[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRT changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20
File: qs.jpg (100 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
qs.jpg
100 KB, 800x450
What changes on HRT you had so far, /T/? How many of you had extraordinary changes like eye color change, bone mass reduction, height reduction etc?
>>
I don't think height reduction is a thing.
>>
>>5266810
My skin is a lot softer than it used to be, and the vast majority of my scars have faded. People who know me say that I look a lot younger than I did before HRT.

My boobs are starting to grow, and they're constantly sore and a lot warmer than the rest of me.

Orgasms are...different, and I can string two or three of them up in a row if I'm really turned on.

Bone density and muscle density have decreased, which hasn't been an entirely pleasant scenario. My lower back is pretty sore a good chunk of the time.

The majority of the rest of the changes have been mental. Changes in mood, changes in libido, etc.
>>
>>5266840
Here's a few weird small things to check, see if the cookout of your finger nails has become any pinker and see if the weird line thing on the bottom of your dick has gotten any darker. I believe I'm at a similar point to you and I've noticed those weird little things too
>>
>>5266852
What the fuck. Color, not cookout
>>
>>5266852
Yes and yes, although the nail beds of my thumbs haven't changed as much.

The crazy thing is that I haven't even been on HRT that long, nor are my doses very high.
>>
File: EYES.jpg (70 KB, 815x406) Image search: [Google]
EYES.jpg
70 KB, 815x406
Not much
> Two years
> My skin is a LOT lighter
> Lower libido
> B cup boobs
> Less hair everywhere
> My eyes stopped the thing, pic related
>>
>>5266810
5 months in

Face looks younger/slightly more feminine. I personally hadn't noticed a big difference but people I hadn't seen in a few months say I look a lot different already

Body hair growing back way slower. I stopped shaving my arms and legs pre-HRT because it was too much of a hassle with all the razor bumps, in-grown hairs and quick regrowth. I shaved the other day and there's barely any noticeable regrowth yet and my skin is smooth.

I've definitely noticed some mood changes. Feeling a lot more upbeat and optimistic in general, also tend to get more emotional more quickly if something pisses me off etc.

Lowered libido, I used to get annoyed at how frequently I had to masturbate because of testosterone. Now I just do it around once a week. I've also noticed much stronger romantic feelings and have actually been actively desiring a relationship for the first time in my life.
>>
>>5267025
>tfw wanting a relationship for the first time in your life
>tfw just want to be cuddled and /comfy/
>tfw no gf
>>
>>5266867
if this actually is you then holy shit it gives me so much hope. how did you get your eyebrows like that?
>>
boobs
hips
bodyhair decreasing
>>
>>5267135
Go back to your circlejerk, Lily.
>>
my nipples are hard 24/7 and they hurt so don't touch them. face has a little more chub. a coworker even said i was cute (they have no idea i'm on e). feel weaker to the point where my dog could probably beat me up. but most of all my mood has improved a lot.
>>
>>5267205
?
>>
>>5267042
My eyebrows?
It was fucking hard, mostly done by trial and error (and there was a lot of errors).
>>
>>5267311
hm i guess i could get help on them then.

also about your eyes, they look sooo good. my eyes have this weird thing where my lid looks big. it's weird. like, i always look bored or depressed when i'm just having my default expression and i really hate it. do you think hrt will affect that?
>>
1.5 years in
C cup
Soft skin
Soft hair
Dat ass
I'm noticing hip growth
My nose got significantly thinner
Orgasms are incredible/I have difficulties getting hard
>>
>>5267347
>C cup
I really hope I don't get stuck with As....
>>
>>5267322
It was the same for me. What I did is I tried to force my 'shock' expression while in front of a computer (so most of the day at that time) for like a month.

Now I'm doing something similar with my lips.

