[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y are mtfs in comics fetishized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: iyuZvYw.jpg (265 KB, 1084x993) Image search: [Google]
iyuZvYw.jpg
265 KB, 1084x993
Why do all mtf trannies want to have red hair and like purple or pink, big glasses?
Or more precisely, why do so many obnoxious, loud and toxic sjw transgender and allies fetishize this look?

Claire in OC is like this, and also this new Jessica U Manix Pixie webcomic stuff. Why is this so?

Are the loudest mtfs all agps? Thinking that being trans or female means buying clothes, looks and such?
>>
>>5255562
Not wanting to sex a penis is transphobia or whatever now.
God damn people can be attracted to whatever they fucking want, isn't that one of the main selling points of this whole lgbtquiop-now I know my ABCs movement?
>>
not sure what this comic is supposed to represent but i actually do see this alot in the feminst communities. they are dismissive or hateful of transwomen but love transmen and even invite them into women only spaces. It kinda comes down to yeah they dont see either as the gender the want to be seen as.

as for your thing, its kinda just an outcast thing, personally i do have a thing for the mousey nerdy girl but most of these people just want to look maybe because they want to look smart. as for me i genuinely have the outcast smart girl look because its who i actually am not just pretending to be to be cool in the counter culture society which is what many of these trans and cis women are doing
>>
Is that FTM strawman saying that being trans makes him not a man?
>I'm not into guys
>well you're in luck because I'm not one
>>
>>5255620

You're all turning on yourselves for different degenerate reasons and it's fucking beautiful

You earned this.
>>
>>5255562
That blue haired puss slayer
>>
>>5255803
>implying /pol/ and groups like it dont in-fight constantly
GG. May be celebrating victory a bit prematurely buddy
>>
>>5255620
>Wow, I'm really attracted to this girl
>"My great aunt wasn't pure blooded"
>Sorry, I'm not attracted to non-aryan
That's racist.

If you were attracted at one point, then you can't suddenly change your mind about it, without it being racist/transphobic etc.

>>5255679
That lesbian obviously doesn't respect trans people, and really only cares about a vagina, not what the person looks like.
FtMs are generally fine with dating lesbians, they don't usually identify as men.
>>
>>5255562
The idea is probably to make them stick out, without trying to draw some clocky features.
>>
>>5255833
oh snap, i didn't think of it that way. Incase also has a bit of thing for ginger futas.
>>
>>5255855
Who's that annoying fuck who draws his ginger tranny fantasy for $10k a month on a $2k Cintiq?
>>
File: QWGWRxD.png (204 KB, 509x380) Image search: [Google]
QWGWRxD.png
204 KB, 509x380
>>5255828
>FtMs don't identify as men
>>
>>5255862
Shadman?
>>
cuz the obes rhat draw these comics are actually BPD attention whores, not actual mtfs.
>>
>>5255919
their is a large portion of the ftm and FAAB trans community that has no problem dating lesbians. Not even joking i even know an FTM who didnt want to give up the title of lesbian but wanted to be a guy. But really all you have to do is look at women only spaces, many let ftms in but not transwomen. They dont care about the person just the genitals
>>
>>5255926
I dont know. But he makes that shitty comic, the one people keep parodying
>>
>>5255562
I'm not really weighing in on your comment but that comic is def a thing. I kinda feel that those women should stop saying they date women and start saying they date vaginas. Just saying, it's accurate.
>>
>>5255828
>lesbian obviously doesn't respect trans people, and really only cares about a vagina

What is a lesbian anyway

really they just need a good solid dickin' and they'll come around. They are all just faking their dislike for cock.
>>
>>5255960
>really they just need a good solid dickin' and they'll come around.
Sounds so bad, but I had friend who was kind of bi, but claimed she'd never date a guy, so she just called herself lesbian. Then she got on anti depressants, and within months was ready to date a guy she'd only just met. She's only been with guys ever since, it's been like a year.
>>
>>5255562
This comic is terrible
>>
>>5255952
Questionable content?
>>
File: 1429545347457.jpg (24 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1429545347457.jpg
24 KB, 500x320
>>5255949
I wouldn't say those people are representative, they sound fucking awful.
>>
>>5256150
Might be. I just know the "artist" for that uses a $2000 Cintiq 24HD to draw what I'd always assumed was the work of a teenager in photoshop with a mouse. And his Patreon rakes in $10,000 a month. It's pretty annoying to see such a talentless retard let loose with the most hi-tech (yet still affordable) graphics tablet on the market, and get paid $50,000 a day to do so, purely because he gives the SJWs exactly what they want
>>
>>5256169
*$50,000 a year
>>
>>5256169
so you are bitter that an artist or content creator is making money because of community support? if it is QC he really doesnt give them what they want. they dislike him because he wont put in an asexual character. claire isnt like THE TRANNY like in so many other comics and he had been popular for a long time before
>>
>>5255562
>transgirl grows bangs to hide her phat brow bone
>transguy grows a beard to hide his weak jaw and baby face

>lesdyke is wearing a jean shirt and black pants
>tansguy is wearing jeans and black t-shirt
>possible foreshadowing that lesdyke chaser is actually trans?

