[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys and Fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
So my FtM-Girlfriend...or Boyfriend...dunno which one, we germans dont use the "girl" ind girlfriend and stuff...

anyway. She wants to have a strap-on, to have sex with me in a "Manly way". Im male too, and i enjoy having my prostate stimulated and milked, and im kinda submissive, so that s that.

But there are so many different types of strap-ons, like the double ones that also have one in the harness, the ones the girl sticks inside and looks like a real dick, ones where you put a dildo into the front of the harness...er are really confused, and the internet and google always spits out ones that are way above 100 Bucks, or look kinda...dangerous...

So im Here, asking you people. I hope some of you girls have experience with Strap-ons, and some of the guys too.

Also, what kind of sextoys do you like to use?
>>
I've been disappointed with the feeldoe. it seems that once you get into it you lose the concentration to hold it tight.

My girlfriend and I use a strap-on (bought a long time ago so don't remember the brand).
>>
>she
>>
>>5266590
well, im fine with having myself milked with fingers or a dildo, but sh wants to "pound my fucking ass while i moan like a little bitch"

So... Yeah.
>>
>>5266600
>she
>>
>>5266606
>pronouns

Post strap on strories guyss, come on
>>
>>5266606
It was her idea first :)
>>
>>5266608
i can post some of my dominant gf that happened lately
>>
>>5266501
>So my FtM-Girlfriend...or Boyfriend...dunno which one, we germans dont use the "girl" ind girlfriend and stuff...

Bullshit and bait. There's 'Freund' ([Boy]friend) and 'Freundin' ([Girl]friend).
>>
>>5266621
Yes, but we call every friend "Freund" or "Freundin". we use "Feste Freundin" for girlfriend though
>>
>>5266619
JUST DO IT
>>
>>5266624
But you don't say 'Freundin' to an FtM who has a MALE IDENTITY. That's just rude. That's what I wanted to get at.
>>
>>5266629
She is on hormones, but she calls herself female when talking to people she doesnt know OR dont know about her transgender thing. and she doesnt even care what people call her, since thats stupid.
>>
>>5266632
Poor guy ... But it's his decision I guess.
>>
>>5266627
>going to the cinema
>watching The hunger games 3-2
>sit down, rather empty in here
>she unbuttons my jeans
>"What are you doing?"
>She tells me to shut up, she wants some fun
>pulls down my pants while i try to hide everything
>tells me to stand up for a second

She´s placing an anal trainer on the cinema chair

>"Sit down. and be quiet"
>Try to sit down while i notive the schlong down there
>I dont want to now...
>"Sit down or i will throw out your PS4"

She did that once before, so i knew she was serious.

>pushes me down until the base,
>my asshole gaping up like hell,
>it hurts because no lube
>still boner

>She faps because she loves dicks and balls
>Cum onto the nachos accidently
>She eats them while a grin.
>Not allowed to get up or pull the trainer out.

>After the movie she puts the trainer into a bag
>puts a vibrating dildo up my ass
>"Leave it into your bum until we´re at home"

1hour drive until home...it was hell but kinda nice
>>
>>5266650
>sit down or I will throw out your ps4

I only believe you cause you said this
>>
>>5266657
because ps4 gamer or because its my third PS4 since release?
>>
>>5266661
Sony for life senpai
>>
>>5266665
>actually tried getting those satanic pents, fuck
>>
>>5266665
well, i never liked any games for XboX, so of course i´take that console
>>
>>5266669
I like halo..it's a well made shooter.

>Jet set radio future

He's like I don't like it, at all.
>>
File: make-a-brotha-lol.jpg (9 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
make-a-brotha-lol.jpg
9 KB, 267x200
>>5266501
>that crocheted strap-on
I need a pattern for this, NOW. Because I am so making one of these as a gag gift for my trans-bro.
>>
>>5266501
>http://www.aslanleather.com/crystal_blue_jag_0
I own this and I enjoyed my ex pegging me up the ass over my computer chair with it. It's soft, but tough and strong, quality leather. I'm male like you. I recommend getting a quality harness - like above - and then keeping it simple at first with the dildo. Also, I would go with a dildo that's firm enough to work it into your sphincter but also soft enough to not be uncomfortable to start. You can also buy an extra addition to the harness above to hook a plug or other small dildo. I don't have those links.

Also, the "feel doe." I have this as well and it's fun for both of you but she will need to use a hand or something to keep it in her in the right spots. The plastic is also a bit hard.
>>
>>5266501
Why are you using feminine pronouns for the FtM?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.