[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXG miUjO1aI Why does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447798870126[1].jpg (138 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
1447798870126[1].jpg
138 KB, 1278x717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGmiUjO1aI

Why does this video come off as some sissy fetishists idea of what being a woman is like?
>>
>>5249172
Because she's feminine, and you're a feminist.
>>
>>5249172
1:11 really angered me for some reason, why does she think a guy would want to bring her around his friends or be seen in public with her? Does she not understand that no self respecting man wants his friends and family to find out that he's fucking a woman that used to be a guy?

I did feel kinda bad for her at 1:40 and 1:55 though t b h
>>
Nah, she's a bit over the top. But awesome passing, more power to her.
>>
>>5249188
>nah sissy fetishists wear frilly skirts and dress like shirley temple
this
>>
>>5249172
>this mad transgirls can be fem
>>
She's so pretty and normal. Really gives me hope.
>>
>>5249189
>Dropped da mic on OP
>>
>>5249172
Oh my god, a MTF tranny that acts like a woman? Well fuck me, this is unbelievable.
>>
>>5249172
Have you watched any other videos? She's great
>>
>>5249172
thats just way she is. Some transgirls embrace super femininity. There are also probably some transgirls that are tomboyish. Transgirls can present themselves as a range of things in to regards of the "ideal female". everyones behaviors are different, based on their personalities.

>>5256680
i do think she is a good icon for trans people, and i think she is a cool person. I personally find many of her videos to be annoying, but thats just me. I do appreciate her videos where she talks about her SRS surgery, Very helpful for giving some insight into what the surgery entails/ recovery
>>
>>5249189
OP Status: told
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.