[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a gay guy I think that Islam is the biggest threat to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16
File: muslim.png (127 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
muslim.png
127 KB, 212x238
As a gay guy I think that Islam is the biggest threat to the LGBT communities in Europe. Any thoughts?
>>
We have this thread every day.
Time to make it into a general.
>>
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>5251104
never knew that desu, first time ive posted this
>>
>>5251110
*desu
>>
>>5251108

Not OP

When gays in Copenhagen were under sudden random attacks and beatings as they were enjoying the nightlife and holding hands and shit, it was moslem immigrants that were driving around looking for gays to bash

The penalty for homosexuality in a bunch of moslem countries is death. Or a shitload of lashes.

Being concerned about moslems/islamists fucking me up is rational.

Here we have secular and liberal countries that suddenly consist of 5-20% population of people that take religion way too seriously and think that gays should be stoned to death.

That is not cool, and being afraid of that is definately not /pol/-tier
>>
Islamic culture is shit and accepting tons of poor unskilled immigrants en masse is a bad idea for a country's citizens, even if it's well-intentioned. I say this as a liberal faggot
>>
>>5251100
Islam is the biggest threat to any culture and lifestyle that's not muslim. Because of it's founding and it's tenets. Islam will not stop until the whole of humanity is in the caliphate.
>>
I agree with OP
>>
File: Francoise_Marie_de_Blois.jpg (944 KB, 2000x1591) Image search: [Google]
Francoise_Marie_de_Blois.jpg
944 KB, 2000x1591
>>5251124
This.
>>
Muslims scare me.
>>
>>5251100
(lgb)
>>
File: 1434310006011.gif (936 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
1434310006011.gif
936 KB, 245x190
Muslims have no empathy nor tolerance for leggbutts, they are haram and they deserve to die because "muh al-quran".
>>
>>5251100
yeah youre an idiot...the reactionaries are everywhere in europe...not just batshit muslims but also the religious right (or just the right)
>>
>>5251124
Are you from Copenhagen? I've personally experienced this.It becomes unbearable.
>>
>>5251190

The difference is that in Western Europe, secularism has prevailed and that is why LGBT rights are so strong here.
I wouldn't want to be gay in Poland, but rather there than in Saudi Arabia.

>>5251200

Nope, I live in Eastern Jutland, but I watch the news.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Was it also immigrants?
>>
File: o-MANIF-POUR-TOUS-facebook.jpg (749 KB, 1536x956) Image search: [Google]
o-MANIF-POUR-TOUS-facebook.jpg
749 KB, 1536x956
Yeah, fucking muzzies

Oh wait, could it be that every abrahamic religion is evil?
>>
File: euphoric.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>5251804
>>
File: tipzucchetto.jpg (52 KB, 556x410) Image search: [Google]
tipzucchetto.jpg
52 KB, 556x410
>>5251834
>>
>>5251100
Terrorists can be eradicated. However, liberal traitors are the more dangerous threat.
>>
>>5251200
You should organize roving bands of gays to convert the Muslims to gayness like they fear. (Or you know return the favor and beat them senseless. There are a lot of bears that I would hesitate to fuck with.)
>>
>>5251804
religion in general is a negative influence on the world desu senpai
>>
>>5251100
I did have this thought pop up on my mind a couple of times, but nothing too extreme. Now that I think about it, I do begin to feel a slight worry over it.
I mean, "corrective rape" is a thing in some/most/all arab cultures.

well shit.
>>
>>5251100
im mtf tranny and hate shitskins espcially mudslimes
>>
>>5251100
congrats, you woke up
>>
>>5251190
>he fell for the evil right-wing meme
>>
Maybe you should have thought about that when you got involved in their business ages ago, though you probably weren't even born back then.
>>
Gays in Europe who are flying the "multiculti" flag and carrying banners saying "refugees welcome" and chanting and marching in favor of immigration from Muslim countries are fucking cunts. They are deliberately causing their own destruction by allowing this deeply conservative, hateful, backwards ideology to take foothold in their homelands.
>>
>>5251804
>encounter three everyday muslims in the street at any time of the year
>get stabbed/beaten to death because you're gay

>literally 1,5 million catholics in the street having a peaceful protest about why they think gay marriage is taking the LGBT thing a bit too far
>not even one gay hurt despite all the LGBT retard militants willingly provoke the protesters by insults, projectiles and groping each other in the street

