[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im looking to get FFS done in Australia (Mainly just on my brow).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Im looking to get FFS done in Australia (Mainly just on my brow). I dont particuarly want to travel. Does anyone have any advice on where to go?
>>
up ur butt

one way ticket

never come back
>>
>>5242762
There's no FFS surgeons in Australia, or surgeons that do type 3 forehead, go to Thailand if you want surgery nearby
>>
>>5243011
pretty much this if you need type 3 you're going to have to travel
>>
>>5243217
Can someone please tell me what "type 3" is
>>
File: no 3.png (297 KB, 677x227) Image search: [Google]
no 3.png
297 KB, 677x227
>>5243224
The type of Forehead surgery that isn't a scam.
Here's what you get without a type 3
>>
>>5243240
yeah, but my brow is not nearly that bad...
>>
File: IMG_20151117_171715[1].jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_171715[1].jpg
93 KB, 480x640
here is what my brow looks like. I more want to just destroy that bone that hangs over my eyes. Do I have to get type 3 to get that removed?
>>
File: Aussies.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Aussies.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>
>>5243276
Yes, it actually does look like the Zukowski before and after I posted. You have a very pronounced brow that goes past your eyelashes...
>>
>>5243276
>>5243399
Some of that is ethnicity, and some of it is browbossing.

I don't know if you'll need a type 3, because I can't tell how much is browbossing, and how much is just solid bone that is protecting your brain.
It's quite a lot though, so you might need a type 3.

Something that is also really important is to not only remove the bossing, but to also reshape your eyesockets, to make them softer.
>>
>>5243399
Im pretty self concious but I dont think I could ever believe I have my brow that bad.
>>
>>5243276
that depends on how think the frontal sinus wall is, if the wall is thin you need type 3 or your going to get a bad result.
>>
>>5242762
Only advice i can give is dont settle for a surgeon out of convenience. Do a lot of research on surgeons. Compile a list of possible surgeons you are considering. review their work, look at before and afters the types of procedures they commonly do. Narrow your list down and pick your most likely cantidate and schedule a consult. Ask if you can see more examples of their work at the consult. If you like them and feel comfortable letting them operate on you then go for it.

when it comes to cosmetic surgery you need to self advocate. If you are gonna spend a lot of money for a procedure make sure you get the surgeon you want and you feel will give you the best results.
>>
FUCK OFF WERE FULL CUNT
>>
>>5249747
Stop been a boong and go explore the desert fgt.. All are welcome to do business in Australia >Bring all ur monies
>>
>>5243276
i dont see any problems here, but ive heard good things about dr.spiegel in Boston, US. He can do a skype consultation for pretty cheap. Even if you dont plan on talking to him maybe it would help to get his objective opinion on your bone structure.
>>
>>5249551
How do I know if the wall is thin?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.