[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever heard of a straight guy successfully "go gay"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Have you ever heard of a straight guy successfully "go gay" because they're just hopeless with women? Possible through some kind of self-conditioning or not?
>>
I don't feel like that kind of guy would be successful in anything.
>>
>>5269163
Yes.

Every single straight guy who sets out to "go gay" succeeds. You should go eat as much dick as it takes, because you will make it one day. You don't even need confidence, because it's 100% guaranteed to work.
>>
File: 73428.jpg (21 KB, 700x437) Image search: [Google]
73428.jpg
21 KB, 700x437
>>5269163
I am that straight guy. I only like guys who closely resembles my first gf who I've never gotten over. And I always do the sex like a straight guy. I tall started when I met someone who had her facial features with the eyes, nose and mouth.
>>
Hi, /r9k/.
No, gay people don't want to have sex with supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>5269189
>>5269716
These anons speak truth.

OP, spend some time working on yourself. Get out from behind your fucking computer desk and start putting yourself out in the community more, doing whatever it is that interests you. That's how you're going to meet the girl that's right for you -- or the right guy, if you really were gay/bi all along.
>>
>>5269716
>No, gay people don't want to have sex with supreme gentlemen.
Elliot Rodger was cute doe.
>>
>>5271262
He was average. And his problem was having unrealistic standards.
If he was gay, he would lust over 10/10 nordic gods (just like he lusted over his ideal 10/10 tall blond women), and still wouldn't have got any sex.

Also, he had mental issues and toxic personality, so even if he wasn't that picky, he'd never get a bf, only some grindr one night stands.

Also, most robots look like the tips fedora meme, and not like Elliot.
>>
>>5269163
chis-chan went trans because he couldn't get with women, does that count?
>>
>>5271633
I don't consider chris-chan human desu
>>
File: sanic.jpg (32 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
32 KB, 462x579
>>5271671
Xe is a transcendent post-human being.
>>
[spoiler]no[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.