[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what exactly do gay men have to offer other than basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1434436018839.jpg (5 KB, 164x152) Image search: [Google]
1434436018839.jpg
5 KB, 164x152
So what exactly do gay men have to offer other than basically free prostitution you pay for with STDs? What does a gay man have to offer anyone who's not looking for a stupid piece of meat? Wouldn't just going to a deli be cheaper and less contagious?
>>
>>5243212

But I don't get the same feeling when i stick my dick in a sandwich and rufees are pretty cheep.
>>
I know how to fly a plane
>>
What movie should I watch?
>>
the same could be said about women
>>
>>5243212
What do we have to offer? nothing for you
wouldn't going to the deli be cheaper? yes, for you. I for one am glad you have that opinion, Because if you are this stupid on the internet it would be blatantly obvious in real life and I will be able to easily avoid you.
>>
>>5244801
>Be accurately called worthless sluts for your behavior
>Throw a tantrum
Typical faggot histrionics. This is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>5243212
le epix trolleur
>>
>>5245238
>I disagree with you, therefore troll
Have fun with your HIV. Hey, maybe the ocean of anti-virals will bring about some hyperresistant strain and we can be rid of sluts forever.
>>
>>5245148
I have been with one guy in my life. If you found anything that resembles a tantrum in that post I think you need to do a little more reading and less projecting.
Typical closet case histrionics. this is why you get so angry at the gay men who wont fuck you.
>>
>>5248404
>Entire post is bullshit
Yes, go on. Tell us what percentage of gay men are super sweet, totally not drug-addicted virgin monagamists. Go on, do tell. Every single time someone brings this up some lying, retarded faggot like you drives in his retardmobile and starts spouting shit that everyone already knows is false.
>>
>>5248565
First of all being that this is an anonymous board you nor anyone else here knows jack shit about me. Second as it is anonymous I really have no reason to lie. fact is I am probably the oldest person in here and yes I only recently came out and have actually only been with one guy.never said I was super sweet, and don't do drugs or drink for that matter. I have not been in the gay community at all and have no gay friends.so only contact I have really had with gay people are the one said boyfriend and talking to people in here.so I honestly can't talk percentages or what other gay men are or are not like. Retarded? I probably have a higher I.Q. than you who is this mysterious "everyone" you speak of seeing as you are the only one responding to my post? By the way, WOW way to fly off the handle when someone calls you a closet case.which by the way speaks volumes more than your post ever could.
>>
>>5243212
Is not getting keked, not becoming a slave to the vaginal Jew and not losing your money on a useless whore divorce not enough ;^)
>>
>>5243212
What do women have to offer besides child support, you taking her fall and an expensive hole?
>>
>>5243562
I'm about to watch "The Little Foxes" because it stars Bette Davis and has scenes and/or dialogue from Dorothy Parker in it. Maybe you could check that out if you haven't picked anything out yet
>>
>>5248695
>he thinks I'm going to read all this 'tudey shit
Get out, faggot.

>>5248709
I don't see your point unless your argument is that all a guy should care about is casual sex, which I don't. What does a gay man have to offer? It's not like they can provide anything you claim a woman can't.

>>5248714
Some of them can behave. No gay men can.
>>
>>5248760
>can't provide anything a woman can't
Oh it is too late for you then, you have been keked and are a slave to the vaginal hew that will siphon away anything you have because even friends are a threat to her.

I ll just sit here with my bf, with our common gaming interests and enjoy life together while we are both working and we are in an equal relationship. Also dick because axe wounds look and smell disgusting.
>>
>>5248785
>Hurr memes
How is a faggot in any way different to any of this? You still haven't answered this. I'll go one further: how is a faggot NOT WORSE than this? At least women are less likely to give me HIV or some other STD. Hell, women would be less likely to cheat in general and demand we have an open relationship.

>I ll just sit here with my bf, with our common gaming interests and enjoy life together while we are both working and we are in an equal relationship
Get back with me in three years. After your false relationship has been over for 2.
>>
>>5248818
It is called having a brain, which both you and many faggots seem to lack ;^)
>>
>>5248827
That's not an answer. So you admit you can't find a single reason that faggots are better mates than women. Congratulations. You're shit.
>>
>>5248851
I gave you the reason, but you are in denial and probably avoid it ;^)

P.s. Also been with him for 3 years
>>
>>5248860
What? Fucking video games? I can play video games any time I want. And I don't need to fag it up to do that.

>P.s. Also been with him for 3 years
Tick tock.
>>
>>5248760
>Get out, faggot.
You don't have the balls to make me.
So, is that short enough for you to read?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.