[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a serious question I hope you guys can answer. When a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422807364835.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1422807364835.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1920
I have a serious question I hope you guys can answer.

When a transperson says they are gay or straight, what does that mean?

If a ftm says they're gay does that mean they want to date men? If a mtf says they're straight does that mean they want to date women?

Can someone help me out with this.
>>
Usually it's in reference to the gender they want to be seen as, i.e. a straight trans man would exclusively date women. Sometimes people use the terms androphilic and gynephilic (male-attracted and female-attracted, respectively) to avoid any ambiguity
>>
>>5261596
>If a ftm says they're gay does that mean they want to date men?
Yes, you have the right idea.

> If a mtf says they're straight does that mean they want to date women?
Suddenly you lost it.
What? How did you manage with this?

If a woman is straight, does that mean she want to date women?
>>
>straight
>woman dating a woman
what.
>>
>>5262069
i get it! cause you're pretending not to understand.

Ha! that is a good one
>>
>>5261596

I know this is fucking awful of me but seeing that guy do that just destroys me.

He was so pretty before and I know how bad dysphoria sucks but holy shit.... Why would you give that up?

Like I said. I know it's not right but i sucks bad!
>>
>>5262921
>Why would you give that up?
he gave up nothing of value to him
>>
>>5261596
I'm an ftm who likes dudes and I say I'm gay. I'm actually dating another ftm and we both shout to the heavens about how gay we are.

(not actually because thats weird and we'd get goofy looks. but you get it, yeaaaah)
>>
>>5262921
>He was so pretty before
He looks more masculine in his before than in his after. If you shaved off that facial hair he'd look way girlier.

Like all these coarse groves he had pre-T disappeared somehow with T, and now he has girly soft skin.
>>
>>5261596
>Can someone help me out with this?

People with gender dysmorphia are mentally ill anon. It's best not to think too hard about thier delusion.
>>
>>5263191
What about it is delusional, exactly?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.