[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I trans? >Like having long hair and smooth skin and slim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Am I trans?
>Like having long hair and smooth skin and slim body
>Dislike being big and or muscular
>Dislike face and body hair
>Find men's clothes too boring, women's clothes too esoteric
>Marginal emotional attraction to men
>Full emotional attraction to women
>Find sex with women somewhat boring
>Sex with men is much more exciting
>Don't get along with women at all (/r9k/-tier)
>Get along with men okayish
>Like fashion and beauty and baking
>Like cars, planes, military history, vidya
The issue is I've had fantasies of being female since I was 10 but I only started to consider actually becoming once since my male life crashed and burned (as I said I'm on /r9k/) which makes me feel like I'm just another loser with an escapist fantasy but on the other hand I have long taken pride in looking like a little cute boy which is slowly coming to an end and freaking me out so maybe it's legit.
>>
If you have to ask, see a therapist
>>
>>5254758
How do you deal with the feel of being a 5'11 23 year old guy telling a stranger you want to be a girl?
>>
>>5254804
With a lot of sweating and nervous trembling
>>
>>5254804

Remind yourself of perspective, senpai. You're not the first miserable, fledgling tranny who fucked up their life to go under their wing, and you won't be the last. Possibly not even the one with least potential to pass they've ever had. They've also dealt with wife batterers, incestuous child molesters, and people with horrible stories about how they developed drug addictions. Remind yourself that every one one of you who walks in to their office makes a brighter day for them because it's one less person they have to deal with that represents some disturbing issues with the world.
>>
>>5254752
fuck being a tranny
be a femboy
youll keep your dick its way better
>>
>>5254899
I thought about this but I would have short shelf life I'm already 23 remember
>>5254896
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm gonna self med AAs and see where that goes. If I feel good I'll tell my therapist.
>>
>>5254907
Don't nuke your T completely or else you will lose bone density.
Consider starting with estrogen 3+ months in if taking AAs. Ideally I think you just want to try estrogen and see how it makes you feel, I did the same and do not regret it. Now I'm not too far from being 6 months in, and fulltime & passing because makeup is actually wizardry.
>>
>I like baking, am I trans?
>>
>>5254915
I meant just AA's affect your bone density by the way. Estrogen will however fix it.
>>
>>5254804
Remember me, the 6' 30 year old 'guy' doing the same thing.
I thought of the 6'2" 45yo trucker with kids who had certainly been before.
Failing that, stare at the floor and squirm nervously. That's good too.
>>
>>5254915
Ok I'll do that
>>
>>5254915
by the way is it possible to use inhouse pharmacy in the UK?
>>
>>5255362
I do not know, I would say they do if they let you select UK when you order, they won't for Norway for example. I'd use qhi for Europe however, they stock progynova for your E and both Spiro & Cypro so you can pick the AA with least side effects for you.

You have to sign some indemnity forms for qhi, but it's not too bad and you can photoshop a signature if you can't print & scan.
>>
>>5255362
Yes. Also United Pharmacies is good.
>>
>>5255362
>>5255415

Yeah, I think http://unitedpharmacies-uk.md has the cheapest prices for a number of HRT meds, but it's exclusively for those in the UK.
>>
>>5255779
Thanks. I'm amazed /lgbt/ is so supportive considering the /r9k/ thing.
>>
I'm >>5255779 and >>5254896. /r9k/ used to be my home board.
>>
>>5255971

I meant to address >>5256025 to you.
>>
>>5256025
Is it? mind sharing your story?
>>
>>5256032

Starting from what point?
>>
>>5254752
Ur gay dood
>>
>>5254752
Go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. How can you sit there and complain about having sex and having to make a choice between clothes. I wish I could fucking punch you in the face. "Ohhhh look at my beautiful exciting life it's never going to be good enough for me". Go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. I'm driving steel spikes into your body with my mind.
>>
>>5256062
from teen years
>>5256090
u wot m8
>>
>>5256362

Just the trans stuff, or my whole life?
>>
>>5256744
whole life if possible
>>
>>5256362
>>5257027

My experience seems to be a bit different from most of the stories from trans girls that you hear. I'll start from 13 then.

>13
I turned 13 in the second half of 7th grade. I had two friends who I'll name by the first letter of their names, a boy we'll call A and another we'll call K. Our group was the kind where A was K's and my friend, and K and I never would have interacted if not for A. This was my second year living in a suburban, mostly black neighborhood in a city well-known for tourism. I was generally very edgy and had a strict adherence to rules, including thinking people who are disruptive and cause disorder and should just be killed. I started getting into anime after a weeaboo girl went on and on about DeathNote and I decided to try it out and some other group of kids liked talking about Inuyasha. Though I still disliked weeaboos. My mother didn't like it when we had kids over, and she never let us go over to other people's houses. My little brothers invited their own guests, I didn't invite anyone.

>14
Started in the second half of 8th grade. At that point, some of the kids were bringing RuneScape up, and I was getting nostalgic for when I played it in 2003, even though I can't say I played a lot back then. I decided to make an RS account and played a lot of it because I was desperate to play it again. Like every tranny to ever touch that game, I kept my character as female for a while after Recruitment Drive. I had a health class with 7th graders, and I was friends with two boys who were assigned to my table. One was Y, the other was L. Y was a really friendly guy, and he gave me lots of shit when he found out I played RS. L was even edgier than I was, and looking back, I wouldn't doubt if he were a tranny too. There was another boy assigned to our table, a Brazilian whose name I can't remember to be honest. He might fit the Chad stereotype, even then.
>>
>>5257027
>>5261322

He and I didn't interact much, but he got along well with Y and L. Said goodbye to Y at the end of 8th grade, hoping to see him again when I was a sophomore.

I'll write the rest later, I've got to see my group to do a project due on Sunday.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.