[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self loathing lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 236x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 236x223
Post things you hate about your fellow lesbian/trans/gay/bisexuals.

>Gay men who think calling a vagina gross is supposed to be hilarious
>Gay men who are openly racist yet expect respect from straight people bc equality
>Gay men who use that dumb arched-eyebrow-and-squinty-eyes-with-puckered-lips-to-suggest-I-have-cheekbones-and-full-lips face in all their fucking pictures
>Drag queens in general, especially the former twinks who are hitting their 30s who still think it's cool to act 16 years old
>>
>>5247146
>transphobic lesbians
>lesbians who bash on men all the fucking time
>"bicurious women" who are just straight or bisexual and want to fuck you because their husbands/boyfriends don't see lesbian sex as real sex and therefore not cheating
>lesbians who think females can't be with females and butches can't be with other butches
>fucking folk music
>>
im mtf. i hate a lot of transgender people because they have an impressive array of delusions.

>thinking they look great when they dont
this ones obvious. i feel bad for you but please have some self-awareness

>insisting on the whole "woman trapped in mans body" thing
its a nice thought sure, but thats all it is. its just a nice way of describing how it feels to be trans. its not rooted in reality. reality is that you were born one gender, and for some reason your brain suffered from an intense desire to be the other gender, so you transitioned. theres nothing wrong with that reality

i mean we all know how delusional trans people are, i dont need to go on.

oh yeah, i also hate myself a whole bunch cause im too scared to go forward with transitioning and im just getting older and honnier
>>
those really dominant lesbians who take an odd interest in gay guys and try to adopt them or whatever

different from fag hags, where fag hags actually adopt them with the intention of raising / nurturing them, im referring to the ones who treat you as an investment and prime you to fill some kind of assistance-based role in their lives

they always have the enthusiasm of a soccer mom or a legal secretary, euughh..

yeah, i fell for it, when i was naive
>>
>>5247146
>former twinks who are hitting their 30s who still think it's cool to act 16 years old
This. Is both sad and creepy
>>
>Cermet
>>
Whoever organized that fucking change.org petition to #droptheT

If it was /pol/, I'll never be so happy to have been trolled, but I completely believe there's a contingent of cis LGB folks that want us out (as though we can't be LGB as well) and I fucking hate it.
>>
MTFs are really neurotic and generally unpleasant to be around
>>
>>5248468
We do want you out, yes.

>>5248479
This.
>>
>>5247188
>fucking folk music
How dare you
>>
>>5247146
Everything about gays
We're a cancer on society
I want to bomb a gay pride parade
>>
>>5247146
>am transbian
Where do I even start?
>>
>>5248497
Alright, glad we could confirm the existence of spiteful, petty cunts in our midst
>>
File: blow_a_kiss.gif (573 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
blow_a_kiss.gif
573 KB, 500x245
>>5248698
Anything for you bb
>>
>>5248468
I don't agree with the T dropping and I am confident it was feminist lesbians and their fag hag lap dogs.

However, was it really ever reasonable to lump every degenerate queer of every variety together?

(I feel like that was also feminists hijacking legit causes because we all know they ran out of material a long time ago )

Anyway, T's might be better off on their own. Maybe we're holding you back. But I do support and such. We're cool.
>>
>>5247211
>its a nice thought sure, but thats all it is. its just a nice way of describing how it feels to be trans. its not rooted in reality. reality is that you were born one gender, and for some reason your brain suffered from an intense desire to be the other gender, so you transitioned. theres nothing wrong with that reality
Pretty much this. I'm FtM and use the "man trapped in a woman's body" to try and describe it in simplicity to cis people, typically friends or relatives who don't really get being trans but in all actuality it's more complicated.
>>
>>5247146
>Trans women who think there's such thing as trutrans
>Trans women who believe in brain sex
>White rich trans women who think they're the worst victims ever and are also racist
>Trans women who mock older or late transitioning trans women or trans women who aren't cis-passing
>Trans women who think passing is everything
>Trans women who have no sense of proportion and cause drama and sling political shit constantly
>Trans women who take their self-hatred out on other trans women
>Homophobic trans women
>>
>>5249314
So, nothing against gays, lesbians, bisexuals?
>>
>>5249329
I mean, I can think of plenty of things I have against cis LGBs, but I mostly just talk to trans women
>>
>>5249267
The very concept of "gay culture" is cancerous. There's no such thing as straight culture, so why is there such a thing as gay culture?

Like why can't you just be a normal fucking person. Why do you need to conform to the stereotype that gays are promiscuity druggy degenerates?

Fucking hate LGBT bullshit. But of course this is the same country that now has niggers going on being openly racist to anyone and everyone that isn't black and trying desperately to veil it with "can't be racist since whites are privileged!!!"

Fuck everyone I'm just going to jerk off and play video games until I end up killing myself.
>>
>>5249314
I hate old trans-women that don't pass that go on national television and make absolute fools of themselves.

