[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are beautiful, you are special, you exist and you deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Be proud of who and what you are.

We have one life to live and it's important to live the life that makes you happy.

I feel genuine love and compassion for every one of you.
>>
<3
>>
File: 1445948835397.gif (2 MB, 203x400) Image search: [Google]
1445948835397.gif
2 MB, 203x400
Thanks man
>>
File: ur gay.gif (572 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
ur gay.gif
572 KB, 400x254
>>
File: disappointment.png (226 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.png
226 KB, 500x326
>>5243584
>Didn't show her dick.
>>
No. Deserving something does not guarantee that one will ever obtain it. I will not be proud of who or what I am because that pride will likely inflate my ego to the point that I'll start telling anonymous strangers on the internet that I feel genuine love towards them or other similarly insipid garbage. Your words are just words. Get hit by a bus.
>>
>>5243561
Thanks, but can you show me your love by hitting me with your car, please?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 800x990
There's only one way you can show your love and compassion towards me.
>>
Pride is a sin.
>>
Thanks OP
>>
You can add up the parts
but you won't have the sum
You can strike up the march,
there is no drum
Every heart, every heart
to love will come
but like a refugee.

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.
>>
I bet you still hate bisexuals.
>>
>>5248664

That's silly. Of course not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.