old laws set forth in the old testement were changed by jesus himself.

As for the trans stuff, I can't even be bothered.
>>
>>5271124
Just put my waterproof phone with this post on it into my girlfriends anus

>:D screw christianity
>>
>>5270561
nigga why are you on this board
>>
>>5270561
>that second lady not wearing a bra
not helping my lesbianism any senpai.
>>
File: 1447812073511.gif (775 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1447812073511.gif
775 KB, 500x278
>>5270561
>implying the devil isnt the good guy in the bible
faggot kill yourself
>>
File: Aife.jpg (55 KB, 1354x324) Image search: [Google]
Aife.jpg
55 KB, 1354x324
>>5271179
for anyone reading this thread later on, even the delusional trannies think Aife is delusional.
>>
>>5272591
Nah, its really just a small group of extremely wounded individuals who follow me from thread to thread posting the same old pre-HRT pictures of me and generally chimping out. Stay mad anon~
>>
File: nsa.fun.jpg (52 KB, 492x670) Image search: [Google]
nsa.fun.jpg
52 KB, 492x670
>>5271130
>>5271272
>>5271324

thistbqhfamilia
>>
File: Aife pls.jpg (36 KB, 304x372) Image search: [Google]
Aife pls.jpg
36 KB, 304x372
>>5272608
>>
>>5272644
It bothered you enough to reply, didn't it donglord?
>>
>https://youtu.be/AMULwgd_huU?t=5m58s

>5:58
>"... I've had more girls than a gynecologist."
>how fucking satisfied she looks for a second
>>
File: 1342448110708.png (57 KB, 190x198) Image search: [Google]
1342448110708.png
57 KB, 190x198
>>5272681
The pot calls the kettle black.
>>
I'm a closet Ftm attracted to women and also a Christian. It's something I struggle with a lot. I choose God every day but it's getting harder and harder to repress my sexuality in particular. I'm happy for these people, and I hope I have the same strength.
>>
If you're gay you should just become celibate, god can't fault you for what you are, but you can't use that as an excuse to do what you want.
>>
>>5271263
>santa doesn't send you to hell for eternity
>there is no terrorism attacks in the name of santa....
>>
>>5270561
Have fun relapsing and good luck
>>
>>5270704
>>homosexuls
WOW idiots like you obviously don't know much about religion other than what you have been spoon fed by people with an agenda. find a bible more than 100 yrs old, this will be easy as the bible is over 2000 yrs old. Then, find me the word homosexual in it and THEN we can talk. won't happen because you can't it does not exist, it was ADDED to newer Bibles by idiotic homophobes trying to control other people they didn't like.
Honestly the Bible has been rewritten and retranslated so many times because people want it to fit what they believe, that I truly think the original word of God has been lost, and this makes me sad.
As for all these reformed gays? mI have yet to met even one that at some point has not gone back. Do you know how many reformed gays there are that go out and are now radical antigay lecturers that have been caught still sleeping with members of the same sex?
>>
>>5270704
>tfw swindler masterrace
>>
>>5270561
Are these guys really straight, it sounds like they are just going on about God or the lord or Jesus, and doesn't explain that they now have lust for women, they don't seem to say it anywhere.

Though I could be wrong, I didn't have the time to look at all the videos, so I skimmed them, so you can correct me with the link to the time on the video where they talk about their lust for women.

How much do women turn you on OP?
>>
>>5270561
Wow, what a shell game.
>>
File: 1611.png (577 KB, 1516x1004) Image search: [Google]
1611.png
577 KB, 1516x1004
>>5279226

That was easy.

This is a snapshot of the KJV BIBLE FROM 1611.

Of course the word homosexual isn't in the bible from back than because the word was never used, but God knew about men having sex with other men clearly and had the prophets write it in his bible.