I have no problem with hons as long as they don't actively try to represent trans people.
>>
>>5247146
>trans women who think agp isn't real
>trans women who scream gender is a social construct
>trans women who act like men, dress like men, and fuck girls like men
>trans women who are into anime
>trans women who works stem jobs
>trans women who don't pass
>trans hons
>trans women who think bruce jenner is trans
>trans women who think passing isn't the most important part
>trans women who post on tumblr
>trans women who post on a trip
>trans women who are sex workers
Basically most of the trans community.
>>
>People like >>5249410 and >>5249420
>>
>>5249429
>not wanting to be represented by angry misinformed idiots on national television in a culture where generalizations are rampant, especially towards trans people
>a bad thing

Do you want trans people to be hated or something? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>5249436
Yeah except it's not misrepresentation since plenty of trans women exist who aren't paragons of feminine beauty, and hot passing trans women have been famous for about a hundred years and it doesn't magically grant us respect
>>
people like >>5249429
>>
>>5249441
Yeah those are old hons and gender queer weirdo's who aren't real trans and make us look bad.

Stay mad idiot.
>>
>>5249445
I'm not the one who gets angry that someone not up to snuff is on television
>>
>>5249441
Yes, so we should get more old trans people who haven't done any voice work at all who haven't gotten any laser to go on national television and threaten to kill people.

Yup! That will really help people that were on the fence about us finally make the push to accept and tolerate us!
>>
>>5249449
>gets mad that beautiful passing trans who are normal become famous
Ok hon.
>>
>>5249450
Well it would make a lot more sense to hate the people who see that and decide they hate trans women. Sure there are some people who decide they're going to crown themselves our representative which is stupid, but if it's just some random person on TV who's not a beautiful famous actor then it's on whatever idiot watching who decided that one person represents all trans women
>>
>>5247146
I hate anime cuteposters that hugbox each other on mtfg and act like 14 year old girls when they are actually built masculine men and consistently prove so by posting pictures of themselves unshaven, bragging about how many women they fucked "as a guy", or welding with hairy forearms
>>
>>5249462
I don't live in a world where I can just expect people to be reasonable and intelligent. I live on planet earth where most people are fucking idiots. Because of this you need to take these things into consideration, especially when it comes to politics and medicine, two very big issues right now that trans people face.

Trans legitimacy is still very up in the air in both fields. You're a fucking coward if you think just sitting there and hoping people will come around is going to work.
>>
>>5249473
You don't win legitimacy by convincing people you're just like them, you do it by changing their mind about being bigoted. Thinking like yours is why cis gay men getting married are the face of LGBT right now and we don't have antidiscrim laws protecting us
>>
>>5249480
>You don't win legitimacy by convincing people you're just like them

Holy shit. I want to be seen as someone just like them. I want to be seen as just like any other woman. That's literally the entire fucking point. Jesus fucking christ. Not to be seen as men in fucking dresses.

Want to know how we can best convince people of that? By looking and acting just like any other woman, instead of looking like an unshaven man in a dress and a wig threatening people with violence.
>>
>>5249492
You're not just like them though. You don't have to be not a woman to realize that trans != cis
>>
>>5249493
And?
>>
>>5249499
Well the most obvious problem with this way of thinking is that even if we get some huge gains in acceptance it will leave behind people who don't adhere to gender norms or pass well enough.
>>
>>5249501
How would it leave them behind? What benefits would they not receive that other trans people would?

In order for people to accept something as radical and new as transgender people, they need to see that they are relateable. So far I've not seen a single relateable trans woman in major media.

The most well known trans person in the world right now is a fucking millionaire.
>>
>>5249507
They'd still be judged primarily on the basis of their appearance. It doesn't challenge the underlying problem if people are only accepted if they look like everyone else. It's like when people are ok with faggots when they're married but if they have a limp wrist or fuck strangers then they're not.

Also, I really like Janet Mock? I'm probably going to bed also, it's been good talking, sorry I was an asshole when we started this interaction.
>>
>>5249516
>They'd still be judged primarily on the basis of their appearance.

Like literally every single person in the entire human race is?

>It's like when people are ok with faggots when they're married but if they have a limp wrist

So people are ok with faggots when they act like normal people but not ok with them when they are obnoxious flamers?

Sounds to me like people just don't like annoying people. And neither do I.
>>
>>5249396
Feel similar bro...
>>
>>5249396
>There's no such thing as straight culture...
>Like why can't you just be a normal fucking person.
Ummm...
What you describe as "being a normal fucking person"? That's straight culture, right there.
>>
>>5249420
>real women dont do stem
1915 called...
>>
File: GayNazis.jpg (11 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
GayNazis.jpg
11 KB, 192x263
Being a ultra masculine gay racist misogynist is god mode though.
What are you going to do about it?

NOTHING!!!!!!
>>
>>5249420
>trans women who are sex workers
What a dumb motherfucker.
>>
>LGBT people who want to open our borders to let a bunch of third world "refugees" from a socially regressive culture into our tolerant first world country

I headbutted some stop "STOP DEPORTATIONS!" liberal at some festival once and mingled back in with the crowd, they had a lisp so I assume they were a faggot
>>
>>5249507

> In order for people to accept something as radical and new as transgender people, they need to see that they are relateable.