>Characters loose their unholy tooth gap between panels;
>panel 1; tranny has one, lesdyke has none
>panel 2; tranny has two, lesdyke has one
>panel 3; tranny has one
>panel 4; no one has gaps
>panel 5; no one has gaps
>panel 6; suddenly this fuckboy has 2 gaps

>coloured outside the lines on panel 3, didn't colour enough in panel 5

I hate it
>>
>>5256185
It is QC yes. And yeah, I am bitter, that doesnt mean im wrong.
He cant write for shit and his art style is a joke. It pisses me off that he can earn $10,000 a month for what he does, and that one of the best graphics tablets available is being wasted.
I get 100 times less than his monthly salary every time i sell a piece because I have to work to a local market that only wants to see local landscapes. I'd literally have to sell more than 100 pieces in a month to match what this guy gets for occasionally shitting out a few SJW comic panels.

Just because Im bitter doesnt mean anything about the validity of my argument. It's equally as valid as saying the Kardashians dont deserve their millions for occasionally saying something stupid on camera when there are people out there that work hard and dont get anything like that, or at the very least, people more worthy or entertaining to have a show about
>>
>>5255828
>FtMs are generally fine with dating lesbians, they don't usually identify as men.
Not legit FtM's. Confused dykes who THINK they're FtM, yes.
>>
>>5256281
Take online commissions?
>>
>>5256420
There's no gap in the market. There's a thousand little tumblr bloggers that have a head start on me. It'd be like trying to start a Let's Play channel on YouTube.
>>
>>5256441
Boo hoo
>>
>being mad at people for not wanting to fuck you

As a trans woman this shit is retarded. If someone doesn't want to date me because I'm a trans woman than so what? Demanding that people want to fuck you is absurd. And yes I know that this person was attracted to them until they found out they were trans but it still applies. If someone isn't comfortable with you and doesn't want to date you for ANY reason, then so be it.
>>
>>5256169
Hurr hurr hurr he SJW because I say so.

He's shit and disproportionately paid. That's enough for a reasonable person to dislike him and his work, but you have to start tossing around a meaningless buzzword and make yourself look like a reactionary retard.
>>
>>5256262
Tooth lines are not "unholy tooth gaps," they're an extremely old cartoon convention. You drop them when it would clutter the mouth. The rest of your post is equally retarded nonsense. Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>5256358
Real FtMs are lovely men. Reasonable, responsible, not crazy bitches at all. No penis but much respect regardless.

Feminists are the reason we can't have nice things.
>>
>>5258998
>he SJW because I say so
Er no. Because he is. Have you ever read his comic? He's desperate to be as diverse and inclusive of as much bullshit s possible

Thats why he's paid disproportionately, like Quinn, and Sarkeesian. People seem them as doing the right thing, and so give them money and support.
If he was some edge lord writing a comic of the same quality but about how stupid progressive liberals are, do you think he'd get anywhere near as much money? Hell, even if he was writing a comic of a better quality but not trying to be inclusive, he probably wouldnt be raking in as much cash
Its exactly the same as that Steven Universe bullshit. Its not good, but it appeals to these over grown children with too much money.

It is very relevant to call him a SJW because if he wasnt we wouldnt even be talking about him
>>
>>5259007
I dont expect you to talk. No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die.

But seriously, youre talking shit. Tooth gap is still character design. More often than not, you dont put it in, unless its part of a character's recognisable look. It's all to do with giving you characters distinctive features so even if you draw them poorly or change what they're wearing, theyre still recognisable. You'd only drop it if they're far enough in the background, or at an angle where you wouldnt see it, or the line would be too thick. You do not drop it frame to frame when the character is at more or less the same distance, and constantly at the same angle
>>
>>5259007
Tooth lines would be if you wanted to show each individual tooth which the artist evidently does not want to do, see close up on panel 3. According to your logic this poor lass has only 2 really wide teeth. I'm pretty sure what the last anon was getting at is that the art is inconsistent and the characters are just too stereotypical to be relatable characters.

