[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL 4LNWHegk >>some n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zoolander.png (386 KB, 720x667) Image search: [Google]
zoolander.png
386 KB, 720x667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL4LNWHegk

>>some not very chic jokes about androgyny in modeling and a fucked up line about whether said androgynous model (Benedict Cumberbatch) has a dick, showing that the writer (Justin Theroux?!?!?!) is familiar enough with the industry to know it’s becoming more open to models of all genders but not familiar enough to know that a cheap joke about an ostensibly trans or gender fluid person’s genitalia is retrograde bitchassness. Not funny, you cishet fuckboys.
>it's okay when we insult you
>but don't you dare joke about us, CISHET FUCKBOYS

why day mad doe?
>>
>>5251756
>Escobedo

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>5251756
That's not even that offensive, and I'm a pretty sensitive tranny.
>>
>>5251816
this.
>>
Wow. The 3 people who see that movie will probably be shocked.
>>
>>5251756
I feel like a lot of zoolander jokes take into account that zoolander and hansel are fucking stupid and your suppose to laugh at their stupidity.

So them making that joke is more about laughing at them rather than at andro people.

I think benny looks fierce with no eyebrows...
>>
also how the fuck is this even a "trans joke"?
stupid, rude and not funny but I don't see what it has to do with anything trans related.
>>
>>5251756
Im cis gender so i dont get to opinate
>>
>>5251756
What bugs me most is why is Zoolander not turning left to pull off Magnum in the ad? Thats the whole point of Magnum.
>>
I'm trans and easily offended and even I didn't get upset at it. The joke is about how sometimes ambiguity of look can be ugly and distracting, with a follow-up punchline about and how self-interested models can be. Considering Zoolander and Hansel are buffoons that we disagree with to laugh at their naive idiocy, this isn't any more a cheap joke AT trans folk than my neovag has XX cells in it.
>>
>fuckboy
Why do feminists love this term? Do they not realize it comes from prison rape culture? Why the fuck do feminists joke about rape culture so much? Fucking rape apologists.
>>
>>5251756
Is this an ad?
>>
>>5251869
So am I (cis) and well, we normal people find the concept of trans, andro and the whole spectrum of gender nonsense pretty funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.