A few problems with this.

1) Transgender people aren't "new". They've been around for ages. The only thing that's changed is that we finally have a treatment for it, and all transgender people aren't being thrown in the same box with crossdressers anymore at every turn. Claiming that transgender people are "new" is like believing the Soviet rhetoric about there having been no drug users or homosexuals in the USSR (which suddenly just came to existence after its fall).

2) The "trans experience," as it is, isn't relatable to people without gender dysphoria. At most they can humor you and intellectually understand what you're saying, like a person who's been blind since birth can understand what a person with sight is talking about, but can't really relate to it. And how could they? They have never had the experience. They will never know what it feels like.

Sure. Can relate to as people, can't relate to as far as the experiencing of gender dysphoria goes.
>>
Gay guys who fetishize & glorify straight dudes.
>>
>>5247146
Gay men and their eceleb youtube videos about popculture or drag musicals that they want you to watch and expect you to laugh at everytime. i dont give a fuck dude
>>
>>5249767
offended :'>)
>>
>>5247146
>masc gays dissing fem boys while being obvious little fagget themselves but no balls.
Especially when you just can't stop telling your straight m8 about it.
>>
I hate how queer folks embrace their stereotypes, and refuse to assimilate. I work my ass off to have a nice life and a future, and the community chooses to acknowledge the degenerate queers who have nothing to do but complain about how poorly they're treated. Learn to assimilate, and you'll find that the hate will disappear.
>>
>>5249749
>>5249767
>>5249831
>butt blasted trannies detected
>>
>>5247211
>>5249204

A great analogy I use to describe it to people is this:

Imagine you're really good at your job. Your boss regularly comes in and reminds you how good you are at your job, and how they like having you there. However, you loathe your job. You're good at it - but you loathe it. You wish you could have a different job, which wouldn't make you hate your life. So, one day, you quit your job for another, because you're tired of dreading every day that you have to go to the office.
>>
>>5247146

Agender/genderfluid/bigender

YOU DO NOT FUCKING EXIST AND WASTE MY FUCKING TIME. YOU FUCKING TUMBLR SNOWFLAKES I SWEAR TO GOD MY TIME WORKING AT A GENDER CLINIC CAN BE BETTER SPENT WORKING WITH AN ACTUAL FUCKING TRANS PERSON YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT. YOU. DO. NOT. EXIST.
>>
>>5249314
>trans women who believe in brain sex

Neurologist here...brain sex is definately a thing
>>
>>5253993

I work in a gender clinic...I agree, so so much. People don't realise basic neuro science.
>>
>>5253993
Are you really a neurologist? Could you describe the qualities of male or female brains? How do intersexed people fit into these categories? Do you know of full scientific studies that can be reviewed online from academic sources? I ask this out of genuine curiosity.
>>
>>5247146
>Gay men who are openly racist yet expect respect from straight people bc equality

Dropped
>>
>Tranny hons who where dresses and sit down like a dudebro with legs spread.
>Transwomen who tell me exactly how to be a woman by following an ridiculous stereotype.
>Transwomen who tell me how to be trans by describing a cock in a frock.
They are why people hate us.
>Also gay men who say they wouldn't want an MtF as a boyfriend, which is weird after it takes about five minutes to convince them I'm a trans not cis.
>Trans guys who want hetsex with me. I don't use my dick. It's gross and hurts.
>>
File: 1435551422238.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1435551422238.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>5247146
>you're gay does that mean you're with the lgbt of [city, university, etc]
>i identify as masc top dom big daddy fit fat chub bear-kin my pronouns are asshole and narcissist
>did you see the last episode of drag race?
>YAAS
>people who worry about trans people when there are like 7 of them in your state
>>
>>5255935
>hetsex
This is a poor term to use.
>>
>>5255935
>>Tranny hons who where dresses and sit down like a dudebro with legs spread.

It's almost like men and women have differently shaped pelvis'...
>>
>>5247146

i'm a gay man and here's what i don't like about everyone

>gay men who think all gay men must be democrats
>lesbians don't exist so who cares
>trannies who don't pass

that's about it
>>
>>5253868
iktf all to well...
>>
>>5247146
>trans lesbians
>trans lesbians
>trans lesbians
Is it a coincidence that 90% of hons are trans lesbians and most of the cringe worthy batshit crazy trannies you see and hear about are trans lesbians?

Something smells rotten in demark...
>>
>>5263844
The fuck's a hon?
>>
>>5263946
A hon is basically an old trans woman like bruce jenner who didn't start transition until later in life, doesn't pass at all, and acts cringy as fuck. They say hon or honey a lot which is why younger trans call them hons.
>>
>>5247188
I don't bash on men, I just think they are all gay
>>
>>5263958
Shit I thought they were hons because service staff would call them hon because they don't know if they're a sir or a maam
>>
>>5263958
Shit I thought they were hons because service staff would call them hon because they don't know if they're a sir or a maam
>>
>>5263958

There are definitely young hons too. Really, any trans woman who doesn't pass is a hon.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.