[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is up with non-standard gender people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (6 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 273x185
I don't mean transgender but people who don't identify as any gender, identify as multiple, ect. There are only three types of humans: Males, Females, Hermaphrodites.
>>
>>5243153
What is up with people who don't know the difference between gender and sex lmao
>>
I know the difference but either you have a dick a pussy or both. No matter how you "Feel" about your gender those are your options.
>>
>>5243187
>or both
not in the human species
>>
>>5243256

How do you explain the 199 recorded cases of human hermaphrodites.
>>
>>5243153

I consider myself third gender.

Do you mean sex? There are three sexes, XX XY and a category with a variation of those chromosomes
>>
>>5243290
They don't have both.
>>
>>5243153
those are sexe, not genders.
>>
>>5243153
Incorrect.
There are 6 chromosomal sexes humans can have and the dimorphic appearances of each
XX - Female
XY - Male
XXY - Male
XYY - Male
XXX - Female
XO - Female

Sex =/= Gender
Gender is an expression and varies culture to culture, person to person.

Also the actual term for those with any sort of sex-variance is intersex, as hermaphroditism can not happen in humans (aka being able to reproduce with self/any other human who would also be a hermaphrodite.
i.e. Take a look at slugs )
>>
>>5243153
Humans can't be hermaphrodites, you actual retard.
Hermaphrodite = an organism with both, fully functional, male and female sex organs.

It's called intersex, and has nothing to do with your weak tranny bullshit.

All trannies are bad trannies, the genderfluid in the tranny retardation just happens to be the worst.
>>
>>5243647
Intersex conditions are not different sexes, stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>5243187
Basically, a simplified definition is sex = what anatomy you have, gender = what anatomy you want. (Of course, this ignores that there's more involved than just anatomy but like I said its a simplification). So I suppose non-binary would be wanting neither penis or vagina, or both, or something else entirely.

>>5243761
Since when do hermaphrodites have to have fully functional male and female sex organs? I thought it was just someone of indeterminate physical sex, just an older term for intersex.
>>
>>5243647
that list is not exhaustive at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.