I was sad mother fucker before HRT
>>
eye color change? that's bullshit right?

anyway at 16 months:
- look ridiculously young, people ask me when I'm going to finish high school.
- genitals shrank, they're cute now but I still hate them
- mood changes, being invested in my own body means i feel feels now. i was emotionally numb before transition, and i think this has more to do with mental state than e making you cry more. some of the trans men i know say they started feeling and crying more on t too,.
- way lower libido
- lost a lot of muscle weight through my neck and shoulders, which allows me to wear strappy tops more successfully.
- a little mpb fully reversed, my hair is very thick and a little more textured now.
- hair on my arms is blonde, facial hair grows slower, hair on my thighs is blonde and hair on my calves is very thin. i can usually get away with shaving only a few times a week, and the regrowth is soft instead of stubbly. same with what facial hair still grows, feels soft instead of stubbly and is lighter in color. i still use a little bit of foundation to ensure that the shadow isn't visible.
- if i measure them my feet haven't gotten any smaller but i do fit into a half size smaller. i think it might have been shedding a little bit of fat and muscle like my neck and shoulders. half sizes increase/decrease in width rather than length usually, so it makes sense.
- boobs are only an a cup, and even some a cup bras i don't really fill out. i have an eating disorder, most girls seem to have more growth at this point. at the same time being super skinny still makes them pretty noticeable, which helps a lot with passing i think.
>>
>>5266810

3 months in. Nipples are still sensitive. Skin is a lot softer, my penis skin was the first part to get soft. My beard growth is a lot slower. I lost an inch around my waist, but lost two around my hips, so that's just weight loss. Line under penis is darker. Penis looks healthier. Nails and lips are pink now. Hair I lost is growing back. I look younger. My eyes seem a bit bigger. I didn't feel lonely before, now I want a boyfriend and end up daydreaming in that direction a lot. I cry a bit more easily, or is it that I just have more things to cry about?
>>
>>5267612
>wanting a boyfriend
butwhy.jpg
>>
>>5267663

Don't know, senpai. I thought I would be a lesbian, but I realized I've actually been suppressing the attraction to men I've had this whole time. I still do to a degree, but only enough that I don't get caught starting since I still look like a man.
>>
>>5267688
>can't get a cis girlfriend because TERFs
>can't get a trans girlfriend because they're all sucking dicks
At least I got to witness your dubs.
>>
>>5267357
damn, now I am curious about how did you look before
>>
As an addendum to some things I said earlier, developing a female libido is enough to drive a person insane. I don't really get erections anymore, but I'm constantly restless with the need for a good fucking.

Estrogen is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>5267807
But then you can't satisfy yourself because it's harder to satisfy, and wrong genitals.
>>
>>5267827
Kinda. It's not the kind of hunger that an orgasm (or three) can satisfy because I'm a huge sap that needs to be emotionally connected before sex is satisfying
>>
>>5267807
I get the same feeling but I don't know if it's necessarily an estrogen thing, just a normal human sex drive that's been repressed. I had no idea why people cared so much about having boyfriends or girlfriends before HRT
>>
>>5268030
>had fetishes about being a girl since very young
>fantasize about sex acts from the girl's perspective
>no interest in vaginas, like dicks but being a gay man feels so wrong
>looking at pretty girls and thinking "I would like to look like that" is not the same as being attracted to them (took me a long time to realize that)
>not aromantic or asexual because loneliness and lack of intimacy are starting to make me depressed, yet unable to assume a male role

Yeah that sounds like I've been repressing something since forever. I don't know why I'm not jumping to a therapist already.
>>
>>5271688
>I don't know why I'm not jumping to a therapist already.
Well, why aren't you?
>>
>>5272285
Because the perspective of telling a stranger I-want-to-be-a-girl-but-not-sure with my deep fucking voice isn't very appealing, let alone talking about my fetishes like I never ever have. I know they're not judgmental and all that, but I am so self-conscious and not used to talking about myself that I'm too afraid to take the first step. The depression doesn't help with all that "let's spend more time doing nothing on the internet instead of working to take back my interest in life"
>>
>>5271688
>yet another cock-sucking tranny
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>5272472
yeah something about being effeminate and liking dicks, who knew?
>>
File: facefull_void.png (443 KB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
facefull_void.png
443 KB, 1000x881
>>5266867
Holy sheeeiit. Also, qt.
>>
>>5266816
I think it happens if the lower bone density gets bad enough to give you osteoporosis.
>>
>>5267556
did you gain weight or find you had to eat less on hrt to maintain your weight?
>>
Different anon, but in regards to the weight question, MTF