Nice argument, here. Obviously, there is no proportion issue, catholics are equally as bad as muslims. God, I'm so impatient so be in 2030 to see all those little leftist LGBT get rekt everyday in the streets with no white people left to protect them because they drove them away. Even then you'll hear "b-but muh catholics, muh evil extreme-right" between the wimpers.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers
I think United States is the biggest threat entire world has ever faced but life goes on. Once Trump builds his wall and people inside can't get out anymore I might feel safe.
>>
Abrahamic religions in general are shit. Why people are defending Mudslimes and pretending that they're perfect angels are beyond me. Yes I know #NotAllMuslims but there is a large enough percentage of them who do this shit and if I can shit on homophobic Christians I'm not going to not shit on homophobic Muslims. The only ones who I find generally don't give a fuck about lgbt people and leave us be are non-orthodox Jews.
>>
>>5252051
That's going a bit too far but a lot of them have unrealistic expectations of Western life and are ready to endanger themselves just to find out it's not like in the movies.

Please read why Merkel's "ethical decisions" aren't actually ethical at all, both to Europeans and migrants:
http://rojavaplan.com/articles/2015/11/the-tired-narrative-of-refugees:-why-they-leave-rojava-to-europe.html
>>
>Europe is now a Muslim shit hole like the Middle East

Not like I ever planned to go to Europe but I especially wont now. At least Japan as outlawed Islam so it's still safe to visit.
>>
>>5252058
>things that never happened
>>
>>5252075
If memory serves there was just a major turn around on the Jewish position on transgender as well.
>>
>>5252182
Yeah most of the non-orthodox Jews I know don't care. I know it's a bit stereotypical but Jews being business oriented people they don't care who's buying from them and why would they want to murder a potential customer?

Meanwhile a Christian will ban anyone from their store they don't like and a Muslim kill anyone they don't like who enters their store.
>>
>>5252196
>Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #57
>>
>>5252161
>post refers to 2030
>things that never happened
You're clever.
If you were thinking of the rest of the post, it's obvious you never read a newspaper or lived in a muslim-filled district.
>>
>>5252230
in euro i do agree, maybe its your vetting or training process, maybe its that you are closer and only get the crappy parts of the middle east. in america the greatest threat to homos is the christians and conservitives, muslims in america are good and keep to themselves. they are more liberal in general or just dont really care.
its the white hilbillies going around beating people, threating them and keep them from getting rights. even as so much to call all muslims violent then going around beating up people who look kinda brown
>>
>>5252319
The best decision is just to not trust anyone and never leave your house, something bad might happen.
>>
Its either muslims or feminism that is the biggest threat to the LGBT. But seeing as feminists support muslims its hard to say who is worst.
>>
>>5252339
yes, because REEEEEE
>>
>>5252345
In my opinion, the biggest threat is the insane SJW community which almost works like ISIS that wants to draw clear line between Muslims and non-Muslims while recruiting younger LGBT folks into this twisted psychology that they must hate white, heterosexual cis people as they all hate them.
>>
>tfw muslims are voting for eurofascist parties because muh family values
>tfw fascist christians and muslims will remember they used to love each other
>>
>>5251124
>Here we have secular and liberal countries that suddenly consist of 5-20% population of people that take religion way too seriously and think that gays should be stoned to death.
but they aren't citizens? idk maybe make one of the citizenship requirements not being a shitbag towards LGBT people.
>>
>>5251278
I can't say for sure but yes, they had a strong Eastern accent.
>>
>>5252486
any evidence of this?
>>
>>5251909
We're clearly outnumbered. They are rarely alone, they seem to wander in huge groups in the metro to harass random passengers. I even saw one of them pissing on a homeless.
>>
>>5251113
Lol
>>
You're not a gay guy. Fuck off, false flagger.
>>
>>5251100
Agreed. And because the politicians who support us are the ones who tend to let homophobia and transphobia in Islam continue to be ignored it makes it a lot worse. I wish people outside the southern and midwestern US could openly talk about the flaws in Islamic culture. Every culture in the world has good and bad parts and we need to recognize these bad parts so we can work on improving them
>>
True OP.

