[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay so people have been telling me that if I make some friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
okay so people have been telling me that if I make some friends that I can meet really cute twink boyfriends through my friends and stuff. here's the problem though, I don't really have any irl friends. If anyone has any ideas of how I can make some irl friends that doesn't involve having to get into some stupid hobby or having a job or something I would really appreciate it. I haven't had an irl friend in years so I am really rusty and I don't really know how I am supposed to make friends in the first place or what friends do with each other anyways.
>>
Going to a bar works really, really well. Provided you are of age of course.
>>
>>5268309
There's no gay bar in my area except this really fucking seedy one like 30 blocks away in a drug and gang infested part of town, with nothing but a bunch of man bear pigs inside of it. I know because it's right next to a concert venue that I frequent. I walked inside once to use their atm and there was this adorable bar tender, but other than that I didn't really see anyone attractive just hanging outside of it, and even if there are a few I don't even go down to that area anymore because of how dangerous the area itself is.
>>
>>5268339
Where are you from?
>>
>>5268376
Cleveland.
>>
you could always hang around the local high school.

when i was in my 30's, i dated a 14-yr-old and a 15-yr-old.
>>
>>5268419
fuck off
>>
>>5268422
it was consensual.
>>
>>5268419
I rarely tell people they should kill themselves
>>
>>5268277
I don't think you're gonna get the best advice about making friends on 4chan.

Also in my experience being introduced to other gay people through my friends has just been kinda awkward.
>>
>>5268277
Go straight bar, get drunk, tell women you're gay, accumulate faghags, they'll hook you up with other gays. It's a tried and tested method.
>>
>>5268309
I can't go to a bar alone. Its terrifying
>>
>>5268472
>being introduced to other gay people through my friends has just been kinda awkward.

It sounds like it would be.

>h-hey
>hey
>so you're gay too
>u-uh, yeah
>um ok
>yeah..

The obligation that you two should feel attracted to each other or relate to each other because you both want to fuck guys is very awkward.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.