I lost a lot of weight at first, but now I find it easier to put weight back on, and it usually shows on my belly. I think I went from 152 lbs at my heaviest, and now I'm around 135 lbs.
>>
>>5279820
>it usually shows on my belly
same tbhon

all the fat only saves in my belly
>>
More specific to the problem of back pain, has anyone experienced pain in the region where the hips connect to the spine?
>>
File: mega-milk_47cf257f16ff07.jpg (42 KB, 388x620) Image search: [Google]
mega-milk_47cf257f16ff07.jpg
42 KB, 388x620
>extraordinary changes

>>5267556
>eye color change? that's bullshit right?
Nope. Women have lighter features than men of the same ethnicity, so things like skin tone, eye color, and hair color can change on HRT.

It's not going to change from brown to blue or purple or some such nonsense though.
>>
File: 1416392625006.jpg (1 MB, 3047x1641) Image search: [Google]
1416392625006.jpg
1 MB, 3047x1641
>>5266810
starting estradiol changed my eye color.

Now when I'm happy/excited, its more blue, but when I get angry, its kind of green. When I'm sad they almost look grey.
>>
>>5267612
Just a quick question for you, how many mg of estridol/t-blockers have you been on to get this far? I've been on a small amount of estrogen and 500mg of spironolactone for the past month and a half, haven't noticed too many changes.
>>
>>5280521
just real quick, you know spiro has an anti-estrogenic effect, right?

5 times spiro dose and tiny est is a bit unusual.... going for nonbinary?
>>
>>5280566
I'm supposed to get a bump up on the amount of estrogen I've been on after blood + lab work. Not really going for non-binary, but my endocrinologist gave me a choice of what I wanted to go on for the time being; I thought I should give testosterone blockers a shot, didn't know they had the anti-e effect!
>>
4 months in.
Breasts pretty noticeable through t shirts, hips are getting wider (bum seems bigger). Face is feeling smoother, libido is non existent and when I fap to orgasm nothing comes out.
I'm happy apart from some mood swings mostly at work and I get more emotional
>>
>>5280638

That's an old hon's tale. Very common among trannies, unfortunately. Spiro is a progestin, though. As a non-medical expert your dose does seem high for no reason.
>>
>>5281576
>an old hon's tale
i legit lol'd

if ur doing labs, why worry
>>
>>5266867
fucking hell is that really the same person?
>>
File: 1439219175579.jpg (380 KB, 864x1114) Image search: [Google]
1439219175579.jpg
380 KB, 864x1114
> Around 1 year now
> Eyes mostly stopped doing thingie >>5266867
> Hair grows slower
> Really soft and sensitive skin
> Moodier, genuinely happier also distressed sometimes more
>C-Cup
> lost 90 pounds ( totally because of mood )
> Fuller lips
Oh and fat redistribution has been good after losing weight or something? Not sure what existed and what didnt since was chubby.. hips 93 and waist 65cm.
Bad thing that has happened is totally slower skin healing i guess? And oh god the bruises are soo visible.
>>
>>5283886
>no before and after pictures
you dont have to show your face you know
>>
File: 1440477555337.jpg (60 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
1440477555337.jpg
60 KB, 467x600
>>5266867
HOLY SHIT, MY EYES DO THE EXACT SAME THING AND I HATE IT
dis gives me much hope
>>
>>5281576
Is spiro really an old hon's tale?
>>
>>5284267
>tfw everyone thinks you're always pissed off
>tfw you're actually pissed off about yourself
>>
As a cis guy these types of threads really turn me on, keep the stories coming girls.
>>
Can we talk more about the eye thingy? How the fuck is that possible? Does that really happen??
>>
>>5284427
a lot of it is training yourself to just constantly raise your eyebrows until that really becomes the new neutral expression. the skin will get lighter, but the brow bone won't change.
>>
>>5279936
you gotta get down to really low weight then put it back on, probably several times, to get good redistribution. Fat likes to go where it already is.
>>
>>5283886
Oddly enough, I seem to be healing faster on estrogen than testosterone. Wounds used to take forever to heal before HRT, and they practically close overnight now. That, and as I said in >>5266840 a lot of my scars faded out.
>>
>>5284593
Naw this is pseudoscience. Your body is always replacing cells so, with the right genetics, in a year your fat can completely redistribute.

