[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gay if I am only attracted to beautiful men? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: amigay.jpg (113 KB, 684x1044) Image search: [Google]
amigay.jpg
113 KB, 684x1044
Am I gay if I am only attracted to beautiful men? I don't like hairy guys and cant picture myself in a relationship with a hairy or fat guy.
>>
>>5251825

You'll fit right in.
>>
>>5251825
The fact that you made this post makes you more gay than any sexual desires you might have.
>>
>>5251825
I love fat hairy guys and cant imagine a relationship without a bear and im also gay
(and also a top)
>>
>>5251825
He's cute. You're totally gay.
>>
>>5251884
>e's cute. You're totally gay.
Am I? I haven't ever had sex with a man I helped some of my friends out before with their needs but that's just being a good friend right?
>>
Well you're either gay or bi. How do you feel about women?
>>
>>5251893
BROJOB
R
O
J
O
B
>>
File: 1000px-Oghdighiangwc.jpg (63 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Oghdighiangwc.jpg
63 KB, 1000x707
>>5251825
>Am I gay if I am only attracted to beautiful men?
>Am I gay if I am only attracted to men?
>Am I gay if I am attracted to men?
Yes.
>>
>>5251825
Nah you're not gay bro. You can only be gay if you are attracted to ugly men as well.
The fact that you are only attracted to attractive men tells me you couldn't possibly be gay.
>>
>>5251825
Yes, you're gay. It just means you don't date neanderthals or hambeasts.
>>
>>5251932
I have actually been wondering this myself. I jerk off to the thought of being a bitch and drinking hot guy cum, but I honestly am only attracted to hot guys. I see gay guys who are really unattractive online all the time, I don't feel attracted to them. I feel out of place in the gay community, with so many unattractive guys everywhere.
>>
>>5251986

Same. 99% of guys are like fat chicks to me since I only like femboys.
>>
>>5251986
I sort of feel the same, I have sucked cocks before and helped my friends by sucking them off, they were handsome cute guys(no homo) so this large amount of unattractive men make me think I am not gay and cant fit in.
>>
File: hurrrrr.png (58 KB, 213x181) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrr.png
58 KB, 213x181
This just in: You're only gay if you're attracted to literally every male human. Only cishet scum are allowed to have standards or preferences.
>>
>that
>beautiful

He's very ugly OP. If you're going to pull that "only into femboy" shit at least go all the way and have completely unrealistic standards of what a man can achieve without taking hormones like the rest of the faggots that shit-post "am i gay if i leik traps"
>>
>>5252059
His body is nice but his face is horrible, though that might just be the awful makeup
>>
>>5251825
OP, is that really you're definition of "beautiful"?
>>
youre gay you just have bad taste in guys
>>
>>5251825
>posts picture of a twink
>beautiful
Pls... more along the lines of "disgusting"
>>
>>5251825
>"men"
>posts that picture
Any man who is attracted to someone like that should feel guilty and ashamed. I would rather fuck a woman than that thing. (and I really don't want to fuck a woman)
>>
>>5252090
lmao
>>5251825
he has fucking awful makeup and hair and the cross is fucking disgusting. he has a really nice body though, and nice nails.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.