[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do transgender people join the military in such high numbers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
Why do transgender people join the military in such high numbers?
>>
>>5264407
Last ditch effort to "man up".
>>
Overcompensation/denial and/or looking for a way to get yourself killed without making it look like suicide.
>>
>>5264407
Her tits turned out great
>>
>>5264418
>>5264434
these
>>
>>5264459
Are trannies kinda accepting of the idea that most normal people will always be kinda grossed out about having romantic relationships with them? I mean deep down. They understand that will never change right?
>>
>>5264487
I try not to think about it since it's pretty depressing
>>
>>5264459
>her
>>
>>5264496
Here's you're reply.
>>
>>5264496
>on every thread
>>
>>5264495
Isn't it better to just deal with it? It doesn't change who you are. It like is like fat guys/girls who finally have to realize their never going to pull down some rich amazing model type. Isn't it better to find someone who loves you for who you are rather than try to hold out hope that lots of other people who don't find the idea of a relationship appealing will suddenly see the light?
>>
>>5264502
That's not a girl though. That's a man
>>
>>5264516
Doesn't look like a man to me.
>>
>>5264487
Only those trannies who scream oppression that lesbians will not sleep with them. If they hook up with people they really have not pressured i doubt their partners would be grossed out by them.
>>
>>5264522
Wait til you see his dick
>>
>>5264529
*her dick
>>
>>5264529
Die cis scum.
>>
>>5264533
Girls don't have penises. Girls have vaginas
>>
>>5264487
are blind people, deaf people, retards, cripples, & disabled people accepting that most people find them to be revolting but are just nice to them out of pity?
>>
>>5264540
Wrong. I know plenty of girls who have penises.
>>
>>5264407
>denial
>man-up coping
>lifestyle distracts from dysphoria
>"its better to die doing something instead of suicide"

>also general army interest, they are still fewer than women joining up so I don't see that as an issue, majority of trans folks never do it voluntarily either

It didn't help enough for me though, every time I was alone I got dysphoria hitting me back harder than before.
Worst case was when we were doing the survival trial which meant we got to wander around alone in the woods for 3 days.
>>
>>5264558
No you're mistaken, those are men. The penis is a clear sign of their manhood
>>
>>5264550
Disabled people are not revolting. Ugly men in dresses pretending to be women are. Big difference.
>>
File: 1442402204321.gif (284 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1442402204321.gif
284 KB, 500x289
>>5264550
pmuch,

People will gladly go up to someone born with transsexualism and remind her that she will never give birth to a child, or that she will never be able to make normal female friends, or have a normal happy relationship/ life

but they'd never go up to a woman born blind and spitefully remind her that she'll never know what her husband looks like, or that she'll never be able to see her children's smiles and will never have a happy 100% fulfilling life
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>5264603
>Disabled people are not revolting

ha ha ha you absolute devil. that was a good
>>
>>5264628
Ty self hating jewish hitler, like you'd understand.
>>
>>5264487
Why do you assholes always ask disingenuous personal questions with a condescending attitude? Dude was just commenting on her tits.
>>
>>5264675
>Her
>>
>>5264627
That's because blindness is real, and your gender dysphoria is not
>>
>>5264675
That's not a girl, it's a man
>>
>>5264683
>gender dysphoria is not real
I'd love to see you explain that one. Explain how emotional distress because of one's gender is fake
>>
>>5264683
Damn son, you can't just hit them with the truth like that, they'll get triggered!
>>
>>5264683
So gender dysphoria isn't a real illness, therefore it can't be classified as a mental illness because it doesn't exist. Gotcha.
>>
>>5264682
>>5264689
Nice deflection :^)
>>
>>5264694
>Explain how emotional distress because of one's gender is fake
Never heard of psychosis?
>>
>>5264694
Your delusions are not your reality. An anorexic person is not actually disgustingly fat like they see themselves, and your negative body image does not mean you're actually a woman. If you want an explanation for your emotional distress, the harsh truth is that you're overly sensitive and need to toughen up, because your emotional distress means nothing.
>>
>>5264652
you got a worthless crip in your family or something? lel
>>
>>5264487
Eh, I already have a boyfriend who loves me and the general "most people" are shitty so who cares.
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>5264712
>>5264712
>the harsh truth is that you're overly sensitive and need to toughen up, because your emotional distress means nothing.
>unironically typing this sentence in a thread about closeted trans women trying to do exactly this by joining the military
>>
>>5264712
And why should we believe an armchair psychologist like you over actual medical research? If you've really discovered some unexpected truth about gender dysphoria, why don't you try to produce some evidence and show it to the medical community?
>>
File: fuckyourbadvibesbro.jpg (31 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourbadvibesbro.jpg
31 KB, 500x346
>>5264712
yes because gender is exactly like eating disorders good argument
>>
Why do people on this board reply to the most obvious /pol/ shitposters?
>>
>>5264722
How do you know what the reason this man join the military for is?
>>
>>5264728
I'm bored
>>
>>5264723
Because I'm telling you harsh straight truth in a way nobody else will.

>>5264725
It's extremely similar, yes
>>
>>5264683
[citation needed]

>>5264712
you don't even understand anorexia, let alone transsexualism.
anorexics aren't delusional and don't see themselves as fat people, they think that they're not 'skinny enough' and restrict their caloric intake to establish some kind of power and control over their lives, it isn't even a psychotic disorder; an anorexic would never get gastric bypass in order to be thin, because the control/starvation is what the disorder is about.
>>
>>5264713
You so angry people don't wanna fuck you you make it out its them being picky when you're just shitty? kek.
>>
File: 1388654291917.gif (879 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
1388654291917.gif
879 KB, 229x188
>>5264487
>>5264514
How a random nobody I'll never be intimate with feels about me doesn't define me. If a person I'm attracted to doesn't want a romantic relationship, they don't deserve me and their opinion of how "gross" they think I am means absolutely nothing to me. I'm an awesome person, and I don't owe anyone anything for dating and loving me. They're not doing me a favor. We're adults sharing ourselves with a partner we trust and care about. I don't need to lower my standards to appeal to people who feel they deserve me instead either. I don't put myself in a league when I date, I don't thank someone for treating me like a human being because they're smart, or hot, or think they're hot shit, or think they're better than me. They chose me, and I chose them. That's love. If you refuse to spend time with bigots, phobes, religious fundies, TERFs, sexually insecure fuckboys/bitches, or socially vampiric assholes, being trans is not that big of a deal. I don't often find myself lonely, personally.