It's quite clear that even the bible of 1611 says men who sleep with other men, fornicators, adulterers, and effeminate men will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Repent sinner!
>>
>>5279279

I'm an ex-gay and don't have lust for women or men anymore. I've found what you focus on is what your mind and thoughts become filled with. If you constantly look at nudes or porn your mind/thoughts will be taken over by them and feel the urge to masturbate. I haven't masturbated in over 2 years now. My hormones and body has adjusted just fine. I have much more energy and am able to get so much more done in a day. I prefer living a sex-less life dedicated to God.
>>
>>5279326
lol holy shit. enjoy your shit life and religion I guess.
>>
>>5279319
>It's quite clear that even the bible of 1611
Oh so the version of divine will written after a 2400-year game of telephone
>>
>>5279326
Are you saying you're asexual now? You changed your sexual orientation so now you don't have one?

Do you date anyone?
>>
>>5279394
And in an instant everyone realizes how so many Abrahamic priests were made.
>>
>>5279350

I'm sorry you base your life around sex. I choose not to.

>>5279394
I'm devoted to God so I don't give into temptation to date or have sex. If the Lord sends a woman into my life and we end up together than so be it but I'm not in any sort of sad-depressed state because I'm single. I don't lack anything for God has made me whole.
>>
>>5279431
I'm sorry you base your life around sex to the point that you habitually take any opportunity you can to brag to other gay people about how much better a person you are than them for avoiding it.

I mean that's what it's all about right? Being literally holier than thou?
>>
>>5279431
I'm sorry, but this just feels like such a farce. If I want to turn straight I want to be able to fuck girls and enjoy it. Maybe later get married and have kids, and actually enjoy that too. But you're advocating celibacy, that is not turning straight. It sounds like you're selling me a bill of goods without delivering.

I'm not angry at you, but you have made me upset somewhat.
>>
>>5279445

Bragging would be me rubbing it in your face how many people I slept with or whatever gay guys do these days.

This isn't bragging. I'm trying to save your soul from total destruction.
>>
>>5279601
>Bragging would be me rubbing it in your face how many people I slept with or whatever gay guys do these days.
So your personal nemesis is some outdated gay slut strawman you cooked up to justify your lifelong celibacy?

>This isn't bragging. I'm trying to save your soul from total destruction.
Looks like bragging to me, gay messiah wannabe.
>>
>>5279592

>If I want to turn straight I want to be able fuck girls and enjoy it.

Straight people who go around fucking different women are on a path to hell. If you're saved you have no desire to fuck anyone or do lewd things. You don't even have a desire to find a partner as God should be all you need to fulfill you. You give up your own desires of the flesh and live for God. The wife you marry must be the one God appoints for you. This is why so many marriages and relationships go wrong. People are choosing their partners based on their own lustful desires and other things and end up being unhappy in the long run. The person you're always with should be appointed by God.
>>
>>5270561
stop being such a fun hating pseudo-jew.
>>
>>5279620

I'm not a messiah. Jesus is. Pray to him, repent of your sins, let him in your heart. Clear your mind of all things of this world. When your mind is filled with things of this world you won't be able to hear him.
>>
>>5279635
Having lustful desires to be with women or being romantically attracted to them is what makes a guy straight. If you have neither you are not straight, it doesn't matter what god wants of you, that is pretty much the definition of straight.

If one has lustful desires for men and they are male then they are gay (or at least bi)
If one has romantic attraction to men and they are male then they are gay (or at least bi)

If you have no romantic or sexual attraction then you are probably asexual.

One can be straight and not have sex, but it doesn't get rid of their desires for women. I know I have many straight friends.
>>
lol op you sound like a total clown. keep posting because it's amusing.
>>
>>5279724

>lustful desires
>romantic attraction
>makes a guy straight

No, that just makes him a sinner.

Being straight edge has more to do with how you live your life to the Lord and don't give into lust & temptations.

I don't identify with any sexuality. I am a Christian first & foremost. Call me a clown, taunt me, do what you want but you will never get me to deny Jesus Christ, our lord and savior.
>>
>>5279771
Romance is sin too? But dating is a major part of being gay or bi or straight, you are saying we should deny any sexuality?

Sexual orientation is what makes a guy straight. You are not suggesting a way of becoming straight, you're suggesting a way of becoming celibate. I would still have desire to date a nice guy, and desire to have sex with guys.
>>
>>5270704
I'm supposed to spam that shit.
>>
>>5279817
>Romance is sin too

Yes. It's just lust. As a Christian your focus should be on God, worshipping God. Not allowing romantic and lewd thoughts to take over your mind making some human your heart's desire.