Of course genetics is a factor as I said. If the women in your family tend to be apple-shaped, you probably will be too.
>>
File: 668.png (114 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
668.png
114 KB, 640x364
>>5283886
>slower skin healing
same thing
i am pretty scared

like what does it mean? low estrogen?
>>
>>5284407

Turn you on how?
>>
>>5284279

I meant that what >>5280566 said is false. My only problem with spiro is the diuretic effects.

>>5283886

Wow, a 65 cm waist? How tall are you and at what age did you start?
>>
>>5280521

I'm >>5267612, >>5281576, and >>5287264. I didn't realize you responded to that post. I'm actually self-medding at 4mg E and 150mg of spiro (was at 200, but cut down a bit because my mouth was so dry). My nipples first felt tender 6 weeks and 5 days in. But if you're fine at 500mg, don't worry about it.
>>
File: 00861e.jpg (30 KB, 430x335) Image search: [Google]
00861e.jpg
30 KB, 430x335
>>5284407
Why? What's so hot about our body changes?
>>
This thread makes me so hopeful! Thx everyone
>>
None. Literally just sugar pills that ive been munching for 2 yr.

http://imgur.com/F2wNmoK
>>
>>5287285
chasers
>>
I had a dream where, for whatever reason, I thought I was trans. Then I went to have a piss and thought "What the hell, I love having a penis, I love how I can grow a beard whenever I want, and I love not having a pair of fat sacks on my chest". It was a strange realization to have. I really have to stop frequenting this board.

Just wanted to share, thank you for your time.
>>
>>5287385
I still take advantage of being able to pee standing up when it's really cold and the toilet seat is practically frozen. Gonna miss that once I go post-op
>>
>>5287339
m-maybe you are just taking it wrong
>>
>>5287339
your tits look sad
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>5287385
Huh interesting. Talk about subconscious desire.

>>5287390
The only "advantage" of peeing standing up is that you don't have to sit on a bacteria-ridden seat that touched millions of butts. I would have to spend 5 minutes wrapping the toilet seat in paper to sit down so I just hold it in until I come home. Thank God I'm not on spiro I guess.
>>
>>5287405
6mg sublingual equally spaced and also injections for a good 6 months
>>
>>5287407
How do you think i feel anon?

I didnt make it. Ill only ever be desired as some third gender thing..
>>
File: 011.jpg (22 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
22 KB, 416x700
>>5266810
>9 months on HRT
>Slightly less hairy (but that might just be because I wax it)
>Some kind of boobs appeared
>Rip boners, libido and benis
>Eyes look slightly better
Other than that, nothing. I still look as much like a dude as I used to pre-hrt. I ended up accepting the fact I'll stay in boy-mode forever and look like a weird andro faggot with unfitting boobs at "best".
>>
File: 3748403.jpg (41 KB, 281x461) Image search: [Google]
3748403.jpg
41 KB, 281x461
2.5 years HRT
>face totally changed
>libido way way more finicky
>BPD intensifies
>in general way moodier
>34B
>harder to keep weight down
>lots of fat redistribution, even when I gain weight it stays off my tummy
>weaker
>softer skin
>hair grows back thinner and slower
>longer, less immediate orgasms
>cum small amount of clear and thin liquid
>girls are more attractive (otoh, if I'm spotty in taking it, I seem to become a dirty straight)

I've gotten a lot of effects, there's probably more that I'm forgetting.
>>
>>5288761
>tfw a super slow barely noticeable transition is exactly what you want.
>>
Well, for starters I look like a completely different person. I had some pretty intense weight redistribution in both my face and body. And since I had a facade of masculinity draped over an androgynous bone structure, after the muscle and body hair went away I went from being a masculine. albeit short dude to a completely passable trans girl, with hips and boobs and a pretty face :)

I feel really bad for trans girls who don't get a lot out of HRT :( It has dramatically changed how I look.
>>
File: Floored.webm (594 KB, 1280x693) Image search: [Google]
Floored.webm
594 KB, 1280x693
>>5288761
Accepted my fate here too. 11 months in, I lost some weight but only really got a chest which I hide when in public because it looks out of place.