In the end, the most effective way to remain single forever, and/or be used and abused by the type of emotionally abusive, basement-dwelling, sexually frustrated white knight stereotype that will spit gross negs like this from behind a computer screen and "m'ladys" IRL, is believing the haters. Confidence and self-assuredness does wonders. It's powerful, and hits like a shockwave when you enter a room. Sadly a hateful cesspit like this isn't a place where trans people can develop those traits.
>>
>>5264744
>downsy lover detecté
>>
>>5264739
I understand that they are both mental conditions that make a person feel as if their body isn't the way it actually is in reality. The difference is that we accept people altering their body to match their delusions as a treatment for transgender delusions.
>>
>>5264738
>Because I'm telling you harsh straight truth in a way nobody else will.
lol

Society fucking hates trannies. You're not saying anything I haven't heard a thousand times already
>>
>>5264752
Maybe you should start listening then
>>
File: BRTbi7S.gif (2 MB, 257x231) Image search: [Google]
BRTbi7S.gif
2 MB, 257x231
>>5264738
>Because I'm telling you harsh straight truth in a way nobody else will.

lol

your hot take is the exact same shit we've all heard from keyboard psychologists thousands of time. you aren't a brave hero saving people from system of lies and deceit, you're just an uninformed idiot
>>
>>5264725
They are both mental disorders. Although trans people find this offensive (not sure why) as they both originate in the brain.
>>
>>5264730
Not this "man" specifically, but several other trans people on this board have said they joined the military before transitioning specifically for that reason.

>>5264731
Same desu.

>>5264738
Because I'm telling you harsh straight truth in a way nobody else will.
NOBODY else? You mean you're the one that's been posting this nonsense all over this board for years? That's some pretty impressive shitposting. I see no reason to believe what you say unless you offer some kind of evidence. That's the standard all scientists are held to, why should you be any different.

>It's extremely similar, yes
Hardly "extremely". The symptoms are only vaguely similar, and the underlying causes are totally different.
>>
>>5264754
Well I did that for the first twenty years of my life and it made me miserable and suicidal. You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't go around making social issues out of a medical disorder just because you think trannies are icky
>>
>>5264751
that isn't true,
anorexics are well aware that they are skin and bones thin.
but anorexia has nothing to do with the body, the thinness is a measurement of their ability to control themselves, if they have even the slightest amount of fat on their bodies, it means they are not performing self control to the best of their ability, that's why they're willing to die over it.
these people could easily direct this obsession with control towards something else, like abuse
>>
>>5264751
Trans people have no delusions about their body. They know very well that their body is male/female. The issue is that their body being that way causes extreme discomfort.
>>
>>5264759
Apparently you need to keep hearing it. You can only deny reality for so long
>>
>>5264750
Least i'm getting some unlike you trannies who raep lesbians then cry oppression when you get called on it.
>>
>>5264768
The irony of you repeating yourself over and over to try to prove that doctors, scientists and everyone else is crazy is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>5264762
You aren't a girl anon. Being a man isn't what made you suicidal.

>>5264766
No it is true. The difference is that transgender people insist on believing that their delusions are actually their reality

>>5264767
The extreme discomfort is the delusion anon
>>
File: 1428194870191.png (173 KB, 329x290) Image search: [Google]
1428194870191.png
173 KB, 329x290
>>5264769
>i knew you were a dyke
>>
>>5264766
>anorexics are well aware that they are skin and bones thin.

Goodness you are full of shit. Maybe stick to talking about what you know eh?
>>
>>5264768
ones' reality is never 100% objective. the reality we each experience is framed by our own perceptions and experiences. just because reality to you is that gender dysphoria is clearly a mental illness doesn't mean that's true
>>
>>5264778
>The extreme discomfort is the delusion anon
Delusions is when you believe something that isn't true. They don't incorrectly believe they're uncomfortable, they are uncomfortable, and believe they're uncomfortable. The exact opposite of delusions.
>>
>>5264773
Doctors and scientists are no better equipped for understanding the basics of the human experience than you or I. You just blindly bow to titles without knowing anything else about these particular people.

No matter how hard you want to be a girl, it will never be reality.
>>
>>5264791
>Doctors and scientists are no better equipped for understanding the basics of the human experience than you or I
/pol/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>5264779
>you're a dyke

Lol try again.
>>
>>5264778
>anorexics are well aware that they are skin and bones thin.

>delusion

this level of fresh shitposting is stunningly horrible
synonyms: nasty, horrid, disagreeable, unpleasant, detestable, awful, dreadful, terrible, appalling, horrendous, foul, repulsive, repugnant, repellent, ghastly;
>>
>>5264572
why do you say that? Where's your evidence?
>>
>>5264784
No, we actually do live an objective reality. You and I exist on the exact same world at the exact same time. Your personal feelings do not make reality subjective
>>
>>5264791
>Doctors and scientists are no better equipped for understanding the basics of the human experience than you or I

so what makes YOU the expert then?
>>
>>5264788
They are not uncomfortable because they are a girl though, is the point.
>>
File: tipping.gif (134 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
tipping.gif
134 KB, 287x344
>>5264791
Obviously the cure for dysphoria is euphoria.
>>
>>5264780
When i was anorexic, i knew i was skinny, i just didn't feel "skinny enough"
do you seriously think anorexics hallucinate the fat on to themselves?
>>
>>5264794
You literally have no idea what doctors or scientists you're taking about, just that they have the title "doctor" and "scientist". You blindly accept what a perceived authority figure tells you.
>>
>>5264801
>You and I exist on the exact same world at the exact same time.

prove it
>>
>>5264805
But how can you be uncomfortable because you are not something you never were? How is this different from wapanses?
>>
>>5264801
>Your personal feelings do not make reality subjective
You're absolutely right, yours do instead.
>>
>>5264803
I have a clear mind free of the pity and emotional coddling that causes people to accept mental disorders as a personal identity.
>>
>>5264809
As a recovering anorexic, my experience is different, stop talking for all of us shitstain, no one appointed you spokesperson.
>>
File: Gynecomastia.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Gynecomastia.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>5264675
That is a fair question so let me respond. Obviously I can only respond as to my motivation for asking the question so it will be limited to that and not a broader look at what motivates all assholes to ask questions like that.

Essentially the big problem I see with the Transgender movement is that there is one big area in which transgender people will never be accepted by the broader populace as the gender they identify as. That area is in Romantic relationships. By and large Men want to be in sexual relationships with women and women want to be in sexual relationships with men. The fact that a person has or had the wrong genitalia for the gender they identify as will be an immediate disqualifier for most men and women. The same holds true for most gay men and lesbian women. Gay men want to be with a man that has always had a penis, and lesbian women want to be a with a woman that has always had a vagina.

