[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be passing pre-op MTF >Meet incredible guy >He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 13-Impa-initial-design.jpg (86 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
13-Impa-initial-design.jpg
86 KB, 900x600
>Be passing pre-op MTF
>Meet incredible guy
>He's open minded and a-okay with me being trans
>Date for several months
>He asks me to move in with him and I agree to
>Fast forward a year and a half to today
>Calls me from work, says we need to talk
>Admits that he's been cheating on me with a natural girl
>Says he can't have sex with me anymore because of my penis
>He feels emasculated for some reason
>Breaks up with me right there ans asks me to move out
>TFW living on the streets with nowhere to go

I hated myself and my dong before. Now hate isn't a strong enough word.

Help me not to kill myself? Pic unrelated.
>>
Wow that's fucking awful. I'm not sure what I can offer in terms of advice or support but you have my sympathies
>>
That's terrible :c I would ask to stay for a few weeks at least but at the same time it would suck because now you know where he's going . :c
>>
>>5258507
no bullying
>>
>>5258461
>Meet incredible guy
>Meet obnoxious wimp
FTFY

>I hated myself and my dong before. Now hate isn't a strong enough word.
>I hated obnoxious wimp before. Now hate isn't a strong enough word.
FTFY part 2. You girls are girls.

>>nearest lgbt.
Ultimately, we're kinda supporting each others.
>>
>>5258461
>He's open minded and a-okay with me being trans
>He feels emasculated for some reason
>pick one
He lied or wasn't mature enough to know what the fuck he wanted. This is all on him not you or your dong.

Transdongs don't cause other dongs to cheat. Your dong simply doesn't have that magic power.
>>
>>5258507
How's your transition going?
>>
>>5258461
Find I secure real man
>>
>Brag about giant shemale penis
>Wonder why he feels bad

???
>>
>>5258612
???
I don't see where OP did that. Likely, it's shrunk and less/non functional from the hormones.
>>
Aw op, Whereabouts do you live? I've been in your situation (sort of), living on the streets is the absolute worst. Is there anyone you can stay with at all? Any hostels or things like that? We love you sugar, it'll get better.
>>
Show dong
>>
>>5258461

Was your dick much larger than his?
>>
>>5258711
>tfw larger dick than bf
at least it's feminine right
>>
>>5258461
Do you have a job/any income at all? Start looking for a cheap place to live, and a room mate if need be.
It's not your fault, and you can get through this.
>>
>>5258461
Is there like a lgbt center in your city?

Also not you make you feel bad but he obviously was not ok with you being trans and he sounds like a piece of shit
You might of just fell for his bullshit because it seemed to fit the narrative of how you would meet your perfect bf.

Live and learn don't kill yourself over a break up
you probably need to find shelter then a job
>>
>>5258461
Find an LGBT organization and/or homeless shelter to help you. I've been in similar situations but am doing pretty great now, you can too if you stay strong.
>>
>>5258461
numero uno
it's not you anon. it's him. breathe. chill. don't be a bitch about it. he cheated. shit sucks. be reasonable.

first things first, your living situation is the most important thing. how old are you? is moving back in with your parents an option? have you talked to him about being able to stay with him until the end of the month to work things out. two tops so as to get a security deposit together for a new place. the key is: don't argue, don't fight, don't be passive aggressive either. you're two people. things didn't work out. maybe he wants a family with a wife and kids of his genetic own. maybe your penis just makes him uncomfortable. whatever. it's primarily on him. not you. don't blame yourself. don't think what you did wrong. don't hate your junk and want to kill yourself. use all that self pity as fuel for the fire, think objectively of what your goals are and push for them. not happy with the dick, save money to get rid of it, get on a doctor's waiting list and bite the bullet until you get it done. in the mean time, look for distractions. hobbies / people to talk to to help you get through this, but don't get lost in the minor escapes so as to hinder your own growth.

sorry it didn't work out. you'll find another. just be patient. make sure you foster better communication in the relationship, it shouldn't even get to them cheating being why you guys broke up. just talk.

if you want to try to salvage the relationship, try. could never hurt to better understand him, his side, and how to avoid this type of conflict in the future. feelings like that don't just develop seemingly over night. especially ones that lead to cheating. clearly their were signs of his insecurity that lead to the cheating that you failed to recognize. you need to learn from this experience anon. take it with your head up. you tried. it didn't work out. shit sucks. onto the next one. you keep killin' em ontario. i believe
>>
>>5258461
If you were helping pay the rent he can't just kick you out, talk to tenants rights group, even if you're not on the lease you have rights as a rent paying tenant, you get at least 30 days notice, not 1.
>>
>>5259079
No, it was you OP. You're pretending to be a woman and for a normal straight guy, one that's being programmed to be PC, he can't overcome natural urges.

He found what it's like to be with a real woman. There's no comparison.

Yes it sucks. Stick with your own kind to avoid future fuck ups. Hating your dong isn't the answer. Hating yourself isn't the answer. Realising your limitations is.
>>
>>5258461
>relying financially on someone else
This is where you fucked up.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Straights win again, you pathetic in-closet faggot.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>5260966

Even if that's true, you don't throw someone out onto the street.

I'm not into blackmail but I think I would have told the guy that I get 1-2 months to find a place. Otherwise his new girlfriend learns who her boyfriend has been sleeping with.
>>
Shelters can work but sometimes they cause issues if you dont have aids or are under 18.

I lived mostly out of mcdonalds and libraries going to shelters for food. friends let me crash sometimes but really you just need to work on staying warm. it helps if you have a car because you can get place to place if need be

Also that guy is a piece of shit. any partner who leaves someone on the street day off breaking up with them is a total shit, if they have no where to go you should not be a shit head and push them out espically when they were the one who did the wrong thing.
>>
>>5258461
>androphilia
Problem located
>>
>>5258461
Don't you have some claim to the apartment as well?
I don't think he can kick you out, so stay in the apartment.
>>
>>5261336
Oh, and if you do end up killing yourself, make sure you murder him first.
>>
>>5261336
When a relationship is over, it's over. It's impractical and an emotional minefield to keep seeing the protagonist day in day out. One has to leave ASAP.

Since OP is dependent on the ex paying the rent it's imprsctical to enforce a moving out period, the ex might just say "fine then, I'll leave" sticking OP with the rent cost.
>>
>>5258461
maybe if we give him attention she'll want to move in with me!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.