[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /lgbt/ opinion on semi-permanent makeup? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What's /lgbt/ opinion on semi-permanent makeup?

I'm an mtf, been on hrt for about a month now, not planning on getting it right now but considering it in the future, makeup seems kinda confusing and intimidating to me.
>>
Literally just git gud. Cis girls need a lot of practice with make-up too. There's hundreds of internet tutorials out there nowadays.

And there's tons of other bullshit to spend your money on first. Transitioning is expensive
>>
File: tumblr_nvez6lSmgn1usprpeo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvez6lSmgn1usprpeo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x654
>>5254460
You think if i get permanent makeup (just subtle stuff) would it be hard to wear other makeup overtop of it?
>>
>>5254452
the fuck is permanent makeup?
>>
>>5254523
It's kind of like a tattoo in a way, instead of putting the makeup on your skin its like in your skin or something, i believe.
>>
>>5254531
eh sounds kinda dumb, I wouldn't do it since there are so many diff things you can do with make-up.
>>
>>5254531
>>5254523

It literally is a tattoo. Makeup tattooed on. It's a really dumb, trashy thing to do.
>>
I had no idea this existed. Cool
>>
>>5254460
This. Put in the damn effort to makeup. I cannot understand having a burning need to express your true sex but not having the fuggin energy to watch youtube and practice face painting.
>>5254486
Yea it will limit your options and possibly fug up your skin. It is a tattoo basically. Face tattoos are for prison gangs.
>>
>>5254452
I have some to hide scars. Works well so long as you don't change your tan amount.

I wouldn't do it for general makeup unless you want to hide a blemish.
>>
>>5255044
burn scars?
knife scars?

of course not
nooo you're probably just a fag with acne scars who does make up instead of going to laser

literally teenage fat girl mentality
>>
>>5255098
Scars from being beat up, and the resulting surgeries to put me back together. My forehead, an eye socket, both cheek bones, nose, and jaw were pieced back together. I also had both ankles reconstructed, and some of the long bones needed surgery to align the fragments.

Oddly enough I never had acne problems. On the other hand I'm self destructive and have a number of additional scars from that.
>>
>>5254460
>no sisters
>mum never wore makeup
JUST
>>
>>5255137
huh
that must have been quite a fight
if you're a Saiyajin your power level must have increased significantly
>>
>>5255149
4 against 1 and they had baseball bats.
>>
>>5255148
JUST ask for help from one of your friends who happens to be a makeup junkie. Surely someone you know is in Sephora's thrall.
>>
>>5255153
You probably shouldn't have pissed them off.
>>
>>5255153

I'm sorry, anon, as another victim of assault. Why do you think they attacked you?
>>
>>5254452
everybody sucks at makeup at first, even cis girls. just practice practice practice.
I used to play around with makeup in my bathroom after everyone else had gone to bed. I would try a few things take it all off and try something some different things. You'll learn through trial and error, just like every other girl in the world. There are also plenty of makeup tutorials on youtube to observe as well.

Drugstore makeup works well for practice, mostly coz its cheap.
>>
>>5255173
>friends
>>
>>5254452
Only ugly man-faced sluts need to wear make-up.
>>
>>5255153
Sorry, that sounds horrible.
Have a hug.
>>
>>5255153
THATS WHY you ought to have weapons or drugs with yourself if you live in dangerous area
>>
>>5255218
I'm so sorry, and now very sad. I hope things get better for you.

>>5255222
I'm so sorry and now very sad. I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>5254452
my electrologist has one of those and even though the place was certified they fucked up and gave her eyebrows way to big. 2 years later and there are still 2 bride stips over her eyes...
She told me she almost killed herself, never ever do permanent makeup, never ever
>>
>>5255177
>>5255178
I didn't do anything to piss them off other than win the county championship for the 10k crosscountry race the previous weekend. That meant the queer boy at school was now getting popular.

>>5255230

>>5255231
>weapons
>at school
>only 14

>>5255410
All tattoos become less sharp edged over time. I only recommend it for making scars and blemishes less noticeable. Even then it doesn't adjust for tanning so it isn't perfect.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.