-sincerely a /co/mrade
>>
"I am only sexually attracted to people with vaginas."

In 1950: You're mentally ill and you need to experience penis to cure your homosexuality.

In 2000: That's a sexual orientation, you were born that way, it's not a sin, you have a right to fulfill what makes you happy.

In 2015: You're mentally ill and you need my girl tinkler to cure your transphobia.
>>
>>5266828
>n 2015: You're mentally ill and you need my girl tinkler to cure your transphobia.
>thingsthathaveneverbeensaid.jpeg
You know, if youre going to make and edgy comparison, at least make it vaguely realistic. Theyre not forcing themselves on anyone, they just think genitals arent that important if everything else about a person is attractive, they cant understand people who think that way an label it "transphobic because SJWs need a scary name for everything they think is unfair.

also:
>In 2000: That's a sexual orientation, you were born that way, it's not a sin, you have a right to fulfill what makes you happy.
You have to be fucking kidding me. This wasnt the attitude anywhere on the planet in 2000. Maybe around 2010 or 2012, but even today in the US a large number of people believe homosexuality is a choice
>>
>>5255562
why do you have to bitch so much?
MTf's are a fetish theres literally nothing else it can be
>>
>>5267472
>they just think genitals arent that important if everything else about a person is attractive

What do people do if they're attracted to one another and they're alone together? They rub their genitals together.

That's where it all ends up. It's kind of an important step.
>>
>>5267496
>That's where it all ends up. It's kind of an important step.
Not remotely. Are you a virgin or some shit? Relationships arent about sex. In fact as you get older, you'll find sex is less and less frequent.
People are still in relationships, and stil love each other, even if theyre in completely sexless relationships.

Besides, its not like trans girls dont get fairly good surgery anyway.
>>
>>5267591
>Not remotely. Are you a virgin or some shit?

No. Are you?

>Relationships arent about sex

No, but it's a big part of it.

>In fact as you get older, you'll find sex is less and less frequent.

My grandparents were still having sex so you're full of it.

>People are still in relationships, and stil love each other, even if theyre in completely sexless relationships.

Maybe in your hippie dippie cu-ck generations idea of a relationship

But every relationship I've been I've had sex.
>>
File: dumb.jpg (40 KB, 588x571) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
40 KB, 588x571
>>5267645
>Are you?
No
> but it's a big part of it.
Nope not necessarily. Maybe when youre very young or the relationship is young. But as I said, people have less sex as they go on. It becomes more about living together, having a family, managing a house. Thats what a long term relationship is about.
>My grandparents were still having sex so you're full of it.
Oh shit, your grandparents? YOUR grandparents? Holy fuck. T-this changes everything, because....oh, no wait, my mistake. It changes nothing.
An exception doesnt break the rule. Just because 2 corpses still mashed their dusty fuck parts together does not mean people dont have less sex the longer theyre together. Yure a fucking moron if you think otherwise
>cu-ck
The never ending meme
>But every relationship I've been I've had sex
Wow, so youre telling me sex is often part of a relationship? Youve blown my mind, I had no idea!
Youre a fucking dipshit. My entire point has been it isnt the most important thing, and it isnt, relationships do just fine when the people in them arent fucking. As ive said repeatedly, long term relationships become more about having company and commitment to each other, and just generally getting through life together, sex becomes less important.

And I notice you conveniently skipped that I pointed out trans girls tend to get surgery, so its not even like they cant have sex in the fucking first place
>>
>>5267591
>this hard in denial
m'lady
>>
>>5267674
>he said, talking to a lesbian
>>
>>5267683
That would explain why they're defending bed death so hard, cause lesbians invented it.
>>
>>5267721
>efending bed death so hard, cause lesbians invented it.
I seriously hope youre not gay, because that's be the ultimate irony. I constantly see fags on this board bitching about how when theyre 25 they'll never brown a dick again
>>
>>5255828
>FtMs are generally fine with dating lesbians, they don't usually identify as men.

Tucutes, yes. Valid Ftms with the ability to form coherent thoughts, no.
>>
You want to know a secret?

All trannies are mentally broken.

Thats why they all make such a huge fucking big deal about themselves. They change what they identify as, to try to catch as much 'oppression points' as possible.
If you're a MtF, you get to whine about transphobia, Cis men, misogyny, misandry, bigotry, etc... which makes great fodder if you're a horrible failure 'cartoonist'. It also gets you into some very niche communities who seem to fall over each other trying to support you out of white/cis/straight/male guilt.