To take the transgender movement to its hoped conclusion would require the movement to force these men and women of differing sexual orientations to accept a person as a possible romantic interest that they would not normally want to. I seek to avoid a social conflict where this occurs so I'm hoping that trannies will learn to accept that there are reasonable and good limits to how far their movement should go. Getting people to not heckle you in public or call you a freak sounds good. Getting people to not prohibit medical treatment trannies seek to transition again sounds good. Getting people to be socially brow-beaten into pretending they really do find you romantically attractive, not good.

A person's individual desire to express their own identity doesn't trump everyone else's right to live their own life as they see fit. Most people will never be romantically interested in transgender people and it is about time they acknowledged that.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (42 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
42 KB, 400x366
>>5264823
>>
>>5264801
There is an objective reality, but it's pointless to talk about since no one can actually perceive anything objectively.

>>5264805
They're uncomfortable because they're a guy with a girl's brain. That's the point.

>>5264814
Uh, no. These are doctors who actually study this stuff. If an astrophysicist or a dentist started talking about trans people, I'd rightly question them.

>>5264818
Because of the internal programming of the brain.
>>
>>5264745
What a completely correct and accurate series of empowering statements.

Who are you?
>>
>>5264817
This conversation through these screens we're looking at is a pretty good example. Or are we all not real and everyone in this thread is actually just a projection of your mind?
>>
>>5264823
lol
>>
File: 1439698578499.png (416 KB, 387x545) Image search: [Google]
1439698578499.png
416 KB, 387x545
>>5264824
>shitstain

wymyn stronk

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hunger-artist/200908/five-anorexia-myths-exploded

Myth 4: Anorexics look in the mirror and see a fat person.

Of course they don't. They're not stupid, however much they might give the impression of being so.
>>
>>5264795
Why is it us lesbians always get blamed for all this? Plenty of gay guys and straight peopl dont like trans people but apparently the only transphobic people in existence is lesbians.
>>
>>5264826
>Essentially the big problem I see with the Transgender movement is that there is one big area in which transgender people will never be accepted by the broader populace as the gender they identify as.
Wow, I had no idea you knew what the future held for all of human society throughout time.
>>
>>5264840
You never heard of body dismorphia? You know, the same thing TRANS PEOPLE HAVE?! You are such a retard.
>>
>>5264841
terfs and "political lesbians" really did a number on your reputation

frankly all these petty reputation politics are useless and we should avoid them in any real discussion. you're misrepresented because people choose not to correct for their own observational biases. generalization is human nature.
>>
>>5264834
all i'm receiving is packets to my laptop. doesn't prove anything
>>
>>5264841
Because of TERFS, and because lesbians not only say that it's okay to not want to fuck trans people (which is perfectly reasonable), but some go as far as to say any woman who has sex with trans women is not a real lesbian.
>>
>>5264832
No, people can perceive objective reality easily, you just choose not to. And these people do not have a girls brain inside of them. Also, a doctor studying transgenderism will inherently be bias and will from the outset treat it as if it's real rather than looking objectively and understanding that these men are not girls
>>
File: k91LSJI.jpg (660 KB, 1577x5964) Image search: [Google]
k91LSJI.jpg
660 KB, 1577x5964
Daily reminder that the disingenuous /pol/tards don't have any concern for your health and simply want you dead.
>>
>>5264849
>body dysmorphia is the same thing as gender dysphoria
Nice misconception
>>
>Also, a doctor studying transgenderism will inherently be bias and will from the outset treat it as if it's real rather than looking objectively and understanding that these men are not girls
>rather than looking objectively and understanding that these men are not girls

that's just as biased
>>
>>5264801
WAIT IS THIS AN ACTUAL OBJECTIVIST ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT IN THE WILD!? Oh my god, my philosophy teacher just hung himself.
>>
>>5264840
>wymyn stronk
I only speak english, not gibberish retard.
>>
>>5264849
Anorexia is not body dysmorphia

anorexia is a disorder of control, body dysmorphia is a misinterpretation of reality, and transsexualism is a structural birth defect
>>
>>5264856
>No, people can perceive objective reality easily
No, they can't. There's really no way to determine whether what we see is real or if it's all part of a extremely advanced VR simulation.

>Also, a doctor studying transgenderism will inherently be bias
Studying transgenderism doesn't mean that they'll be pro-trans. They're no more biased than a scientist in any other field.
>>
>>5264860
I don't want you dead, I just want to prevent young men from making a massive mistake and confusing their feelings for being a sign of transgenderism, then getting caught up in the culture of it all and told that it's the undeniable truth of his existence and the only way to not want to kill himself, then realizing later in his life that he wasn't ever actually a girl
>>
>>5264843
Hey man, no need to bring your sour grapes to the internet. Sometimes, even if there are people who really want things to change, things don't change. Usually it is because most other people don't want things to change.
>>
>>5264826
Okay...That's cool and all, but that anon's comment had nothing to do with that issue. Why ask him about it?
>>
>>5264863
Reality is not bias
>>
>>5264861
How so? (genuine question)
>>
>>5264866
>she can't even read