Leftist faggots stfuplz
>>
>>5253509
Well if you're outnumbered by violent Muslims your only hope is to leave the country desu.
>>
>>5253607
But they should also talk about how these extremist groups are formed and how US was involved in it. The situation in Middle East isn't as simple as "these guys have this dumb religion and they started attacking us". Especially explain how Obama's(and George W. Bush's) foreign policy has been a disaster.

The entire situation isn't just about some "culture", it's a worldwide disaster that started accelerating ever since the Cold War.
>>
>>5253819
>But they should also talk about how these extremist groups are formed and how US was involved in it.
Of course and I'm glad that they already have been but unfortunately the same people who acknowledge where the terrorism is birthed are the same people who try to underplay the threat and that a lot of these people are just brown rednecks with a different bible
>>
File: 1447802412266.jpg (154 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1447802412266.jpg
154 KB, 800x651
>>5252051
>backward ideology
>>
>>5254229
Conservatism is, by its nature, more primitive. Especially when it's sourced in poorly translated books a few thousand years old. Someone who intelligently subscribes to that viewpoint would be able to argue why that's a good thing, instead of trying to misrepresent not only the opponent's position, but your own, in order to win some vague and petty contest. You're retarded and that image is more fallacious than the buzzword barking it tries to represent.

Kill yourself, cunt.
>>
>>5251124
>>5251200
man, this is so fucking sad.

finally win societal acceptance with gays in the western world and then you import a bunch of stone age retards that ruin it all over again

how do they have the gall to harass natives? THIS SHIT MAKES ME MAD. DEPORT THESE FUCKING MONKEYS
>>
>>5254545
How stupid do you have to be in order to use anonymous posting about personal experiences as any kind of evidence?
>>
>>5254534
The word that was used was 'backward', that's synonymous with outdated - anon made the case that an ideology or mode of thought is wrong because it's old or older. That's obviously idiotic and a fallacy and the image doesn't misrepresent that. By the way, you're an idiot.

>Especially when it's sourced in poorly translated books a few thousand years old.
American Conservatism isn't based on the bible beyond the influence of Judeo-Christian morality which all decent people subscribe to anyway, even most clueless fedora-tipping douche-bags such as yourself.

Fuck off back to Reddit or Tumblr, libtard.
>>
>>5254534
>Pseudo-intellectualism: the post
>>
>>5251100
>in the closet
>only friend is muslim
JUSSSSST
>>
>>5252058
This. Catholics are pretty chill towards gays they generally just ignore it. They only got rustled recently because of the gay marriage thing and as anon said that was totally peaceful. The extremist rankings go:
1) sunni muslims
2) shia muslims
3) protestant christians
4) orthodox jews
5) catholic christians
>>
File: annoyed_arab_woman.jpg (30 KB, 599x373) Image search: [Google]
annoyed_arab_woman.jpg
30 KB, 599x373
Secular Middle East guys are fine and dandy, at least, right?
>>
>>5255087
>Middle East
>Secular
>>
>>5255087
The freedom fighting Kurds are good, they want society that isn't full retard Islamist but also doesn't value the most shallow western elements. I hope that especially the Iraqi-Kurdish migrants in Europe would open their eyes too.
>>
>>5255092
Obviously not many are IN the Middle East, but there's quite a few that are native born in Western countries that decide Islam isn't for them.
>>
>>5251100
The biggest threat to the legbutt community is itself.
The greatest external threat, in terms of violent ideologies, is definitely Islam, though.

>>5251108
It's a legitimate topic. Get over your multiculti sensibilities.
>>
>>5251100
it's time to really hate these homo/transphobic fuckin piece of shits! they shouldn't have any "human rights" they deserve no protections of any kind, their pedophile hateful violent disgusting "religion" should be completely destroyed in everyway possible! EVERY CIVILIZED NATION SHOULD CONSIDER PERISHING THEM FROM THIS WORLD
>>
>>5255427
Calm down namefag, maybe go suck a dick.
>>
>>5254663
Maybe "wrong" isn't a good word for it, but social conservatism is completely based on the concept of "traditional values" which is inherently at odds with LGBT people. So in a LGBT context it makes sense to call it backwards.
>>
>>5255427
Whoa, calm down. We don't want "anudduh shoah"; better to just deport undesirables in masse back to where they came from.

