[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /internalized homophobia/ I want to kill everyone on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 720x960
Who here /internalized homophobia/
I want to kill everyone on this board
God I fucking hate gays so much. Why was I given this curse of being a disgusting faggot. Why shouldnt I just kill myself now and take out as many of you as I can
>>
It's okay to be gay anon. Learn to love and accept yourself
>>
>>5242315
FUCK NO
this community is filled with disease spreading whores
I want nothing to do with it
I swear to god I'm gonna bomb an lgbt club just so all you worthless whores die
>>
>>5242234
just surround yourself with gay people you actually like and have fun with
>>
>>5242832
They don't exist
You people are horrible unilaterally
>>
>>5242836
>You

we, OP
>>
>>5242234
do a sexuality change.
they drug you
>>
>>5242852
Give me the info
>>
>>5242846
Don't fucking remind me
>>
im pretty fine with gays although there is something that just sets me off with gay people, and any time they flaunt their sexuality as a personaity trait i get angry

I have more problems with internalized transphoiba where i hate basically all trans people, cant see them as anything but fucked up beings who will only live sad pathetic lives and who will never be happy unless its through stupidity and repression

-Full time passing tranny
>>
>>5242234
Boohoo, you're a fag. Get over it.
>>
>>5242385

All humans are horrible in general.
>>
I just hate how unfulfilling these desires are, it's like this useless part of me that no good will ever come from.
>>
I would be gay if I could be.
>>
>>5243047

Love is good.
>>
>>5242234
Same. Thought about suicide many times but love my family too much.
Celibate and life in solace is my plan.

There are more important things to dedicate my time to.. I'm sick of spending every waking hour wishing I was straight or feeling like a disgusting fag. I've done that for years.

I'm going to just cut all of that out, because it's not all there is to life. I can be happy alone, and I'll even have a puppy come Christmas that will become my best friend. I can't wait desu senpai.
>>
File: 1447635405366.jpg (47 KB, 488x544) Image search: [Google]
1447635405366.jpg
47 KB, 488x544
>>5243056

>gay
>love

lol
>>
File: 1320823829485.jpg (36 KB, 864x788) Image search: [Google]
1320823829485.jpg
36 KB, 864x788
>>5243218
>and I'll even have a puppy come Christmas that will become my best friend

aww
>>
>>5243238

Gay love is best love.
>>
>>5242385
You really tipped your hand hard here as a false flag, /pol/tard. Try again later.
>>
>>5242234
if you hate being a faggot why do you post cute doggies?
>>
>>5242385
you do not everyone likes or is into le gay community right?
>>
File: 1430871252903.jpg (29 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1430871252903.jpg
29 KB, 535x577
>>5243319
We can't procreate.

Our lusts are a farce.

A cruel joke.
>>
>>5243729
if we could then it wouldnt be best love.

Love is about two equal people loving each other and enjoying life together, not making some useless ugly shit that needs to eat your money and time in order to give your worthless ass a feeling that you are not a total failure.

Family is for losers who have never and will never achieve anything in life, especially women obviously.
>>
File: euphoric.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>5243732
just remember: they can't get blood from a stone, my friend.
>>
File: Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg (124 KB, 615x896) Image search: [Google]
Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg
124 KB, 615x896
>>5243750
Not my fault you only like dumb faggots aka trannies in denial in hopes they will turn you straight because they ll eventually transition to thin women.

Make smarter choices next tiem ;^)
>>
>>5243658
I'm not /pol/ you worthless faggot
>>5243725
Qt puppers are my only solace in life
>>5243728
But they're all degenerate and promiscuous
>>5243218
Teach me senpai
>>
Because you know it's not normal. Seek help, try asking a pastor or try find some psychiatrist that actually tries to help you and not just write you off as a faggot.

Freud cured homosexuals just by exploring their childhood, if you can find a good psychiatrist they will help you for real and you wont be gay anymore.

Good luck.
>>
>>5244247
If anything like this actually worked, everyone would know.
>>
File: 800px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE[1].jpg (113 KB, 800x1126) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sigmund_Freud_LIFE[1].jpg
113 KB, 800x1126
>>5244247
>I gather from your letter that your son is a homosexual. I am most impressed by the fact that you do not mention this term yourself in your information about him. May I question you why you avoid it? Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage, but it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation; it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function, produced by a certain arrest of sexual development. Many highly respectable individuals of ancient and modern times have been homosexuals, several of the greatest men among them. (Plato, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, etc). It is a great injustice to persecute homosexuality as a crime –and a cruelty, too. If you do not believe me, read the books of Havelock Ellis.

>By asking me if I can help [your son], you mean, I suppose, if I can abolish homosexuality and make normal heterosexuality take its place. The answer is, in a general way we cannot promise to achieve it. In a certain number of cases we succeed in developing the blighted germs of heterosexual tendencies, which are present in every homosexual; in the majority of cases it is no more possible. It is a question of the quality and the age of the individual. The result of treatment cannot be predicted.

>What analysis can do for your son runs in a different line. If he is unhappy, neurotic, torn by conflicts, inhibited in his social life, analysis may bring him harmony, peace of mind, full efficiency, whether he remains homosexual or gets changed
>>
>>5244312
god i love freud

>>5242234
sound like my bf
gl
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.