[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't you people worried about your chances of passing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445205530002.png (8 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445205530002.png
8 KB, 640x480
Aren't you people worried about your chances of passing going down when the public becomes more aware of trans people? E.g. from "wow, she has wide shoulders" to "wow, she's a tranny".
>>
I am, actually
>>
I'm more concerned with society accepting men in women's clothing.

>tfw you can't even pass as trans
>>
Yes I am. I plan on getting some hip injections to make sure my body is balanced enough. I have 17-18 in shoulders that will always be wider than my hips.

Its a huge worry and its why I hate trans activists and Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>5244771
Try exercises to build up the hip muscles first.
>>
File: advanced.png (204 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
advanced.png
204 KB, 500x355
>>5243875
Now I am.
>>
>>5243875
My sisters were gossiping about some woman in front of me and were picking apart her features speculating if 'she was a transgender'. I kinda butted in and said how its pretty fucked up that I gotta deal with gossipy bitches at work that pick apart my features behind my back and spread the rumor that I'm a tranny.

And they acted all supportive of me and were on the Jenner tranny acceptance bandwagon before it became obvious she was a shitty person. Fucking hypocrites.

I worry about my girlfriend too because she has wide shoulders. And we sometimes get weird stares.

Being a semi-passing tranny is almost as bad as being a non passing tranny.
>>
>>5246142
Lol they can fucking tell
>>
Cis women can have long faces, wide shoulders, short torsos, blunt chins and all the rest. Not everyone is attractive. If they're going to start clocking cissies then that only helps us. Don't be such a retard.
>>
>>5246013
I already have a really nice ass. Increasing your butt on the sides is very difficult. I used to do mad squats as a guy so my muscles there are pretty well defined.
>>
>>5246142
>transbian couple
Sorry getting clocked is what you deserve
>>
this one time I was sure this lady was trans coz she had this sloped forehead thing going on, but then she started talking and she had a super cis voice

not sure if trans
>>
>>5246399
No it doesn't. They just end up carpet bombing. Trans still get caught. Look at asia. Sure they carpet bomb and get some cis girls in the crossfire but they end up nailing 99% of trannys in the process and thats what matters. Next decade the passing standards are going to go WAYYYY up and the passing rates WAYYYY down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.