Europe is learning the hard way right now.
>>
>>5255567
En masse*
>>
>>5251804
Catolics only have to follow the church, which may or may not follow certain parts of the bible. Muslism HAVE to follow the quran, see the difference?
>>
>>5251124
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>5254548
Because there ARE news about it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html
>>
>>5255087
The problem isn't the area or the genes they carry, the problem is the religion and viewpoints they have. Remember that one of the french killers was a muslim born in france.
>>
File: cayo_jaguar.jpg (189 KB, 514x385) Image search: [Google]
cayo_jaguar.jpg
189 KB, 514x385
For once it feels nice to live in a eastern euro catholic country.
People might give you some weird looks but generally are okay or at least tolerate you if you come out as gay.
But people here know better than to import mudslimes and tend to look through propaganda for importing them.
>>
EU is kill. Get replaced with savages.
>>
>>5255087
Middle East guys are the most qt of all. If they'd drop their shitty backwards ways they'd be the most desired men
>>
Ignoring women and kids here as they possess least threat here, and they also have smaller chance to flee their country. But the ones who come are useless by default and their only dream is to stay at home and take care of 15 kids. But here are types of ME guys:

- Insane extremists aka ISIS who take all texts in Quran literally but use it for their own favor, most likely think what they are doing is genuinely the right thing to do.
- Actual war victims, the ones from real danger zones are minority
- Terrorists, which is minority but still a threat, and the risk of turning radical grows in shitty refugee camps etc.
- Guys who aren't interested in politics and taking part in building a better a society for everyone, they hold high shallow western values like cool cars and iPhones and since we think these and big corporations are signs of well working society make us think Iraq is working society when it's still a shit hole. These are majority of these 'refugees' and they come for Europe after shallow reasons they see on mass media only to get disappointed because they only want the good things but don't realize you need to work for it here. Some pretend they are "anarchists" in current political situation but what does it help to protest in safer western country?
- Kurdish freedom fighters who refuse to leave and just want independent country where they can focus on democracy and women's equality. These groups are fighting against ISIS and after Paris attacks they killed over 100 of them while getting back Sinjar where they freed Yazidi hostages which is a disappearing race targeted by ISIS. These parties also are classified as terrorists by Turkey's government so Turkey's delusional president is more interested in eliminating them than ISIS. They haven women's army division and western volunteers regardless their religion.
>>
File: 1421271721460.jpg (105 KB, 530x470) Image search: [Google]
1421271721460.jpg
105 KB, 530x470
>>5251100
LGBT community will always be under threat. They are a minority. All minorities are under constant threat. Either live with the threat or become straight and birth gender oriented.
>>
>>5251108
So, instead of having any sort of point, you try and discredit the OP by labelling him with something that would be considered distasteful?

WOW, that's what we have all been campaigning against for years , and one of our own does it, on our own fucking board!

I hope people call you out in your place of work, in the street, wherever you go.
Then you can come back here and bloody apologise.
Disgraceful .
>>
>>5251100

look here:
>>5256295
>>
test
>>
>>5251113
the word filter are for every board?
didnt notice
baka desu senpai
>>
>>5253504
The fact that anti-gay muslim orgs were very actively working with groups like FN in France, for one.

>>5256331
Here's the thing. Canon law also requires burning gays. People ignored canon law, and while turkey was still under sharia during the tanzimat, it was extremely different than what sharia has come to mean to people whose only cultural reference is muh talibans (a fact that the talibans hated, since they originally tried to apply ottoman shariah without knowing that they had decriminalized homosexuality and almost eliminated corporal punishment in the 19th century, judges were executed for applying the laws they were told to apply in the early months of Mujahideen takeover)

You can reject it as heterodox wishy-washy spirituality if you want but at some point you have to do the same with christians who are not crazed ultramontans or southern baptist inbreds, all of whom also post a clear danger to some extent (especially southern baptist dominionists, whose model is shitholes like Uganda).

Or you can try to make them more wishy washy about it. The sects that say what you say doesn't exist already exist. Western sufi-inspired shias already reject most of that stuff, Alevis and Bektashis and others like that haven't given a shit since the 17th century, they're basically the easter and christmas catholics of islam where Wahhabis are the crazed calvinists.

You can always try to extirpate religion, but we'll never do that because the christfags know they're next and they nod in subtle agreement with a lot of the extremists' worst views.