I make a conscious effort to never look in the mirror if I can ever avoid it. I feel great in my head and when I can be myself alone I'm so happy, but soon as I look at myself in a mirror it hits me that I'm still a manly freak and it kills me.
>>
for thin people (like people who were twinks pre-hrt) how long did it take for your body to femininze to the point that you look like a woman with a penis, as opposed to a dude with boobs?

and people who have been on hrt 2 or more years, what changes did you experience after the 2 year mark?
>>
I-I'm gonna get more changes when my dose is upped, right?
>>
>>5288890
>I feel great in my head and when I can be myself alone I'm so happy
Yeah exactly this. The biggest reason I don't give up on HRT is because of the mental improvements that I don't want to lose.
>>
>>5287385
>>5287450
Dreams can make you feel things accurate to what you would feel in real life (and also create the situations for those feelings to exist where they may not normally have the opportunity to; for example, being much older as a male and being much more masculine than you are in real life), but they can also make you feel things you would never normally feel or would normally feel in different ways or to different extents.

If you feel something that's incorrect (i.e. something that isn't what you'd normally feel), then it doesn't necessarily mean that you secretly really do feel that way and just didn't know it until then. Dreams aren't a reliable indicator of subconscious desire in themselves because they're so variable/nonsensical/illogical/self-contradictory; you can interpret them to mean anything. They can help you understand things by helping explore your reactions to feeling certain things and experiencing certain scenarios, but the emotions themselves aren't necessarily accurate and you shouldn't hold your consciousness in the dream accountable for anything.
>>
>>5266867
this can't possibly be real, how did your ears totally change shape?
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1280x960
>>5287339
>no hormones
>gynecomastia from add meds and being chunky
>don't mind the razor burn
>>
>>5293284
lose some weight fatty
>>
>>5293336
I used to be like 320 now I'm ~210 so yea I'm working on it :P
>>
>>5293370
well keep up the good work then
>>
>>5293284
Nice tits
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1280x960
>>5293407
:D thankyou
>>
File: P1010943.jpg (126 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
P1010943.jpg
126 KB, 600x400
So as a guy I had problems with not producing testosterone and so since my teen i'd been on testosterone under the advice of my GP saying it would prevent osteoporosis.

If I'd known at the time that estrogen can prevent osteoporosis I would have gone trans much earlier in my life.

On testosterone I suffered huge weight gain, depression and anger spikes.

So this is me just before I stopped testosterone at 26 stone (165kg) in weight.

1/2
>>
File: IMAG0383_1.jpg (322 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0383_1.jpg
322 KB, 1088x1920
2/2

So i stopped taking testosterone and my life changed.

This is me pre HRT some 10 stone lighter.

Im hoping with HRT and some surgery i'll somewhat pass.

and yes I have since fixed my eye brows.
>>
>>5266816
I lost an inch after being 1.5 years on HRT
>>
>>5266810
No eye color change, haven't measured bone mass, thank go no height reduction.

I started growing facial hair, my voice deepened, I got hair on my chest a bit, and down my belly button to my genitals.

Got easier to work out and build muscle, lost some fat on the hips, and that is about it.
>>
>>5292770
I had plastic ear surgery. Between those two photos.
>>
>>5291776
>tfw had a phase where i was depressed and stressed out because i thought i was trans 24/7
>had a dream where i transitioned perfectly, to the point where i was just a normal girl
>woke up for the first time in maybe 3 weeks feeling good
>everyone commented on how confident and happy i seemed that day
>felt like i understood and could set everything right
>got anxious and went back to crying myself to sleep
>eventually the phase tapered off
>still haven't really been that happy since

I'm not super depressed anymore, i'm pretty okay, but i'd just never been that happy and confident. I wasnt actually deluded into thinking it was true, but it was just a nice dream that felt like it answered some stuff...

