[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a girl? Or a boi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
Is this a girl?
Or a boi?
>>
>>5244123
Looks like a boy in a dress, but given the nature of the poster and the fact that it explicitly mentions transgender in the text at the bottom I'd say she's a trans woman
>>
What does his chromosomes say?
>>
>>5244128
why would a ftm continue to wear a dress
>>
>>5244128
Though, thinking about it a bit more I'd say it's more likely the kid's just a model and doesn't care too much about this shit
>>
It's impossible to know, but who cares really
>>
>>5244123

Male in a dress, so, so obviously.

Whether they're just a model or MtF is another question.
>>
>>5244123
look at jaw, shoulders, bridge of nose. elbows. it's male
>>
File: 1420074523800s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1420074523800s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>5244123
>schoolboys dressed as schoolgirls
>>
>>5244123
Looks like a boyish girl to me. They're super cute in any case.

would bite/10
>>
It's a boy. Not a trans boy, just a cishet boy who was paid to model for this shot. The advertisement is for the right of any person to wear whatever gender's school uniform they want.
>>
>>5244134
are you retarded
>>
File: fixd.jpg (557 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
557 KB, 1936x2592
>>
>>5244412
This is my new fetish, thanks OP
>>
>>5244134
Trans woman = mtf
>>
>>5244660
I support this.
Only cute bois should be allowed to wear dresses.
>>
What is the actual ideology being pushed here? That looks like one of the genderfluid "I like to half-ass drag/ crossdress in public because my prof said it was cool" type people.

He's cute, btw. ;)
>>
>>5245850
the ideology is that gender roles shouldn't matter at least in regard to uniforms
so chicks and dudes and w/e wear w/e
>>
>>5245850
I think you know exactly the ideology of the poster but aren't satisfied unless it has a specific label or buzzword.
>>
>>5244123
Boy obviously
>>
>>5245937
I actually wasn't sure and not sure what you're implying with the label buzzword. I mean, we need words to describe things. Labels are fucking useful.
>>5245909
I assume from this it's feminism then. They always talk about smashing gender roles an shit
>>
>>5244660
>as long as they are not creepy
and old
>>
>>5244123
It says everyone should be able to wear the uniform that makes them comfortable. So why else would it say that next to someone wearing a girl's uniform unless the person wearing it was a guy or trans? Btw, I don't see why people get so upset about a guy who wants to wear girls clothes. If anything, I think that makes the person seem less threatening, more benign. If he or she is more concerned with being cute than being masculine, is that really something we have to condemn? Regardless of the false dichotomy that people who hate this have in your head, I'd fuck the living daylights out of a crossdresser or transgender.
>>
>just wear whatever you want :^)
sorry but this is a bad attitude

ugly or masculine people shouldn't be allowed to wear women's clothes ever
>>
>>5246307
Ugly people shouldn't be allowed in public at all desu.
>>
>>5245964
nah. this is actually sexist because a male is on the front. if it was a female then yeah it'd be feminist
but actually i'd say it's more lgbt or queer ideology than feminism. feminism is more about matriarchy and female empowerment
>>
School uniforms... Why they still use these? Where I'm from girls usually uses trousers, not skirts.
>>
>>5246334
How is it sexist just because it shows a male?
>>
>>5245964
>I assume from this it's feminism then
You assume wrong. The poster is about discrimination based on clothes. Therefore the subject of the poster is clothes-based discrimination. Yes labels are useful. In this case you do not need any label other than clothes discrimination.
>>
>>5244131
This. I always test people's chromosomes before even addressing them with a pronoun.
>>
>>5247735
That's so expensive though. I just yank their pants/skirt down and see what they've got going on down there. It's good enough to assign legal genders by, so it's good enough to decide pronouns.
>>
File: 1.png (4 MB, 1324x2016) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4 MB, 1324x2016
>>5244123
If you're trying to support trans students being able to wear the uniform of the gender they identify then you need a poster like this
>>
>>5246349
it was satire directed at feminism and how they will get upset by males existing anywhere a female could be represented
>>
>>5244123
That's a nigga.
>>
>>5247725
>clothes discrimination
that phrase means nothing to almost anyone in the world. Not many here will even know what the fuq you're talking about. So you're basically just talking to yourself to feel superior now. Come on brah
>>
>>5247946
People know what clothes mean. People know what discrimination means. Therefore people know what clothe discrimination mean. You're not arguing that it means nothing to people. You're arguing that it doesn't sound big and pompous enough.
>>
>>5246349
Have you never heard or seen anything that a modern feminist has ever done? All men are sexist.
>>
>>5247749
I usually get the cops called on me when I do that. Plus the quick glance doesn't really give clarification when it comes to mtf trannies since they can have surgery to look like women down there. I still believe genetic testing is the best solution.
>>
>>5244128
isn't it lovely how they have to make it obvious that we're secretly men when they're trying to help us?
>>
File: 1426189465467.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
1426189465467.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>5244123
I really hope that kid is 18, because I don't want to be a pedo.
>>
>>5248388
I'm sure (s)he's not - probably younger. But that wouldn't make you a pedo - it would make you a normal human being. (s)he's obviously been through puberty.
>>
>>5244123
that seems like a boy that wants to be a girl desu
>>
File: questions.jpg (24 KB, 611x393) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
24 KB, 611x393
>>5244123
I look like them and I am trans. What features make them masculine that you people know for sure they are a boy? I want to know.
>>
>>5252250
the structure of his face makes him appear masculine more than anything imo
>>
>>5252298
Like it's wide or something?
>>
I don't know. Would fug either way.
>>
>>5244123
If they're a trans grill, they could use a better haircut lol
>>
>>5252298
Yeah and their face style is kinda boyish, shoulders are wide and that blouse doesn't flatter their body shape at all.

Typical tumblr trans.
>>
>>5252800
what clothes would flatter their body type?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.