maybe you weren't anorexic, and just mentally disabled
>>
>>5264880
Correct. That's why what you're talking about isn't reality.
>>
>>5264871
No, we clearly are all living in the same objective reality whether you want to acknowledge it or not. And any doctor or scientist that spends his career studying transgenderism is going to be biasly pro transgender
>>
>>5264868
Alot of anorexics think they are fat though, even if to other people they are not.
>>
>>5264883
https://www.google.com
>>
>>5264886
There's only one reality, and it's what I'm talking about
>>
>>5264880
performing a study or experiment with an assumed outcome (such as when you say 'rather than looking objectively and understanding that these men are not girls') is in no way any less biased
>>
File: 1402458013199.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
1402458013199.png
91 KB, 231x249
>>5264833
You if you stopped taking people's bullshit.
>>
>>5264895
Within your perception, that is reality. But no one else (except maybe your imaginary friends) inhabits that reality.
>>
>>5264879
Well it didn't have nothing to do with my underlying assumptions. The idea of her tits looking great has a very noticeable overlap with sexual attractiveness. Many people including transgender people, will hope that their appearance will affect their sexual attractiveness. If a person alters their appearance to affect their sexual attractiveness it is a natural thought as to whom they are hoping to entice. My comment follows from there.
>>
>>5264407
damn, dem fucking titties dough
>>
>>5264875
Awww I thought you had a time machine or something. But nope, you're just some random on the internet who feels that they can divine the cultural course of an entire species based on their personal prejudices. What an utter disappointment.
>>
>>5264889
>And any doctor or scientist that spends his career studying transgenderism is going to be biasly pro transgender
What about Paul McHugh? Trans wasn't his only focus but he did make a big deal about it and he was pretty clearly anti-trans (to the point that he misrepresented studies to argue that transition is ineffective).
>>
>>5264874
well then congratulations, your job is done, you can go home now. mission accomplished. And now you can leave alone the people that never were convinced by anybody, and actually weren't confused.
>>
>>5264892
point is, the underlying cause is not delusion from a psychotic mental illness.
they might perceive themselves as too fat, but anorexia comes with obsession with food,weight,scales,numbers; the control is the driving force of the disorder.
i don't know any genuinely obese people willing to die to be thin
>>
>>5264865
Honestly, the sooner you can stop communicating like that the better you will do in life. That doesn't impress anyone and only hurts yourself in the end. Trust me, I probably have more education than you do. And work in a more prestigious field than you do and no one in my field tries to sound like that.
>>
>>5264885
>maybe you wern't anorexic
The doctors and the clinic i was sent to thinks otherwise. Also this exact argument could be used against trans people, so nice shooting yourself in the foot there asshole. Guess what, the world doesn't revolve around what you believe to be true or not.
>>
>>5264565
>>5264418
It's funny because the public totally don't see this. All they see is a "super macho man" suddenly going full faggot and they can't get their head around it. They never seem to realize that he was likely faggot before he went in and just did it to suppress said faggotry.

Also I have been seriously considering this, please talk me out of it.
>>
>>5264856

That Anon is kind of right, Anon. we can theorize the existence of an objective reality, but it can never be proven, because we can only assume it exists through our sensory inputs, and we're trusting those inputs are 100% true and accurate, but how do we know they are?

You might be in the matrix right now. Your family and friends, your whole life, could be a figment of your imagination. Existence as you know it might be nothing more than fabrication in an experiment that you agreed to.
>>
>>5264922
>instead it revolves around what you believe to be true

also
>124 replies
>16 posters
>>
>>5264900
No, you're their too, as we're having a conversation right now. It's not just my reality, it's yours too. We all share it. We don't all get our own separate realities
>>
>>5264914
Listen to yourself. You are basing your own emotional well-being on the hope, just the hope, the sometime in the future nearly 7 billion people will undergo a change in their sexual preferences. Come on now. You sound like parents who hope they can take their gay kid and pray the gay away.
>>
>>5264919
Yet there are trannies on here who would rather die than transition into "ugly hons", so how exactly can we take it seriously if its so fickle? How is it not AGP?
>>
File: 1350810393083.png (167 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1350810393083.png
167 KB, 435x419
>>5264920
>Trust me, I probably have more education than you do. And work in a more prestigious field than you do and no one in my field tries to sound like that.
Yes out of all of the people around the world that you could be talking to at this moment, you are smarter than all of them. Hats off to you!
>>
>>5264898
you know, i try not to, and i think i do a good job. but why does nobody talk about ignoring bullshit on this board? we mostly have self esteem issues.
>>
File: who_gives_a_shit.gif (886 KB, 175x144) Image search: [Google]
who_gives_a_shit.gif
886 KB, 175x144
>>5264920
>Trust me, I probably have more education than you do. And work in a more prestigious field than you do and no one in my field tries to sound like that.
>>
>>5264874
Your efforts are misplaced. No one here is asking for advice. This thread was supposed to be about why closeted trannies join the military but the retarded shitposters derailed it.
>>
>>5264920
tries to sound like what? "oh I work in such a prestigious field, look how smart I sound" I don't fucking care. I don't care how I sound. This is 4chan, not some official forum. Unlike you, I was actually attempted to adress the meat of your argument (and its flawed ontological skeleton) rather than focus on the way in which it was presented, which quite frankly was condescending and ignorant-seeming. But I see you do not extend the same courtesy, but then again I don't think you are interested in debate at all. You just want to find a nice "gotchya" so you can comfortably discredit your opponent with out ever actually having to think about your biases.
>>
>>5264930
You are the one saying that if things are not how you think they should be they are not true, not me. You are not the only one to have anorexia and people do experience it differently in the same way trans people expereince being trans differently. I dont really see how any of this supports you argument. Also i dont get what you say about the replies?
>>
>>5264926
Except that's shattered literally at the moment that other people exist besides you. You have meet another human being before? That's because you both exist in the same objective reality.

Unless you're claiming that I don't really exist. I mean, I know that you really exist and that I'm talking to another person even though I can't see you. But who do you think you're taking to? Do you think I'm just a voice on your head and you're talking to yourself?
>>
>>5264933
No, perception is the only bridge between our realities. I have no way of knowing anything about you, other then that you can type and form coherent sentences.
>>
>>5264920
>>
>>5264949
Dat some deep shit anon.
>>
>>5264943
The advice people want and ask for is rarely the advice they actually need to hear. I don't care if it deeply offends you. The truth is going to be harsh for people caught up in all of this. People aren't going to play these games for long.
>>
>>5264949
stop talking to the machine you're getting baited. this one is pretty good but it's giving itself away with its overzealous attempts to prove itself as a person to you. turing test failed
>>
>>5264935
>You are basing your own emotional well-being on the hope, just the hope, the sometime in the future nearly 7 billion people will undergo a change in their sexual preferences. Come on now. You sound like parents who hope they can take their gay kid and pray the gay away.
Hardly. I'm enjoying my life with accepting people now, dating, loving, living, it's great. Just because it's not great absolutely everywhere in the world at this current time doesn't mean that somehow all of the planet earth will never be ok for trans people until the end of time. You're being ridiculous and obtuse, overgeneralizing the preferences of everyone in the world to serve what purpose? Your version of "reality" that doesn't actually conform to people's lived interactions with one another? I hope you don't actually believe what you're saying here, that this is just Poe's law trolling, because if not I pity your short-sighted and sheltered demeanor.
>>
>>5264947
>You have meet another human being before?

Yes, but I cannot prove that he/she exists.

>Do you think I'm just a voice on your head and you're talking to yourself?

I assume you aren't, but I can never know for sure.

