[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Throwing in the towel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: alone.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1500
So anyone else here had to quit transition for good when they realized they were too manly to ever pass? What do I do now? I feel like I truly have nothing to live for. Transition was all I thought about for years and I failed miserably at it.
>>
>>5269326
bump
>>
>>5269326
*hugs*
Sorry, I wish I had any advice.
Doesn't being on HRT help you feel better by itself?
>>
>>5269444
I haven't quit hrt yet and don't plan to but it never did anything anyway.
>>
Kill yourself, you're wasting ressources.
>>
>>5269463
I don't want to die.
>>
>>5269326

Did you truly put a big effort into passing? Like hair and clothes and makeup and shit? It's very easy to get fooled into thinking "hormones are magic!" because for some they are but for many others they're simply not.

Some girls have to put in a lot more effort and elbow grease than some others do to pass and look half way decent but that's life senpai. So before you throw in the towel, at least try like really really try sis, so you would truly know at the end of the day you gave it your best.
>>
Modern western men are so fucking weak and pathetic mentally.
>>
>>5269476
death is a choice. find meaning in something else. what did you plan on doing after transitioning?
>>
>>5269604

You do know people transition all over the world right? It's not a western thing.
>>
>>5269326
i had same thing

i found my purpose through drugs
>>
how long have you been on HRT?
>>
>>5269326
I did, felt liberating. If you are still doubting and restless with yourself 6-12 months in after all of the psychologists, change of style, socializing, etc, quit and be at peace.
>>
>>5269784
10 months and one day

>>5269591
>Did you truly put a big effort into passing?
No, but no one else who is mtf and posts here did and they all look like girls at like 4 months in, Its not fair. Effort doesn't equal passing, being a skinny twink does, and I was masculine and buff just until February this year.
>>
File: 1368036257992.jpg (55 KB, 321x340) Image search: [Google]
1368036257992.jpg
55 KB, 321x340
>>5274088
>No, but no one else who is mtf and posts here did and they all look like girls at like 4 months in, Its not fair.
Not true at all. If you didn't even try then don't come here and bitch
>>
>>5274411
What is trying in your mind? Effort can't make me smaller, cuter, and pretty.
>>
>>5274419
Learning enough about fashion to get a hairstyle, shaped eyebrows and wardrobe that suits your body and face, mastering make-up, getting your facial hair removed, practicing voice and mannerisms, saving money for FFS if you need it
>>
>>5274436
none of that helps, I will just look like a man in womens clothes.
>>
>>5274436
Most people who get a complete ffs end up semi passable. Its just the rest that will end up making you clockable. Hands, feet, shoulders, ect. But those can be mitigated by the right clothing cobination. Just dont wear a bikini.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.