[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I become AGP transbian scum because I am bisexual? I plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 67890-.jpg (109 KB, 449x930) Image search: [Google]
67890-.jpg
109 KB, 449x930
Will I become AGP transbian scum because I am bisexual? I plan on dating men exclusively should I transition because I prefer sex with them but I have always had way more emotional attraction to women. Do you think I'd be able to push this emotional attraction for females into a super close platonic friendship with a female best friend and live life as a normal straight woman? It's my biggest block to transitioning right now, I don't want to be a transbian freak.

tl;dr I don't like sex with women but I can't fall deeply in love with men am I transbian?
>>
>>5265576
Wait you actually fell the the agp meme? who the fucks cares if you like girls. If gender dysphoria is a real thing then trans girls can be lesbians just like cis girls.

Anyone who thinks agp is actually real is basically saying lesbians do not exist and women can only be attracted to men.
>>
>>5265606
>calling agp a meme because it makes you look bad
tsk tsk tsk anon, everything you don't like is a meme.

stay salty!
>>
>>5265576
oooor you will got full homo
>>
>>5265606
>Anyone who thinks agp is actually real is basically saying lesbians do not exist and women can only be attracted to men
Not really, the thing is natural women aren't born biologically male like you are so them being attracted to women is lesbian, you being born biologically male attracted to women is you being a straight man.
>>
>>5265621
>i have literally no arguements so il resort to ad hominem
Yes or no, do lesbians exist. Its a simple yes or no question.

If the answer is yes then theres nothing wrong with trans girls being attracted to women. If you answer no then why are you on this board?

Also, you should be less obvious next time. that was probably the worst troll attempt iv ever seen
>>
>>5265576
>is a gay male
>likes having sex with gay men
>is considering dressing up like and pretending to be a woman to attract more gay men

why?
>>
>>5265631
By that logic, "straight" mtfs are just gay men.
>>
>>5265632
See here >>5265631

You being masculine and attracted to women doesn't make you a lesbian woman, it makes you a typical masculine straight guy.

>you're trolling!
I'm not even trolling, everyone that disagrees with you is a troll huh? First it was meme's and now trolls, nice logic you got there.
>>
>>5265638
Correct, give the tranny a big gold star!!
>>
>>5265641
>You being masculine
im not masculine. I have 0 muscle mass, I have 0 testosterone, i listen to girly music, i do yoga, i like to paint my nails, i look like a girl, etc etc.

You should perhaps lurk more before trying to troll this hard. My little sister is better at getting a rise out of people, you just seem desperate at this point.
>>
>>5265641
See >>5265638
>>
>>5265632
>implying your a lesbian and not a straight male
I think you have some things confused anon. Good luck though explaining that to all the real lesbians out there, I'm sure they'll totally agree with you. lol
>>
>>5265646
See >>5265643
>>
>>5265651
0/10
i cant even give you anything for that weak attempt. Im biologically male yes, but unfortunatly i have gender dysphoria and i am mentally female. Its not something i would have chosen but i cant do anything about it. I was actually attracted mostly to men before i started on hormones but estrogen made girls seem really cute and cuddly as i got more emotional. I cant even use my dick anymore, so that "straight male" thing is kinda silly. Im a sub, my gf fucks me with her strap on.
>>
>>5265651
There's a reason why they're called "trans women" and not "feminine men".
>>
File: smug transbian.jpg (17 KB, 179x175) Image search: [Google]
smug transbian.jpg
17 KB, 179x175
>>5265645
>I'm not masculine
>I look like a girl
Cool story hon!
>>
>>5265657
>le epic troll meme

>>5265659
I think they just don't want to hurt your little special snowflake feelings. People might tolerate you but they still see you as men.