Logic is a bitch.
>>
>>5264959
everybody's a critic. you aren't special or unique and your opinions aren't any more important than anybody else's
>>
>>5264949
No, you can know a lot about me, you just like to pretend that you don't know how to think. You know that I'm aggressively posting on 4chan on a Friday night trying to convince people that this whole culture of transgenderism is leading many people astray and is culturally destructive. You just prefer having a blank mind
>>
>>5264945
>Unlike you, I was actually attempted to adress the meat of your argument (and its flawed ontological skeleton) rather than focus on the way in which it was presented, which quite frankly was condescending and ignorant-seeming.
You didn't do this though. You restated the other guy's position and then essentially said, "Lol, lol lol, you are so dumb!" The only notable difference is you did that by trying to use self-aggrandizing terminology in doing that.

This kind of empty, vacuous intellectualism is the kind that as you get older you will realize does not earn you any friends. People will begin to label you as a know-nothing blowhard.

Stop trying to make yourself sound smart and just say what you mean. There is a reason Ernest Hemingway is widely regarded as a good author.
>>
>>5264980
You still need to hear it
>>
>>5264841
TERF's.
>>
>>5264981
Ah so your trying to say that we should know you are a bottom dwelling Don Quixote with no life and too much testosterone? Well I kind of guessed that already, but we have no way of knowing.
>>
>>5264979
It's actually easy to prove that another human being actually exists. Take this post for instance. How could you be reading this right now if it was not written by me, another human being? Are you under the impression that you are in fact the only human being that actually exists, and you're living in an insular and isolated Noosphere of your own experience?
>>
>>5264987
okay you're totally a narcissist. i don't know why it didn't click until just now
>>
>>5264936
because the anorexic being willing to die is caused by them not being able to give up the control over themselves, it takes over you and becomes an obsession

the transsexual wanting to die, is usually caused by a bleak outlook on the future and the social isolation transition causes
>>
>>5264885
This same argument is used against trans-people.
>>
>>5264984
apperently basic philosophical concepts are "self-aggrandizing terminology" . Ontology is like philosophy 101 stuff. Actually no, not even. Ontology is like the most basic philopshy that even someone whose smoking pot for the first time will come to.
>>
>>5265000
MACHINES GET OUT. THIS BOARD IS FOR HUMANS. i'm fucking sick of you machines always trying to prove you're people for fucks' sake don't you have your own machine boards to post on?
>>
why do american people join the military ?
are they like retarded or what ?
>>
>>5264936
>How is it not AGP?

Do you even know what AGP is?
>>
>>5265010
abandonment issues
>>
>>5265010
Why exactly would they be retarded for joining the military?
>>
>>5265002
Some anorexics would rather die than be fat. Some transwomen would rather die than transition into what they consider ugly women.Both are to do with appearence. You trying to make out that one is worse than the other does not validate your argument.
>>
>>5264994
You should look within yourself and trust your intuition more often. Your whole ideology is just denying you your capacity to understand the human experience and the world we live in. I can tell you're a smart person, you just deny actualizing this intelligence in any real way. Most people do
>>
So, just as a casual FYI for your you nay-saying fuck holes who like to spout tough because your anon on the internet.

I am trans, I am lesbian, I have an amazing and attractive cis partner who happens to be bi. She started dating me before transition and our relationship has only grown! She loves my now snugly penis, I can still get hard and have penetrative sex. She will usually cum 3 times before I cum once. When we first met I was a switch, now I love just being the little spoon.

My relationship may sound like a fairy tale, but sorry you butt hurt single hatemongers its about as real as it gets. So while your contemplating which hand is your favorite I will be enjoying my amazing partner sucking lovingly on my now little prick and having mind blowing full body orgasms.

The facts are life is just plain better in almost every imaginable way! The only negative aspect is having to worry about running into one of your close minded asses on the street and you trying to assault me because your insecure due to my existence. I work for a company in the top 100 of the fortune 500, and my girlfriend is majoring in neruo science completing her masters then PHD.

Life is good and getting better. To any other trans people out there. Hang in there. You can, and will be happy if you try!
>>
>>5264946
the original argument was that transsexuals and anorexics were the same because they both delusionally believe they are something that they are not.
anorexia is not a delusional mental illness where they believe they are clinically obese when they're not, that isn't an opinion
>>
>>5265012
Yes.
>>
>>5265003
it wasn't an argument i wasn't being serious
>>
File: Human body.jpg (12 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
Human body.jpg
12 KB, 222x250
>>5264968
>Just because it's not great absolutely everywhere in the world at this current time doesn't mean that somehow all of the planet earth will never be ok for trans people until the end of time.

I will readily concede that I cannot with 100% certainty predict how society's views on sexual preferences might change over time. All I want you to do is avoid falling into the trap some people do and assume something like, "Oh people can either fully accept transgender people or they cannot so therefore there is a 50% chance that people will accept transgender people fully."

Despite what modern media might say, people clearly have sexual preferences. While these certainly do vary from person to person, viewed across a wide population trends do emerge. There is a reason why most people will agree a certain person is beautiful or a certain person is ugly. For most people being the correct sex is a sine qua non of sexual attraction. While I can't with 100% certainty predict this will always be true, my guess is that smart money is on it holding true.
>>
>>5265014
why would you voluntary sign in to be a slave and be trained and probably send to war to die "for your country", instead of spend your life learning and developing things and being a useful person in society instead of killing people for your country. American people is so damn retarded, it wouldnt be a surprise they have the highest number of volunteers because most of them are retarded rednecks
>>
>>5265022
Well I dont know what you are referring to but it wasn't my argument. I guess that would explain the amount of butthurt drama tho.
>>
>>5264925
Did it, worst decision on my life, don't recommend it.
>>
>>5265018
Oh wait, I remember you now. You're the guy that said people could get rid of their gender dysphoria if they just believed hard enough.
>>
>>5265017
Anorexics would rather die than lose control, it usually has nothing to do with being fat or your appearance.