There's a reason the fact that socialist afghanistan shot a bunch of imams was highlighted in western media during the afghan war. They should have shot more, but can't let commies have a good idea, I guess.
>>
>>5256446
It's not like extirpating religion would help anyway, people can still come up with ideology(such as Nazism or radical feminism which obviously isn't traditional feminism fighting for equality anymore but oppression of men) and justify their actions with that.
>>
>>5255782
no. I want my man to be a homophobic and self hating macho.
>>
>>5255052
this.
>>
>>5256573
>>>reddit
>>
>>5256292
oops friend you must be lost
>>>/tumblr/
>>
We all need to protest and start voting right wing.
>>
>>5256706
>start voting for people who think Uganda has the right idea
Die, polfag
>>
>>5256706
>LGBT
>voting right wing
how about no
>>
Note that Kurdish revolution parties are labeled as "atheists" in ISIS propaganda when they are actually sunni Muslims but practice it the ideal way to us westerners(what should be called moderate, not that "moderate" is right now lot of places).
>>
>>5256837
Some of the kurdish revolutionary groups are actual atheists, though. There were a lot of old school marxists in the PKK and Öcalan isn't exactly religious.
>>
>>5251100
nope
the biggest threat is the new right wing
>>
>>5256852
Yeah and what's most important that they want secular democracy. Turks need to stop attacking them and not let their society becoming more pro-Islamic, Kurds and Turks are both top tier qts.
>>
>>5256729
>>5256816
Last I checked trump was actually pro-gay.
>>
>>
>>5256905
this
the left is abandoning us
>>
>>5256854
The new right wing is gaining power because hordes of Muslims are pushing people away from liberalism. They make our side look bad because we're the ones bringing them in by the literal boat load. Without them killing, raping, and harassing people there wouldn't be a knee jerk reaction to the right
>>
>>5256936
>7%
For a bit of perspective, the breton minority is 7% of France's population. This is literally nothing, also most of France's population is atheist "muslims" after a few generations.
>>
>>5257089
>implying an internet phenomenon is gaining power
>implying an internet phenomenon entirely animated by betas is gaining power
>implying the new right won't all convert to islam and join ISIS like the retarded betas they are
>implying this isn't already happening
>>
>>5257091
>, also most of France's population is atheist "muslims" after a few generations.
https://youtu.be/mpy7R2MM6ng?t=4m39s
literally a lie
>>
>>5256905
He's was against gay marriage but never actually did anything to stop it and doesn't want to do anything about it now. It's just kind of like a "I don't agree with it but whatever" kind of deal. He has spoken for laws to protect LGBT in the workplace, laws to prevent businesses from not servicing LGBT and was against don't ask don't tell when it was a thing. Considering how much the Republican leaders hate him and now little he cares what they think I doubt that if he was president we'd have to worry about GOP nonsense that hurts minorities of any kind that are in this country legally. For once I can safely vote Republican and considering that he wants to protect me from being fired and help prevent violent Mexicans and Muslims from coming in unregistered I think I might vote for him. Probably not but I have more reasons to than I have not to. Hopefully he's the start of a more LGBT friendly Republican party
>>
>>5257100
any proof of this? because there's plenty of proof for HIS claim
http://www.businessinsider.in/Europes-anti-immigration-and-hard-right-parties-are-on-the-warpath/articleshow/49843744.cms
time.com/4117119/paris-attacks-marine-le-pen/
>>
>>5257160
>HIS claim
Not the poster you're responding to but I am the poster >>5257100 was responding to. I'm a her
>>
>>5255699
What country is that?
>>
>>5256729
>>5256816
your options are the parties that want to bring in huge amounts of people from a foreign culture that throws us off the tops of buildings.

we can make right wing parties take up our cause by becoming a reliable voting bloc for them.

