[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to les?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: HTB19IlTIpXXXXXoXVXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg (41 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
HTB19IlTIpXXXXXoXVXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg
41 KB, 750x750
Straight (ish?) girl reporting in. I'd like to have my first experience with another girl but have no idea how. Every other girl at my work has a bf, etc. Tips and tricks?
>>
smash da pussyarchy
>>
>>5247345
Hang around a gay bar, hit on another girl, eat pussy.

It really isn't difficult. It's just that you actually have to put in some actual effort in both pursuing another girl and in the bed whereas with a guy you could just lie there and get dick.
>>
>>5247345
If you're straight why do you want to sleep with women...
I apologize if this sounds rude but is this like a straight girl attention thing? So you can tell guys you slept with a girl to look hot.
>>
>>5247345
Kek. Like women care about their boyfriends enough to not cheat. Even if they did, half the guys are so cukked that they'd let it happen anyways. Just go for it, anon.
>>
>>5247371
I've never slept with or done anything with another girl, so I assume I don't qualify as anything other than which gender I've slept with?
>>
>>5247411
>actions vs feelings to define your orientation
Call yourself bicurious.
>>
Just find someone on okc or tinder or some other hookup platform and eat it.
>>
>>5247411
But why do you want to sleep with a woman specifically?
I sometimes hear of woman wanting to sleep with a woman in particular because of romantic feelings or physical attraction to her.
But is it that you just want to sleep with a woman for the lulz or just to try it once or something.
>>
>>5247491
What is bicurious?
>>
>>5247510

Having conflicting romantic/sexual feelings towards the opposite sex after living life as a confident homo/heterosexual.
>>
>>5247555

>opposite sex

Or same sex... whatever, you know what I mean. Check those trips.
>>
>>5247555
You didn't get the tone. It was a jeopardy answer.
>>
>>5247616

I get you now bud. 'scuse me.
>>
Tip. If you mean sex, be up front about not wanting a relationship. If you do want a relationship make sure she is not just an experiment. I'm not doubting your intentions, you seem genuinely curious but a lot of women worry about being just an experiment. Good luck with your lesbian sex.
>>
OKCupid.

Be very upfront about the fact that you're straight-ish and just want to experiment. Otherwise we will fucking cut you.

Have a lotta awesome sex.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.