>But dating is a major part of being gay or bi or straight, you are saying we should deny any sexuality?

Yes, all sexuality is just idolatry at the very root of it. Instead of worshipping God you worship the body of your fellow man or woman's body parts. Become seduced by them, make love out of marriage with them, etc. It's an abomination. It's not holy.

Even in marriage straight/gay/bi/trans people are still sinning and allowing sexual/seductive thoughts to take over their mind, so wrapped up in the lust for each other's flesh which is an abomination.
>>
>>5279771

I'm not religious but you do make a lot of sense. The idea that if you're gay you have to act on those desires is wrong. You can admit you enjoy junk food without actually eating it if it means being healthier, and you can admit being gay without acting on those desires if it means not going to hell, assuming God is a asshole who damns people for blowing cock.
>>
>>5279920
Would you say you are asexual then? You can be gay and not act on your desires, but it sounds like you're trying something else, like a way of getting rid of all desires, would that be the case?

I'm not Christian BTW, I was raised Catholic, but I'm an atheist.
>>
>>5280003

Well, thanks. He doesn't damn people for simply being gay or trans or a fornicator. It's how they ignore him, never repent, chronically masturbate to porn and choose to live a lust-filled life that damns them... you know? It's not like he's just targeting all gay people. He's targeting everyone for their unholiness and selfish desires that are all about pleasing their flesh vessels.

>>5280040
I don't even focus my attention on what sexual orientation I am. Literally who the hell cares? I choose to put God first beyond all else and I feel like I finally am understanding my religion in a new way by doing that. Granted, I've lost many friends and even family members by the way I choose to think. I wouldn't even call myself a Christian because I'm not like most Christians either who think going to church every Sunday is going to save their soul, even though they spend 6 days out of the week doing whatever they want inside of their flesh.

I just feel as if God has been guiding me for a long time to think how I now think and it feels right for me at this moment in time.
>>
>/lgbt/ getting baited this hard

I know this is a new(ish) board but goddamn.
>>
>>5280099
>It's not like he's just targeting all gay people
I think Christians disagree with you there, and God hates gay people, if you're gay then hebor she hates you. I am not sure on where that comes from, but they claim the bible says so.
>>
>>5280130
>goddamn.
It's boredom really.
Both from /pol/ where this shit comes from and /lgbt/ who just wants to stir up some sexual tension with their beloved.
>>
File: 1446085792042.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1446085792042.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>5270561
>>
Here's my stance on this shitstorm.

>Homosexual people are not "corrupted" in any way it is a natural difference some people are born with.

>In addition, nobody can become truly "ex-gay" with the power of "The Lord" you and everybody else who claims this is repressing their homosexual feelings and making their life miserable.

(btw cocksucka and proud muthafuckas :3)
>>
>>5279319
>That was easy.
>This is a snapshot of the KJV BIBLE FROM 1611.
I like how you focused on that one point and still use rewritten retranslated wording still over 1600 yrs after the Bible was written to try and explain away your idiocy
I also like how all you Bible thumping douche bags drag up the old testament time and time again. Please learn the Bible correctly if you are going to try and use it. Colossians 3:13

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
That being said, I forgive you for your ignorance.
>>
>>5281855

It wasn't rewritten or retranslated, those are the exact words as they appeared in the 1611 KJV bible. You can find it for download all over the internet if you want to do so.

Those who refuse to love the truth will perish and be given to such powerful delusions (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)
>>
>>5270594
>>5270647
>>5270704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbpu6ne5-cQ
>>
>>5279226
>find me the word homosexual in it
>Wanting people to find a barely 150 year old word in a 1500 year old book
I hope you yourself realise how stupid this is.
>>
File: Rod-Stewart-Canvas.jpg (885 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Rod-Stewart-Canvas.jpg
885 KB, 1200x1600
>>5272591
lmao aife looks like rod stewart
>>
>>5270561
I'll sin all I like if it means my life isn't shitty like most religious zealots', bitch. Ave Satanas!
>>
>>5283107
satani, ave satani!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H3UiwU1N5I
>>
>>5279319
>>5279226
I do not know anything about your christian books. but i can tell you book of leviticus is stolen from torah and original words are 4,000 years old. pieces of Dead Sea scrolls written in hebrew. aramaic and greek have leviticus in them (dead sea scrolls dated from 2 000 years old) this is oldest form of leviticus that is still survive today.
>>
Muh God.