where as the left wing parties are tribal and insane.
>>
File: jaguar2.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
jaguar2.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2400
>>5257186
One of the less shit slavlands.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/19/paris-attacks-police-examine-remains-of-cowgirl-turned-suicide-bomber
Here's example of person turning to extremism, just a regular nutcase gone too far.
>>
File: 1420348856943.png (621 KB, 675x677) Image search: [Google]
1420348856943.png
621 KB, 675x677
>>5256694
But he's right and being logical, logic is now a tumblr thing?
>>
File: pim fortuyn.jpg (40 KB, 476x615) Image search: [Google]
pim fortuyn.jpg
40 KB, 476x615
Its a backwards culture that treats women, LGBTs, and non-Muslims like shit. It baffles me that anyone can simultaneously call themselves a "liberal" and defend it.
>>
>>5256402
>senpai

what is filter for this? I only know t-b-h.
>>
>>5258291
f-a-m desu senpai
>>
If we really want to get rid of terrorism and extremism then we need to get rid of Saudi Arabia, the ally of USA. It's the source of all this and keeps supporting these groups along with USA, cooperating with wahhabi society is insane.
>>
>>5254663
I think you'll find that on the grand scale, basically no one subscribes to the Judeo-Christian morality system, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>5252417
>comparing the possibility of being pubically executed in Muslim countries for "suspicion" of being gay with a small bunch of special snowflake children on the Internet

Granted, SJWs are crazy, annoying, and make the LGBT community (especially the trans community) look bad... but they're nowhere near the same level of extremism.
>>
>>5259514
In the end, they're just preaching social media warriors which isn't so dangerous. They don't have power so they can't do much harm, much like the most fundamentalist Christians because no one wants to support those loonies.

But think about it, these same people are in the colleges of America and in the future they will be in higher positions. In same way the wealthy Saudi Arabia is the root of wahhabi Islam which keeps spawning these fundamentalists. If you talk to young Muslims you may notice there's actually smart and normal people who educate themselves with real information instead retarded wahhabi "science" that keeps spreading like cancer because its roots come from such strong nation.
>>
Honestly, a majority of Muslim youth I've interacted with is pretty liberal. I've never had a bad experience with them.
>>
>>5259596
You are assuming SJWs will not grow out if it. Well, after the years they spent in college or university thanks to mommy and daddy's money, they'll be out in the real world - a place where arguing with what are pretty much temper tantrums won't get you out of tough spots. They'll see that our culture is a place where you have to work to get ahead. Most of them will learn in time. Only a few crazies will be left, and, from experience, I can tell you that very few people will take 30+ y/o SJWs seriously unless they're not all right in the head themselves.
>>
for me it's a tie between muslims and those cunts in the English Defence League, on one side of the spectrum the muslims want to lob my head off, on the other side the EDL want to beat me to death. Fuck both sides of the spectrum they both want to kill me
>>
>>5263233
Damn.
>>
File: 1445604245310.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1445604245310.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>5257256
Count yourself lucky, but don't believe that the stupidity of your neighbour countries won't affect you in the long-run.

I'm from Germany, and we're working really hard at becoming Sweden 2.0 at the moment.
Most people on the left are completletly blind to the dangers of importing millions of muslims and the long-term demographic effects this is going to have on Europe as a whole. And these people are very influential in education, academia and the media, so there is no rational discussion to be had about this subject.
You're either for a suicidal form of uncontrolled mass-migration or you're a right-wing extremist.
>>
>>5263233
It is unfortunate that most anti-islam groups are also anti-gay
>>
I'd never go to an Islamic country, those bigots are savage. Why should we let them in our country so they can destroy what we've worked so hard to get?
>>
I honestly think they are great people, there's nothing really wrong about them.
>>
>>5251108
>a thread about admitting a threat to the LGBT and trying to discuss how to stop it
Isn't the safety of the LGBT community the opposite of what /pol/ wants? Doesn't /pol/ want us to be killed for religious reasons?
>>
Islam needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>5259386
so you read the times too eh
>>
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/world/is-iraq-ready-for-its-first-gay-prime-minister
>>
Most of you guys would be absolutely astonished by the amounts of Gay Sex that exists in Saudi Arabia, Transsexuals in Somalia and lesbians in UAE.
>>
>>5273585
>pretend to be progressive for GB points knowing that their own government, citizens, or local terrorist group will just assassinate him so they don't actually have a gay prime minister
Crafty
>>
>>5273622
Considering Saudi Arabia follows sharia law it's not surprising at all. When you can't get involved with opposite sex(except in marriage or with family member), it's gay sex you turn to.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
>>
>>5273655
Everyone knows it goes on, my friend was in Oman and it's fucking rampant as hell. He lives in SF and said it was easier to find sex in Muscat and Dhofar.