Christ, look at that fucking disaster who is at the center of gamer gate. He couldnt make 1 half decent game, yet pulls in something like 6k a month through patron. 10 years ago, if he really was legit trans(and not just using it to con people) he probably would have killed himself while living in subsidized housing. Instead, hes making more than most straight out of school university grads.
>>
>>5268678
>they all make such a huge fucking big deal about themselves
Transitioning actually made me super low-key. I used to be that kind of obnoxious labeling victimizer but now I feel bad after being confrontational.

I mean, yeah, I'm depressed and shit but at least I don't make a big fuss over it.
>>
>>5269000
Yeah, i mean trannies as in the horrible trans people who poison the community.

Trans-folk are fine by me... Its the trolls like Brianna Wu or any of the dozen or so 'artists' who made those horrible web comics that serve nothing more than making their lives a spectacle who i call trannies, who are mentally broken.
>>
>>5268678
Correlation does not establish cause and effect
>>
>>5255562

I'd feel cheated if I brought a cute boy home only to discover he was packing a vag.
>>
Fucking tumblr culture cancer.
One of the things that make me doubt I'm trans on a daily basis is the fact that I want nothing to do with them. I just want to be a girl and be done with it. Why do they make such a big deal out of their flaws? Is it because sjws are so talentless that they try to fall back on every aspect of their identity to validate their existence?
>>
>>5268678
>They change what they identify as, to try to catch as much 'oppression points' as possible.

You're insane. More than I or any other trans person is.
>>
File: Despise.gif (710 KB, 466x271) Image search: [Google]
Despise.gif
710 KB, 466x271
>>5255562
I identify myself with the short haired lesbian (I'm a cis white atheist male).

When I imagine my ideal partner, she's a genetic female.

What does that make me?
>>
>>5274699
A trans phobic bigot, genitals shouldn't matter. Just the personality.
>>
>>5267673
> sex doesn't matter
> I know you don't like dicks but just pretend I don't have one

Ayyy lmao.
>>
File: CoplandOS.gif (125 KB, 1097x805) Image search: [Google]
CoplandOS.gif
125 KB, 1097x805
>>5274882
I want the same rights and duties for trans or cis people, so I'm not transphobic.

I also only consider dating women in my age range. That doesn't mean I hate children and the elderly. Your logic is flawed.

>shouldn't matter
Well, they do to me, and I'm unable to change it. You can accept that or keep hating me, but that's on you, not me.
>>
>>5274915
>>5274699
I would like input from as many people as possible.
>>
>>5275080
Transphobe
>>
>>5275095
I was actually looking for constructive input. You could start by discussing why do you view me as a transphobe, what do you understand by that, etc.

Name calling is just plainly uninteresting and adds nothing.
>>
>>5255636
>women invite women into women-only spaces

what a shocker

seriously, there is no behavior towards transpeople that is surprising when you simply take into account their actual biological sex.
>>
>>5267673

virgin detected
>>
>>5274699
>atheist
Why the fuck would you mention that? Bait.
>>
>>5275177
I dont know, brutally beating them up for wearing a bit of fabric intended for the opposite sex is pretty surprising. Sounds like mud slime behaviour to me. .
>>
File: WednesdayAddams.gif (457 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
WednesdayAddams.gif
457 KB, 500x268
>>5275897
>Opinions are perceived differently depending on who expresses them.
>Ok, let's just say everything. I'm 'white', I'm a man, I'm cis, and I don't believe in God.
>Please, guys and gals, help me broaden my perspective.

Answers:
>If you care if your girlfriend has a dick, you're "A trans phobic bigot!"
>Transphobe! REEEEEE I hate people who don't accept me fully and overlook biological facts when making a one lifetime decision like choosing a partner! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Are you an atheist? What does that have to do with anything? You're just trying to trigger people with your radical and transphobic preferences on partners with functional internal reproductive and your godless lifestyle.

This was my first visit to /lgbt/. I was trying to become a better person, trying to understand my feelings and views better. I'm guessing it might also be the last.

Best of luck to everyone. When reason is so lacking, one needs as much as one can muster.
>>
People that read webcomics are almost always utter shit.
>>
>>5277360
You shouldn't lump all webcomics together, senpai.
>>
>>5277358
No comeback? Fine. I don't think there's one.
>>
File: 1442058861540.jpg (20 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1442058861540.jpg
20 KB, 215x200
my question in all of this is why are so many mtfs are into chicks. I for one want a man in my life.
>>
>>5280609
<3
>>
File: watashi.png (332 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watashi.png
332 KB, 1280x720
>>5280609
>tfw bi leaning towards men and then a relationship with an abusive guy sort of ruined men for you

I still am attracted to them but the idea of being in a relationship like that again is fucking horrifying.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.