Some transwomen would rather die than live as non-passing transwomen, becuase it is near impossible to live a happy fulfilling life as a transwoman, as very few people treat you as a 'real woman' and it is extremely hard to function if you don't transition, the only option sometimes is suicide
>>
>>5265000
You're just a particularly uppity figment of my imagination, probably a manifestation of my superiority complex come to show me how much of an asshole I used to be when I was a child.
>>
>>5265027
Poe's law, given the issue of anorexia and you apparently having it.
>>
>>5265018
My whole ideology is a lot more complicated than just transness.
>>
>>5265036
Again you cannot speak for all anorexics or trans people, and i am not sure what point you are trying to make as i am not arguing against trans people?
>>
File: 1325028379090.png (76 KB, 208x201) Image search: [Google]
1325028379090.png
76 KB, 208x201
>>5265020
>I am trans, I am lesbian, I have an amazing and attractive cis partner who happens to be bi. She started dating me before transition and our relationship has only grown! She loves my now snugly penis, I can still get hard and have penetrative sex. She will usually cum 3 times before I cum once. When we first met I was a switch, now I love just being the little spoon.
>My relationship may sound like a fairy tale, but sorry you butt hurt single hatemongers its about as real as it gets. So while your contemplating which hand is your favorite I will be enjoying my amazing partner sucking lovingly on my now little prick and having mind blowing full body orgasms.
>>
File: shrug-emoticon.png (25 KB, 150x167) Image search: [Google]
shrug-emoticon.png
25 KB, 150x167
>>5265033
>people could get rid of their gender dysphoria if they just believed hard enough
worked for me.
>>
>>5265048
Who's claiming to be speaking for all trans people?

You genuinely believe some transgender women commit suicide because they're ugly hons?
>>
>>5265058
Rub it in why dont you
>>
>>5265017
I actually hear from a lot of trannies that they'd rather be an ugly woman instead of an attractive man. And when I say woman, I mean a biological woman. Nobody wants to be something that's almost universally hated and mistreated.
>>
>>5265033
You believe harder than I'm asking you to when you believe in your dysphoria
>>
>>5265006
>WAIT IS THIS AN ACTUAL OBJECTIVIST ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT IN THE WILD!? Oh my god, my philosophy teacher just hung himself.

This is what you said. You restated his position as an "Objectivist Ontological Argument". Which I will concede is a fair assessment of what his essential position is.

But then you went on to "Address the meat of his argument" by saying "Oh my god, my philosophy teacher just hung himself."

How does that address the meat of his argument? All you did was attempt to self-aggrandize yourself by saying I was specifically educated in philosophy so I am right and you are wrong. Assuming you were actually educated in philosophy you would understand why your argument is fallacious.

Now don't get angry about my response. That will most likely be your initial emotional response. But you need to not give into that. Instead you need to remember that I was trying, by my own admission to help you. If some random person on the internet can see what kind of a self-important ass you are being from this small interaction on the internet, what do you think the chances are a person with whom you have to work closely and extendedly with will notice?

Just think about how you act is all I ask of you. And I do it to help you.
>>
>>5265063
>Cant be bothered to read posts so just makes up shit

Didn't say that, and from your other posts starting to think you are a /pol/ troll now
>>
File: hon meme.jpg (81 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
hon meme.jpg
81 KB, 640x457
>>5264407
Because they're really males, have male interests, work male jobs, dress and act male, and have straight male sexuality towards women. They claim "muh repression" but lets be honest here these people even after transition are nothing like women or normal transwomen, they're mostly old hons too.
>>
>>5265086
>Some transwomen would rather die than transition into what they consider ugly women.Both are to do with appearence.

from your original post.
>>
>>5265076
Lol and you do not think ugly and/or fat women are universally hated and mistreated and mocked? I mean just lookie here >>5264840
>>
>>5265078
I was joking about that last part. I haven't taken a philosophy class in several years, and its not really something I claim to be any sort of expert in. I was simply referencing the common theme of philosophy teachers being mortified by people taking objectivism seriously.
>>
>>5264738
The harsh truth is that you're oversensitive and need to toughen up. Your emotional distress at trannies means nothing.
>>
>>5265093
>You genuinely believe some transgender women commit suicide because they're ugly hons

>Some transwomen would rather die than transition into what they consider ugly women

If you cannot see how these two statements are different you are a fucking retard. Also in the earlier post i said specifically here-on 4chan, not all transwomen worldwide.
>>
I'm starting to think we are all being trolled here chaps.
>>
File: 1443147922204.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1443147922204.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>5265112
explain to me the difference
>>
>>5264826
Why do men who develop this condition never shave their fucking tits

That makes them look 100x worse.
>>
>>5265029
>I will readily concede that I cannot with 100% certainty predict how society's views on sexual preferences might change over time. All I want you to do is avoid falling into the trap some people do and assume something like, "Oh people can either fully accept transgender people or they cannot so therefore there is a 50% chance that people will accept transgender people fully."
>Despite what modern media might say, people clearly have sexual preferences. While these certainly do vary from person to person, viewed across a wide population trends do emerge. There is a reason why most people will agree a certain person is beautiful or a certain person is ugly. For most people being the correct sex is a sine qua non of sexual attraction. While I can't with 100% certainty predict this will always be true, my guess is that smart money is on it holding true.
That's the problem with your mass overgeneralization of the entire species. You lose the actual humanity of the people you're discussing in the cracks when you refer to them as sample sets in the billions. Everyone in the world will probably never prefer only mint chocolate chip ice cream, there will probably be some people who are freaked out that they're eating ice cream made from mint, or they don't like the taste, or how it looks green or whatever individual preference they might have for what they like. Sure there will probably be people who don't prefer to date or have sex with trans people in the future, and others who might even think trans people are freaky or weird, deserving of ridicule for existing. Maybe there will even be people who hate them for that long too. However, I take anyone who believes they're some kind of fortune teller with a grain of salt, especially if they base the cultural expression of their entire ideal future society on little else but their personal prejudices in the present against a specific minority group.
>>
Because I don't want to give in to jihadist society.
>>
>>5265092
Yeah, everyone knows that only men serve in the military in 2015.
>>
File: 1392559320368.jpg (113 KB, 1280x657) Image search: [Google]
1392559320368.jpg
113 KB, 1280x657
>>5264407
>>5264434
>>5264418
I wanted to join, and still do because I genuinely enjoy military stuff and I want to do something important with my life.
However, one of the bigger reasons was I wanted to man up and stop feeling like a fucking girl. I thought if i could go army, become an infantryman, get into the fucking 75th Rangers, maybe then I'd shake this off. I didn't even get as far as signing up before being trans stopped me. I knew I'd just fucking kill myself if I went through with that stupid plan.
>>
>>5264889
>subhuman poorfags literally think this
kek
>>
>>5264407
>in such high numbers?
all 20 of them.
>>
File: 1448011301653.jpg (61 KB, 337x562) Image search: [Google]
1448011301653.jpg
61 KB, 337x562
>>5265092
>tfw according to lgbt cis women who are manlier and tougher than me are actually men
>>
File: idiot.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
>>5265129
>First says transwomen who think they are ugly COMMIT SUICIDE because of it

>Second one says transwomen who have NOT YET TRANSITIONED are PUT OFF transitioning out of fear they will be ugly and say they would rather die than live as an ugly woman

Do you need more spoonfeeding-anon?
>>
>>5265167
>The National Transgender Discrimination Survey found that 20% of transgender adults are veterans compared to 10% of the US population.
lmao they're essentially fighting for your right to hate them and treat them like shit.