>"call them woman so they don't get mad"
>>
>>5265673
>I think they just don't want to hurt your little special snowflake feelings. People might tolerate you but they still see you as men.
Not if they pass
>>
File: 3QAV5Sl.jpg (399 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
3QAV5Sl.jpg
399 KB, 2304x1296
>>5265662
is that a picture of you? i can see why you are so catty. Biological men who look more like girls than you do must make you feel extremely insecure.

>>5265673
>>le epic troll meme
0/10

P.S. This girl is the first transbian i ever met.
>>
File: anime girl.png (88 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.png
88 KB, 225x225
>>5265677
>Not if they pass
That's the thing most mtf trans don't pass unless you start really young or get super lucky.

>>5265680
>is that a picture of you?
No it's your dad, I met him at the gender clinic, you didn't know?

>P.S. This girl is the first transbian i ever met.
0/10
>>
>>5265657
Does your gf like fucking men with a sissy fetish? Gross lol.
>>
>>5265699
>0/10
Her name is alex. She lives in Portland. If you google image search trans girl she even pops up. Im sorry to shatter your manly butch bubble, but transbians are actually better at passing than you. How embarassing.

I would post pics of her with her gf but they are nudes from chaturbate.
>>
>>5265706
its actually better than being a gayfag who dies of aids at the age of 26. Oh wait, you dont get laid so that wont be a problem. Nevermind
>>
>>5265633
I attract men fine, this has nothing to do with that.
>>
File: from chaser to trans.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
from chaser to trans.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
>>5265711
>Her name is alex. She lives in Portland
I don't care about your fetish crush Mr. tranny chaser. Stalk much? lol

>Im sorry to shatter your manly butch bubble, but transbians are actually better at passing than you
But most transbians look like men like yourself. Also men don't look better then women silly. :^)

>chaturbate
Yeah confirmed for creepy tranny chaser. How embarrassing for you.
>>
>>5265717
>being homophobic for no reason
Yep sounds like a straight man alright.
>>
>>5265753
>homophobic
>literally crying about homophobia when you are being transphobic
if thats not irony i dont know what is. why are faggots spreading aids so much and why wont they just use condoms? Why do they insist on pozzing eachother?
>>
OP here. This entire thread has only served to reinforce my fears of being seen as transbian.
>>
>>5265761
who cares. the entire lgbt community is a cesspool of self loathing and cattiness. Do what you want because it feels right and makes you happy. Its literally no one elses business if you are attracted to one gender , the other, or both.
>>
>>5265760
That's not being transphobic though you retard. Jesus go back to tumblr kid. The irony is you do probably have one with some cringe sjw trans profile.
>>
>>5265753
>being transphobic for no reason
>>
>>5265760
>>5265717
I was with you until this. Why do you have to shitfling at others just because you can't stop responding to a troll?
>>
>>5265772
Nope you are literally being transphobic. Get over it, you cant have it both ways. If you are going to pretend that all transbians are just straight males im going to talk about the fact that despite being 5% of the population gay males make up 75% of new HIV patients in the US. Thats literally disgusting.
>>
>>5265784
Didn't you mom ever tell you to ignore the mean little boys and girls?
>>
File: 1396474105632.png (304 KB, 445x572) Image search: [Google]
1396474105632.png
304 KB, 445x572
>>5265761
Just don't say you are one like all the "bisexuals" in mtfg. Also don't make your sexuality your life like a lot of transbians and you'll be fine hon.

>>5265770
Seriously, you, tumblr, go. ----->

>>5265782
It's because a lot of trans people especially trans lesbians are extremely homophobic towards gay men.

>>5265784
>Nope you are literally being transphobic
Nope I wasn't, get over it!

>If you are going to pretend that all transbians are just straight males im going to talk about the fact that despite being 5% of the population gay males make up 75% of new HIV patients in the US
Idc go right ahead idiot, I'm not trans or gay. You're just making yourself look bad.
>>
>>5265807
>I'm not trans or gay
then you dont belong on /legbutts/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 867x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 867x768
>>5265810
I can post here ever I please.

Deal with it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.