[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trans/, how many of you claimed to be the other gender on internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: boopsy.png (292 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
boopsy.png
292 KB, 640x360
/trans/, how many of you claimed to be the other gender on internet profiles and such before finding out what transgender was?
>>
Guilty as charged, I guess.
>>
*raises hand*
>>
>>5269752
Does omegle count?
>>
>>5269752
So the thing about acting like a girl in internet chat and online games sometimes is a repressed transexualism?
>>
>>5269752
years of erotic roleplaying as women before transition

ever since early middle school actually
>>
>>5269752
I think it's pretty common nascent trans behavior tbqh. I'd also bet if you asked how many of us always picked the female character when the option was available we'd usually say yes.
>>
>>5269923
...yep.
>>
>>5269752
Always been honest about being a guy, but >>5269911
>>5269923
I did these two
>>
I always just presented as a guy in online communities, but in an anonymous setting I would always say I was female. Also always played as a girl in vidya ever since Pokemon Crystal
>>
i always forced myself not to do stuff like that cause my trans feelings terrified me

if a game had gender choice i would play female for like a minute, like it, get scarred that i liked it, and then be like "haha ok i was just messin around, time to play for real" and then start over as male

the denial was strong in me
>>
>>5269752
I pretended to be a girl online since day one of ever using it, and then I became the girl and now things are great.
Though I'm not sure how I managed to stay in denial till I was 19 almost 20 about being trans when I have this silly stuff behind me.
>>
Even went as far as to download a voice changing program to present as female in online vidya.
>>
All the fucking time as a kid/early teen

>>5269923
I always played a boy because I was embarrassed in case someone found out that i was playing a girl and laughed at me ;-;

Now i'm 18 and I still do just kinda... Out of habit. I'm not gonna transition anyway so it's not like it matters. Sorta drilled the masculinity into myself fairly well.
>>
I know I certainly did. For more than a decade. It wasn't even for any purpose, I just wanted to be treated like a girl instead. And after that, I started pretending to be a girl that pretended to be a guy so that people wouldn't hassle me for being a girl on the video games.
>>
>>5271002
>Sorta drilled the masculinity into myself fairly well.

Keep saying that to yourself.
>>
>>5271036
lol the ol' trannyroo.

Everyone here always says "IT NEVER GOES AWAY IT NEVER GETS BETTER YOU'LL JUST BE A 50 YEAR OLD HON"

You're all like 16-30, you don't know. You're part of a time where this shit is getting ridiculously common amongst people and less and less people hide it.

The ones that succeed at just living as men you don't hear from, because they put it behind them and never speak of it again. That's gonna be me.
>>
>>5271095
Good luck with that, anon.
>>
>>5271120
if anyone needs luck it's the ones that have been goaded into transitioning without a second thought as to how much easier and nicer life could be as a man.

I might need some therapy if it doesn't get better soon-ish, but i think I can move past this. Sometimes I feel like i'm on top of it all and it's not even an issue, and i'm gonna make that be me every day.
>>
>>5269923
>tfw only guy at the table allowed to crossplay because my always female characters actually worked as more than adolescent wank fodder.
>>
>>5269911
>be me, prehrt and 15
>played Phantasy Star Online as a Hunewearl named ~amy~
>acted like an edgy hunter but was really a total healslut
>would playfully pretend to suck off my male teammates while battling through the caves and mines
>after beating Dark Falz I would lure ones I liked most into an empty lobby where they would beat off to me dirty talking to them for hours
>they would add me to their friends list
>would get free weapons, meseta, and MAGs
>they would if i had a fake email to talk on
>wanted to see if I passed so I'd send a timestamped girlmode pic
>they never questioned if I was male from the pic
>still wanted me to play with them
>they treated me nicely and stood up for me when others questioned if I was a girl
>mfw I occasionally asked for timestamped photos of them and they delivered
>years later I look back at what I did
Mfw
>>
>>5271132
Yeah, I hear ya. In my case no matter how much I deny it and repress my feelings, it always comes back and it's getting worse as time passes, so there is no other option than to transition.

Hope you live a happy life as a dude though. I sure as hell can't.
>>
File: 141472815197.jpg (180 KB, 871x1280) Image search: [Google]
141472815197.jpg
180 KB, 871x1280
>>5271132
I wish you luck anon, hopefully it works for you. I thought I'd be able to get over it too. I can't do it. Maybe you can though, just don't be afraid to admit it if you can't.
>>
>>5271147
in the same respect, i felt like i couldn't do it too, but it's just the most reasonable option.
>>5271146
I had that throughout my teens, it got 'unbearable' at 18, but here i am, still alive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.