Americans are assholes.
>>
File: transgender-navy-s_2581073b.jpg (74 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
transgender-navy-s_2581073b.jpg
74 KB, 620x387
>>5265092
Pretty much this, no legit trans girl would purposely act more and more masculine and fling themselves into testosterone filled environments. That would kill any real trans girl and yet these men do it literally for most of their lives which is a clear sign they aren't legit trans and even if they did experience gender dysphoria it's low at best meaning they really don't need to transition they just want to. Honestly most "trans" women like this are probably just cross dressers or agp fetishists who jump on the trans bandwagon so they feel less creepy.
>>
>>5265168
I thought it was trans people who say dikes are really men? At least thats the argument they use for saying is lesbians can use womens room so should transwomen
>>
>>5265148
>>5265168
>there are Rambo like cis women in the military killing people and blowing shit up just like these ex-military trans women
Do trannies actually believe this?
>>
I have military training because we all must go through it here. I used to be HUGE military freak, not so much anymore but I still am very into it and follow the news about Syrian war and Kurdish soldiers every day. Day by day I'm more and more convinced that I need to go there and join the freedom fighters to fight against IS. It's one thing that makes me passionate about something since I think I'm not very useful person to society otherwise. I don't think this has anything to do with gender identity because my nationalist identity and sense of justice is stronger. I used to work as security guard at airport after my training, I just think I'm doing the right thing when I get to protect people.
>>
>>5265184
Ohh you gonna get shit now for saying that, ust a warning.
>>
File: 1335942957297.jpg (83 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1335942957297.jpg
83 KB, 800x770
>>5265192
I dunno anything about the bathroom shit, but if you're justifying how retarded /lgbt/ shitposters are by saying retarded tgirls say stupid stuff too that's childish.
>>5265199
Are the 3 cis women who passed Ranger school actually trans men?
>>
>>5265192
>I thought it was trans people who say dikes are really men?
I've never known them to say that. Also it's dyke, not dike.

>At least thats the argument they use for saying is lesbians can use womens room so should transwomen
That argument isn't based on lesbians being men. It's more to counter the claim that letting trannies using the women's room would enable pedophiles; there are lesbian pedophiles, but no one says that lesbians should be banned from the bathroom because of that.
>>
>>5265199
Its not true?
>>
>>5265097
Don't really get the point you're trying to make here. I'm not saying fat or ugly people have it bad but it's obvious that being a fat or unattractive person isn't nearly as awful as being an unpassable transwoman. And most people don't think of fat or ugly people as some malevolent threat to society either.

>inb4 muh oppreshun olympics

It's a well known fact that trannies have a high mortality rate from both suicide and homicide. They also widely experience familial abandonment, employment and housing discrimination, homelessness, etc.
>>
>>5265184
>That would kill any real trans girl and yet these men do it literally for most of their lives which is a clear sign they aren't legit trans
I agree, this "women can be manly too" excuse is just that, an excuse these people use to try and claim they're trans. It's a way of explaining away why they're just like normal straight men. I don't buy it for a sec.
>>
File: YPG.jpg (327 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
YPG.jpg
327 KB, 1280x853
>>5265199
>>
>>5265204
I'm not justifying anything, just saying what i heard, no need to be salty. I dont care what bathrooms people use desu.
>>
File: 1382804888178.png (99 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1382804888178.png
99 KB, 625x626
>>5265226
Then how was it relevant at all? I swear to god this board is one of the biggest shitholes on here. Right behind /soc/ and before /v/.
>>
>>5265212
*I'm not saying fat or ugly people don't have it bad
>>
>>5265203
Honestly I really don't care, I'm trans and even I think this it's ridiculous to believe these people are legit trans. The only trans that do are either sjw tumblr trans or butch tranbians who are probably just agp.

>>5265204
>>5265209
>3 hardcore women
Idk maybe they're ftms who knows. There aren't many cis like this at all though.

>>5265216
Agreed
>>
>>5265221
In some shit hole countries like that women are forced into those roles though to survive and protect their families. Nobody is forcing western trans women into service.
>>
>>5265247
So you think every western cis woman who joins the military is a closeted ftm?
>>
>>5265212
The problem is trans people talk as if no one else has problems which is why you get the "oppression olympics" thing stamped on you. Most people do not think trans are malevolent, only the vocal assholes. The point is don't say what you are going through is a lot harder than another thing you have not experienced. If you just stuck to saying "look we are going through shit ok?" and stop the oppression olympics thats all you need and people would be more understanding. Most people know trans people have got it rough.
>>
File: o-TRANSGENDER-570.jpg (43 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
o-TRANSGENDER-570.jpg
43 KB, 570x379
>>5265092
>>5265184
>>5265216
Lol yeah these people really have female brains alright.
>>
>>5265260
Probably not but most of them aren't very masculine and aren't anywhere near combat which was my original point.
>>
File: 1445085322797.jpg (37 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
1445085322797.jpg
37 KB, 273x273
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
>over 300 kills
Musta been a man
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Lobkovskaya
>attained a high rank
Musta been a man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Raskova
>Over 30k sorties
Musta been a man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manshuk_Mametova
>Medal for Bravery
Bravery is a male emotion, FtM in disguise
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoya_Kosmodemyanskaya
>Hero of the Soviet Union award
WOWWWWWW MAN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya
>Prosecutor General
MAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
File: rr44.png (479 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
rr44.png
479 KB, 500x598
>>5265247
They're not being forced by anyone, it's the opposite of it. They are doing it because they don't want to be part of fundamentalist Islamic society anymore so they fight against terrorists and want to form their own independent democracy after being discriminated as race for ages.

Educate yourself, keyboard warrior.
>>
>>5265176
but the suicide still occurs for the same reason.

baitobaitodesu
>>
File: haha.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>5265276
Congrats on cherry picking a few examples of cis women in combat, you totally proved me wrong.
>>
>all these civilians complaining about transgender veterans

People can bitch all they want. I get my hormones through the VA, meaning that all the haters are financing my titty skittles with their tax contributions. The transgender care clinic that was recently opened at the Cleveland VA? Also financed by the haters. Once the Department of Health and Human Services makes a few quick changes to insurance regulations, those tax dollars will be paying for our surgeries as well.