Sucks
>>
>>5293927
>>5293942
>pose
>angles
>makeup
you realize those photos are completely incomparable, right?
>>
>>5293927
>baby face
I'm the same and my GP won't believe I am low test.
>>
File: Hy2fNVg.png (293 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Hy2fNVg.png
293 KB, 720x720
>>5266810
Im like a year and 4 months or something.
I think I just look like some slightly femboy version of my former self.
>mentally I feel calm and peaceful and right
>soft skin
>bigger boobs than any of my cis gfs in the past
>I get cold all the time (seriously cold here)
>im as weak as a 12 year old girl
>I make whiny whimper noises unconsciously now whenever anything is physically difficult or painful
>my body hurts a lot now for no reason
>I feel telepathically linked to other things emotions be it movies or cute puppies
>I've become plagued with empathy for all living things
>I get irritated by male behavior like burping a lot
>I voice my opinion way too much and listen to others waaaaay too much
>I feel much happpier in general and my emotions are much more positive
>i'm definately a lot moodier though
>I get super irritated with guys who act like faggy nerds or assholes or who just generally aren't nice and dominant and mature
>my face is all chubby now
>a lot of the fat around my body is changing positions and its all different and thinner in some places and fatter in others now
>I can smell stuff much more intensely now (family members stink, guys smell wonderful, meat cooking smells horrendous)
>my body hair in general almost completely disappeared except for some spots and its all transparent now
>I have this unquenchable feeling of lust constantly in the back of my mind where my libido if anything has gotten worse
>I cry constantly now whether from a sad movie or just feeling emotionally overwhelmed aka waking up every day
>my voice has definately gotten higher as I've become more used to being a girl and stuff (not from the HRT of itself but more of a paradigm shift internally I guess)
>basically I say girly shit and talk like a fag and my shits all retarded
>my guy friends always make fun of me and they make falsetto voices at me
>I feel like I have no energy

http://i.imgur.com/MYkBmYZ.jpg
Could be worse I guess.
>>
File: 983.gif (412 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
983.gif
412 KB, 267x200
>>5287001
not sure would love to find out also..
>>5287264
around 6ft.. in cm 183? not sure really, should get that checked out but too scared to face the fact that im way too tall.
started when was 19, well closer to 20.
think me and by brother have like screwed up genetics or something, he has the same physique with hips and gets misgendered for a girl at times.
>>
>>5294435
I await the day when I'll have a dream like that. I've had a few where I'm more feminine in certain ways, and that's generally felt good (excluding the panicking when I realise it isn't real and when I still know I'm trans in the dream and feel insecure about that). I've had lots where I'm much more masculine than I really am though; those are bad.

I'm much more likely to realise I'm dreaming when I'm more feminine than when I'm more masculine. I guess it says something about my self esteem and perception of myself that I can accept the truth of being uncomfortable/masculine/unhappy, but not being comfortable/feminine/happy.
>>
Is it true that if you take too much estrogen your rezeptors are getting killed or something? through overstimulation?
I'm at 10 mg estrogen (hydrate, oral) a day and my levels seem to be ok at 8 mg, so why not? Endo told me it's okay...
>>
>>5295506
Woah that's definitely on the high end range. As far as I know it's hard on the organs the higher you go.
>>
>>5295506
Depends. It's more common to have way too many estrogen receptors that remain unoccupied.

Also, estrogen can generate a cell response even WITHOUT estrogen receptors.
>>
>>5297395

>Also, estrogen can generate a cell response even WITHOUT estrogen receptors.

[citation needed]
>>
>>5297419
source: my ass
>>
>>5295042
WOAH this sounds like exactly what I want to happen to me. What age did you start at may I ask?
>>
>>5297419
I know that other things that mimic estrogen like plastics exposure etc can even toggle the receptors a bit. Breast tissue is nature's early warning indicator of estrogen toxicity. its not the same as estrogen but it still does the effects somewhat.
>>
>>5295042
Also you look awesome! I wouldn't clock you even if I was like two inches from your face, daaaaaamn
>>
>>5297589
>>5297592
Thanks! I started when I was 27.
Still a lot of stuff I want to change and I should hopefully be able to go fulltime in like 6 months and get it done.
>>
>>5294435
I hate when I have pregnancy dreams.
>>
>>5294630
this

>>5294679
cant he just blood test you?
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.