Muh Jesus.

Muh talking snake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shJDjafSCuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H0MDGIXZ0o

End times our soon.
>>
why would i worship a god that allows suffering in this world, when he does not allow free will? we all are predictable beyond a reasonable doubt, so for what pvrpose do we have suffering?
also, you sound like the character that gira played on children of god. bretty funny tho. 8/10 bait, you dereve all the repliet you get, senpai
>>
>>5282407
Learn to understand what you read, a BIBLE written in 1611 has been rewritten and retranslated from the ORIGINAL Bible that was written over 2000 yrs ago.
John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I know my Bible and can do this all day
>>
>>5283022
>>find me the word homosexual in it
>>Wanting people to find a barely 150 year old word in a 1500 year old book
>I hope you yourself realize how stupid this is.
MY point is how stupid it is that the people who want to argue against homosexuality make a point of using quotes out of newer versions of the Bible that have had the word homosexuality added to it.
they refuse to use older versions for the very fact that do NOT contain the word.
>>
Please help to me get a bf
>>
I messed up and jerked off to gay porn 2 times today. Why do I lack self-control when it comes to self-pleasure?
>>
>Please be wise enough not to wrestle with me on this issue to try to justify yourself.

why?

Shouldn't any good argument stand up to scrutiny?

but anyway, gr8 b8 etc.
>>
>>5280003

You sure it makes sense? Do you have trouble reading Shakespeare or is it totally transparent to you? That's a snapshot of mundane, laymen's language from 500 years ago, and it hasn't been translated since it's technically English. Now imagine a series of writings authored by countless unknown people written well over 2-3k years ago in extinct languages which have been translated to ancient forms of languages and then re-translated hundreds more times. What chance do you think there is that what they're saying could, in any meaningful way, be conveyed to people now? Most interpretations don't even hold up to any sort of formal linguistic analysis.
>>
>2015
>still following any religion
>>
File: 5bc.png (11 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5bc.png
11 KB, 625x626
>>5270561
>What the gay community calls love, God calls an abomination.
I wouldn't base my world view on circular logic
>Please be wise enough not to wrestle with me on this issue to try to justify yourself
gee I wonder why you are reluctant to defend your ideology, probably has nothing to do with how little water that shit holds

Even radfems have a more reality-based ideology
>>
>I totally believe this guy used to be gay and isn't just a christian evangelist that thinks he can convert people by saying the bible really loud.
>things no-one actually thinks
>>
>>5271263
nigga aint wrong
>>
W8, M8 is this B8?

I think this is sincere but I've feed trolls before
>>
>>5271942
Millions of kids have had dreams about santa coming too.
>>
>>5271978

People hallucinate about tropes common in media? Imagine that!
>>
I'm an atheist who took acid and I saw my face without looking at a reflection, without looking at what a camera took pictures of.
I saw my own eyes with my own eyes,
I touched the tip of my finger with the same finger,
I bit the same jaw with the same jaw
I saw the face of God, it was my own face.

I'm still an atheist, why?

Does God believe in a higher power than himself?

No

So then God is an atheist

therefore atheists are the ones who most closely resemble the image of God
>>
OP's post gave me cancer
>>
> Please be wise enough not to wrestle with me on this issue to try to justify yourself.
Because God forbid someone has an actual logical discussion that takes into account other viewpoints!
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>5270561
>>>/s/
>>
where in the bible does it say taking hrt and dressing like a qt is bad??
Jesus wore a dress too you know
>>
>>5270561
>What the gay community calls love, God calls an abomination.
And what God calls just and righteous I call abominable.
Because one look at his "saintly followers" and I simply know better.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.