[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>expecting me to treat you like another gender when you say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1448156151950.png (40 KB, 441x529) Image search: [Google]
1448156151950.png
40 KB, 441x529
>expecting me to treat you like another gender when you say shit like this
<^
>>
I hate people like that too though
>>
>>5269808
Who are you quoting?
>>
You realize that's someone's blog, on a completely unrelated website, right? I hope you're not such a fucking retard that you mistake the words of one person for the words of millions of people.
>>
>>5269808
they are just kids
>>
>>5269818
>implying green-text is for quoting on /lgbt/

Hello newfag
>>
I always just pretend those are troll blogs anyway and I feel less bad about them existing
>>
>>5269824
>implying I haven't been here all summer
>>
>>5269808
That post is almost definitely satire.
>>
>>5269808
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>5269838
It's actually not...there are lots like these..
>>
>>5269849
I think someone linked her blog her a while back. I think it was like 13.
>>
>>5269808
This is absolutely satire
>>
>>5269856
Probably was me. This was the same person - ... well, uh... otherkin, that hates FtMs and said something about them not showering or some shit. Dunno.

Unfortunately, very unfortunately, I do not think it's a troll. If it is, it's a very dedicated one.

Even I can't remember her blog name/url, though.
>>
Kids with mental illnesses and developmental issues and and et cetera sure do nonstandard shit to cope and then blog about it extensively. They usually self-quarantine, so why bother chasing them down.
>>
>>5269823
THIS. It's creepy to think about, but most of these snowflakes aren't even 16 and want identity/belonging. The rest are college kids who haven't grown up

The satire is so close to reality it doesn't matter
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.