It's a don't ask don't tell situation, people find it to be a very western concept to 1. Identify with a sexuality and 2. Identify with it so much that you deny your family obligation to sire children and get married.
>>
>Europe
>relevant
You're a lost cause that nobody cares about, just like Africa.
>>
>>5273200
/pol/ isn't one person, outside of the memeing generally people on /pol/ don't like pride parades and liberal media shoving gayness into daily visibility, but are fine with gays who live relatively normal lives
>>
>>5273200
I dont give a rats ass if you're gay or not, just stop shoving it down our throats that you sre. It's tge same thing as a guy who makes it clear to everyone that he likes girls and keeps saying stories about how he fucked all these girls and doesnt stop mentioning how attractive or ugly the ones that pass by us are. Just stfu already
>>
Absolutely, nothing else comes close. Kebabs have no place in western societies.
>>
>>5251100
I agree with you 100%, we LGBT's are the master race after all
>>
>>5251100
>Any thoughts?
I think this is a new /pol/ meme.
>>
>>5255782
This
>tfw qt fuzzy Persian bf
>>
>>5251124

I'm a teenager and the Muslim students would always beat up a gay kid at my school. Nobody would do anything to help him
>>
>>5277066
Do you live in Europe? Here in the US the Muslims would get beat up. We didn't really have gays (well I'm sure we did, they just weren't open about it).
>>
I'd find it a whole lot easier to hate Muslims if Arab dudes weren't so fucking hot.
>>
>>5251949
What the fuck is corrective rape?
>>
>>5277170
Raping a lesbian straight.
Which is basically just an excuse to get a gangbang/hatefuck party going.
It's also oft a favorite go to need to pop off masturbation fantasy of horny lesbians and bi girls.

Ironically enough raping a straight underage girl until she's gay is lionized by lesbians as the good kind of rape.
>>
>>5277170
The theory that someone who is the opposite of a homosexuals biological sex can rape the homo into loving the "correct" biological sex.

For example, a lesbian woman getting raped by a hetero man to make her like dudes.

I wish humans weren't so shit...
>>
>>5256816

what incentives do gay people have for voting left now? Party loyalty? Republicans are tougher on immigration and it's better for gays if we keep Muslims out of the US.
>>
>>5277190
Yeesh. How could a faith pioneered by a pedophile warlord have gone so wrong?

The best part is it's impossible to tell if I'm talking about Muhammad or Moses.
>>
>>5277207
It's iffy. Marriage is in the constitution but it's one amendment from going the way of prohibition. Earlier generations of religious people do tend to be gradually more liberal, though. I don't fear most Muslims any more than I do most Christians on the matter.
>>
>>5277190
people can be so absolutely disgusting.

this makes me want to move out into the middle of nowhere and ignore the rest of the world.

(with a qt bf)

but fuck everyone else.
>>
>>5277226
>The best part is it's impossible to tell if I'm talking about Muhammad or Moses.

No, it's pretty clear that you mean the first guy since those are the two things that are always brought up to describe him. Nobody ever talks that way about moses.
>>
>>5277259
It'd be a lot harder if more Christians read their bibles. It's clear as day in Numbers, Moses commanded his soldiers to take virgin girls "Alive for themselves"
>>
>>5277268
>if only billions of people would do this thing, my silly post on the internet wouldn't be quite so silly
>>
I have a real Yazidi immigrant in my neighbor. He's really stunning, he's brown but has light hair and green eyes. It saddens me that ISIS is trying to kill the entire race.
>>
>>5277269
Yeah, That's pretty stupid on me. Unless we're talking about billions of people worshiping the war avatar of a pedophile. Then nobody wins.
>>
File: 1403093088870.jpg (94 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1403093088870.jpg
94 KB, 704x396
>>5251100
>>
>>5252595
Keep dreaming
>>
>>5277255

>I don't fear most Muslims any more than I do most Christians on the matter.

you should. our #1 most extreme Christians in the US are far more liberal then your average 'moderate' imported from the middle east.
>>
>>5251158
underrated post
>>
There's already reports in my nordic country that gay/"faggy" asylum seekers have been beaten up by other asylum seekers in asylum centers.
>>
>>5277268
Moses was also killed by God before he reached Israel for his increasing arrogance and God complex he was developing. Why are you pretending like you understand the Bible when you don't?
>>
>>5251100
*desu
>>
The God of Abraham is a violent, hypocritical, sadistic asshole and the people who base their culture and lives around His teachings are going to behave in a similar manner.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.