[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Trans Day of Remembrance, Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I only know because there's these people loitering outside my uni library, pic very much related.

Have you lost any trans or /lgbt/ friends to suicide or murder?
>>
I have a trans friend who attempted suicide a few months ago, luckily she survived
>>
I remember one woman in a group I was in who died of a drug overdose. Didn't know her very well, but it was still pretty shocking/depressing.
>>
>>5245824
funny, because the DMV in my state refused to change the sex on my license even though I got a court order.
>>
>>5246735
lol, sorry hon. you have to pass in order for that to happen.
>>
I almost killed myself a while ago
>>
>>5246735
If the DMV refuses to abide by a court order, you can, y'know, report that.
>>
>>5247054
I did, but now I have to deal with the sheriff
>>
Joined a guild in a game I played, switched servers and tried to give it a try and the first thing I find myself in is a huge farewell ceremony to a former tranny member who had just killed herself.
Feels bad, man. I could have talked to her better than anyone in that game. I could have made a difference. That game supposedly was the biggest thing in her life and I can relate so much. Got roughly 1300 hours playtime myself this year alone and it made shitty times more bearable.

https://youtu.be/Ki6Xgmib4JE?t=8m20s
>>
I was sure that these were weird rectangular Paris flags over a giant France flag and that made me happy for a second. And then I realised that this was some annoying feminist shit.
>>
>>5246735
kekkeling
>>
>>5247054
>>5247486
seriously, that's a contempt of court charge. Which is taken fairly seriously, even if it's not punished heavily.
>>
>>5245824
I had a friend suicide last year. We weren't the closest, and I didn't really feel sad. I don't really care about death anymore. Only my significant other or my parents would affect me at this point.
>>
>>5248237
>Trans day of remembrance
>Feminist thing
Kill yourself.
>>
Fuck these utter assholes they only started this shit because they were afraid women were getting too much attention, I hate them with a fiery passion and would gladly stomp on their necks
>>
>>5245824
I feel sorry for all the people who suffer from this mental disorder.
>>
too many

Half the reason I haven't sudoku'd myself is because I feel indebted to carry on the struggle and prove something.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Bumping with another pic.
>>
>>5250401
yeah I was gonna say
feminism doesn't have a history of helping trans people out

and a few years of libfems pearlclutching at each other over transphobia while doing fuckall, fetishizing trans people for ally points and hijacking their activism doesn't fucking count
>>
>>5245824
When I was young I was learning watercolor painting from a transwoman. I found her dead body in her loft studio/apartment one day when I went for instruction. At the time I knew I was trans too, and needed to transition. I ended up attempting suicide less than a year later.

>>5250578
Not a disorder. DSM-V removed being transgender as a disorder. Evidence points to them being normal, except for how society treats them, and the unlucky few who end up developing GD.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.