Stay mad.
>>
>>5265281
No they want to protect their families from invading forces so in a way yes they're forced. Even children in those countries pick up a gun to fight. I doubt many of them actually want to.

Educate yourself retard.
>>
File: 1375267267229.png (75 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1375267267229.png
75 KB, 625x626
>>5265288
When you faggots keep saying cis women don't go into combat, I'm pretty sure examples of some that do does prove you wrong.
> On November 21, 2013, the first three women to ever complete the United States Marine Corps’ combat training course graduated from the United States Marine Corps School of Infantry in Camp Geiger, North Carolina
>>
>>5265272
>Probably not but most of them aren't very masculine and aren't anywhere near combat which was my original point.

you do realize us female troops have been barred from front-line combat positions, right? they haven't been allowed into the same kind of combat positions as men despite many wanting to join those roles
>>
>>5265266
Yeah they're totally women desu.
>>
Does this board just want to believe some 1950s ideal of women to be women's true nature? It sure seems like y'all just want them peaceful, out of the way, and as submissive as possible.
>>
>>5265301
No most of them get killed or flee as "refugees".
>>
>>5265304
>say most cis women don't engage in combat and aren't super masculine like transgender vets
>butt hurt transbian vet posts a few examples of hardcore women
Keep trying sir.
>>
>>5265229
It was relevant to the post i answered. Do you always throw a shit fit when you see something you dont like?
>>
>>5265192
The argument is that trans women can't use the ladies room because they present a possible sexual risk (even though a ridiculous amount of them don't even prefer women). This same argument was used against lesbian women, gay men and bisexual people decades ago because they were themselves perceived as sexually predatory degenerates by the social conservatives of the day who used their fear as an excuse to deny them basic necessities and attack them physically. Note the word "degenerate" is thousands of years old and has been used in multiple forms to ostracize hundreds of millions of different people around the world from hundreds of millions of other people around the world throughout time. This sort of opiate-of-the-masses, 2-minutes-hate, fearmongering bullshit has been fucking over everyone for millennia, gay, straight, trans, black, white, tall, short, left-handed, big-eared, whatever. It feeds into the instinctual paranoia that surrounds how vulnerable we are when we go to the bathroom. Misdirection, pathos, division and control. Chances are someone in your lineage, no matter who you are, was probably accused of being a potential threat to either men or women when left alone with them because of where or how they were born.
>>
>>5265306
Actually since 2013 some frontline combat positions have been open to women. There aren't many women that want to do that, being super aggressive and killing people is more of a male thing.

>>5265312
Not really.
>>
>>5265306
the barring of female troops in combat positions has been undone but we're only just going to be seeing any women being able to enter such positions now, as >>5265304 points out

the reason women haven't the military haven't been involved in much combat is because they weren't allowed to take combat roles, not because no women wanted to take those roles. there's also the the basic fact that men in the army are at a much greater advantage to meet the physical requirements those positions demand than women are, which further illustrates that the lack of women in combat positions is not evidence of women not wanting to take those roles
>>
>>5265263
And most trans people don't think no one else has problems, only the vocal assholes. How about we all stop projecting anecdotes and the beliefs of a vocal minority onto entire groups of people and act reasonably.
>>
>>5265176
lel, why is it always the retards who call other people retards while making retarded arguments.

These are literally the same fucking thing.
also it's not 'spoon feeding' for you to explain your shitty arguments that make sense only in your mind to me.

but nice try, you look good at least right? you're one of those porn lesbians?
>>
>>5265328
How is the bathrooms thing relevant to
>tfw according to lgbt cis women who are manlier and tougher than me are actually men
>>5265320
Most of them still aren't ALLOWED to.
>>5265337
As far as the US goes in 2013 3 women were only allowed to complete combat training. They are still not allowed to be in combat until the Marines see proof women are physically capable of doing so.
>>
>>5265338
>not because no women wanted to take those roles
Honestly 90% of women don't though. Only super masculine women do that. Probably to much testosterone as a child.
>>
>>5265308
Nice legs

>>5264407
1) to try to man up
2) same reason there are so many lesbians in the militiary, and most transwomen are lesbian/lean lesbian
>>
>>5265337
>Actually since 2013 some frontline combat positions have been open to women.

yes, positions which have more stringent physical and training requirements that women have had to work through since that policy change. there hasn't been enough time yet to see how many women will make the cut and join those roles
>>
>>5265352
>Most of them still aren't ALLOWED to
Most of them DON'T WANT TO either you idiot. lol
>>
>>5265354
>Honestly 90% of women don't though. Only super masculine women do that. Probably to much testosterone as a child.
Where's your sources for this bullshit?
>>
>women can't or don't want to fight in combat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion#1st_Russian_Women.27s_Battalion_of_Death
argue whatever you want about the willingness of women to fight, but remember that transwomen are socialized male and conditioned to incline to combat whereas women are not. to argue that inclination to combat is based solely on gender ignores this fact entirely.
>>
>>5265363
Can you provide any sort of proof on the lack demand for these combat roles or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
>>5265360
Transbians are the minority. Most transwomen are either androphilic or bisexual.
>>
File: birdhat.jpg (13 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
birdhat.jpg
13 KB, 366x321
>>5265354
...is it just me or is it starting to get kind of sexist in here
>>
>>5265311
A lot of people have this attitude that trans people are only legitimate if they meet some ridiculous stereotype of their gender, even though that really makes it seem like they're just trying too hard to "prove" their masculinity/femininity.

>>5265354
>>5265363
>unsupported claim
>>
>>5265366
I'm a cis woman and I don't hear about a lot of women wanting to answer the call to arms, where's your source that all these women want to?

Oh that's right you don't have one either.

>>5265363
Pretty much. I mean if there were so many women who wanted to join in combat we would've seen much more women speaking out about it. Seeing as how only recently (2013) that they're lifting the ban shows that most women don't really want to do that kind of stuff that men do. I think it has more to do with the military no being able to find willing young men to join their ranks as they used to so they're reaching out to women now.
>>
>>5265371
real women are naturally soft, meek, caring, and emotional anon what evidence do you need? any normal woman's mothering instinct precludes them from such male barbarism
>>
>>5265371
>>5265366
>>5265387
Can you provide any proof that a large amount of women want to be on the frontline or are you talking out of your asses out of anger?
>>
>>5265396
>I'm a cis woman and I don't hear about a lot of women wanting to answer the call to arms, where's your source that all these women want to?
Joining the military implies that they're willing to see combat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.